The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
SexPat SexPat is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 46
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
SexPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decartes View Post
Most of the pinoys I find in Singapore are of very bad qualities. Miles apart from those in their motherland.
Amen to that bro! Also most quality ones choose to go Japan, and those not "pretty" enough for Japan ends up here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 12-05-2010, 02:42 PM
White_Stork White_Stork is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 49
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
White_Stork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPat View Post
Amen to that bro! Also most quality ones choose to go Japan, and those not "pretty" enough for Japan ends up here.
Those that went to Japan are better but the best stay at home.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 14-05-2010, 12:47 PM
halogen019 halogen019 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,104
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 11
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

I was in a pub last night and encountered a really puzzling conversation with a pinay that i was interested to pay the bar fine for her.

After about 1 1/2hrs of chatting and 2 LDs, there wasn't really much rubba and the pinay seemed not to take very much initiative to get touchy. I guess i am the type that wants to girl to be a little indicative that we can rubba a bit before i start to get my hands over her. However, we were enjoying talking to one another and she seemed like a really nice and hot lady. (The only lady that I feel dressed to kill in the pub and the feel of her seemed like someone who has high playability)

I decided to test water about the bar fine thing since i know some bros had paid bar fine to get ladies out of the pub before and that bar fine is a very common practice in pinay pubs.

me: Do you have a bar fine system here?

her: bar fine? What is that?

(I was a bit taken aback by the answer)

me: You know, in pubs like this which sells LD, the lady has to get certain number of points from LD per day... blah blah blah... the customer can pay a bar fine to get the lady out early.

her: Oh really? I have never heard of that!

(stunned again)

me: Yes, I was thinking if i could pay a bar fine to get you out so we could have some 'fun' outside

her: oh, i really don't know... we do not have such a system i guess, the points are just to divide the share of the drinks between us and the pub. I only know we have to accompany the customers to drink in this pub, that's all.

me: oh is it? Do you have other colleagues who were bar fined before? I am sure you have heard of it...

her: No, no... never heard of it here. I am new here too.

(i start to panic and get a little disappointed here. She was there for 1 month already and i could not believe she has not heard of bar fine from any of her colleagues)

I started to push the question a little and she seemed to suggest that she really has no idea about bar fine despite working in this line for at least 6 months before in another country. I said it was a very common practice in PH and she said she does not work as a bar hostess in PH before. Overall, i am very skeptical about her answers and the expression on her face.

She kept saying i could ask the manager about it as she had no idea at all.

me: So if i there is such a bar fine and i pay it for you, will you go out with me?

her: I don't know, you need to ask the manager...

So before i went off, i signaled to the manager for a chat about bar fine.

He told me there is a bar fine system in the pub and i could pay a certain amount to get the girl out. I questioned why that girl does not know that and he said maybe she was new.

What do you guys think of this?

Was it because the girls had to be discrete about it so they tend to act blur? Was it because she is actually on a 6-month working permit and does not entertain such bar fine requests? And she looks like those ladies that are very street smart.....

I am intending to pay the bar fine for her maybe next week, any advice? I am just afraid that she would be stunned and do not know what to do when i get her out. Talking about hotels may chase her away, haha. Or she may just reject the bar fine and that would make me very embarrassed and no face.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 14-05-2010, 04:32 PM
KaChaNgPuTehMan's Avatar
KaChaNgPuTehMan KaChaNgPuTehMan is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 33
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KaChaNgPuTehMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hey "Halogen", well to tell u the truth no one really knows whats going on in their minds and would suggest that u dont read to much into it.

If u feel like geting her out and have a ball of a time, just ask, dont be shy, cause u may be barfining her, but that dosn't mean that u can climb to bed with her.

The BF onlys allows the bar to realese her frm her days obligation (usually her drink quota), after that, its all up to u and her, to decide on what happens next.
If its sex u want, just tell her that...if the answer is "no" then re-concider paying the BF as its a lot of money (200 to 300, depeding on the bar)...she might, and i say might, ( dosn't happen often though), she might say "yes" just to get her drink quota fullfilled and after that, the excuses come hard and fast ..so b careful.

All The Beat Bro!!!

Oh, BTW, not all pinoy Pubs pratice Bar Fines.
Even for those that do, not all gals are game for it
BUt for the bar owners, they do like the concept of the BF, as its good $ for little or no comsuption of liqour, but the downside, not many gals will be left to entertain the other guest
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 14-05-2010, 05:20 PM
pukilover pukilover is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 37
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pukilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

A lot of the girls working the bars in Singapore are on Friendster and if you get to know them there you can usually arrange to meet them in their offtime.
I used to do that and never paid anything else than breakfast.
It depends on chemistry I guess.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 16-05-2010, 02:17 AM
halogen019 halogen019 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,104
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 11
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaChaNgPuTehMan View Post
Hey "Halogen", well to tell u the truth no one really knows whats going on in their minds and would suggest that u dont read to much into it.

If u feel like geting her out and have a ball of a time, just ask, dont be shy, cause u may be barfining her, but that dosn't mean that u can climb to bed with her.

The BF onlys allows the bar to realese her frm her days obligation (usually her drink quota), after that, its all up to u and her, to decide on what happens next.
If its sex u want, just tell her that...if the answer is "no" then re-concider paying the BF as its a lot of money (200 to 300, depeding on the bar)...she might, and i say might, ( dosn't happen often though), she might say "yes" just to get her drink quota fullfilled and after that, the excuses come hard and fast ..so b careful.

All The Beat Bro!!!

Oh, BTW, not all pinoy Pubs pratice Bar Fines.
Even for those that do, not all gals are game for it
BUt for the bar owners, they do like the concept of the BF, as its good $ for little or no comsuption of liqour, but the downside, not many gals will be left to entertain the other guest
Thank you for your inputs kachangputehman.

Maybe i should be more daring and straightforward in my approach. I only hinted to have 'more fun' outside of the pub and dare not get too touchy in the pub.

Actually, from what i feel, she does not really need a barfine to get any quota because she told me there is no quota at all in the pub. Even if there is really a quota, i somehow feel that she is not game for it, kind of like 'i don't really need to do anything more than drinking with customers to maintain a comfortable quota' mentality. I would describe her as looking very desirable but with this 'very hard to bed' type of feel. Very contradicting in some ways too, she dressed like she is fun and desperate for LDs but is apparently not, judging by how she delayed me from getting her another LD.

Nevertheless, I may try to take it slowly. Probably visiting her a few more times, become a regular before making the bold move. Does this work?

Now it sounds like a challenge.

Thanks anyway.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 16-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Max77's Avatar
Max77 Max77 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,399
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 12
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

not surprised at all, but i think if u get her to like u more, if a fuck is on the way, it gonna be a much much enjoyable one.
__________________
...


...
号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜


Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 16-11-2011, 02:06 PM
limborock limborock is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 483
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hey Bro inluv07, just noticed that this thread exists.. think should revive this thread and start posting FR and other infos here as the thread name more relevant compared to where i have been posting all this while..
__________________
Life is short, live it long..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old 20-11-2011, 12:55 PM
noobrook noobrook is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 102
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
noobrook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Agreed bro limborock! Well I must say thanks for the party man. Was fun rolling with you. Will get together again for sure!

A brief rundown of my night since am rushing off for a project. Started out somewhere in town. Went to this joint before. But had to leave the last time due to my friend not being interested. This time round, played it smart went in alone with another friend. Before heading in texted the girl and ask her to stand by. She actually agreed to wear something sexy. Brownie points for that indeed. In the bar, started off with me getting a coke. No questions asked, bought her a drink since i told her i'll come back for her last time round. After she got her drink we went to a corner and after all the grinding and kissing and touching, she pulled down my pants and started jerking me off. This went on for a good 15 to 20 mins. She was suggesting to go to the vip but i told her maybe next visit as i was going somewhere else after this. So after the HJ bought her another round and talked with her for a bit before leaving.

Round 2 in one of my fav joints. Saw my girl. Started hugging me and all. This place is pretty chilled. It's also around town. Just walking distance from the first place. Apparently my girl was busy with other customers so i told her it's ok go ahead. I took some time to chill with my buddies and catch up. Then came the sms from bro limborock. Hahahaha haven't met him before in person so i was like hell yea! We're gonna meet for sure! He told me the location and i got ready to leave. Told my girl and this is where, i felt a bit torn. Coz she told me she's gonna head up to malaysia for three days. Might or might not come back. I was kinda surprised and shocked. Now, bros here might murder me for this, but between me and her there was pretty strong chemistry. So much so, she was almost sad to see me go. We made out for quite a bit before i pulled away to say that i had to leave. Yea i know sounds corny and all but hey, i'm a die hard romantic so what the heck ey.

Anyways zoomed down to meet with bro limborock. Also in town. Had a blast at the place. There was a live band and well standard thing happened. Girls juuz zoomed in on the newcomers aka my friends and I. Knowing how they operate, i decided to play it smart and hold back. Bro limborock was well very busily entertaining "people" LOL. So, i looked and the band and... man the lead female vocalist was cute! Bar girls aside, i went straight to her. Sat her down, bought her a drink and got to know her a bit more personally.

Called it a night at around 4plus. To me, was a triple whammy! Was still within my budget and i didn't spend excessively, so it's all good!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old 24-11-2011, 12:55 AM
ilovejuagen ilovejuagen is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 221
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 9
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Kenneth Bar, Circular Rd. Some nice gals, dancing and rubbing against your dick all night.
I would like to join the party here and contribute when FR is ready. Meanwhile just camp here for more reports.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #26  
Old 24-11-2011, 09:40 AM
limborock limborock is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 483
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobrook View Post
Agreed bro limborock! Well I must say thanks for the party man. Was fun rolling with you. Will get together again for sure!

A brief rundown of my night since am rushing off for a project. Started out somewhere in town. Went to this joint before. But had to leave the last time due to my friend not being interested. This time round, played it smart went in alone with another friend. Before heading in texted the girl and ask her to stand by. She actually agreed to wear something sexy. Brownie points for that indeed. In the bar, started off with me getting a coke. No questions asked, bought her a drink since i told her i'll come back for her last time round. After she got her drink we went to a corner and after all the grinding and kissing and touching, she pulled down my pants and started jerking me off. This went on for a good 15 to 20 mins. She was suggesting to go to the vip but i told her maybe next visit as i was going somewhere else after this. So after the HJ bought her another round and talked with her for a bit before leaving.

Round 2 in one of my fav joints. Saw my girl. Started hugging me and all. This place is pretty chilled. It's also around town. Just walking distance from the first place. Apparently my girl was busy with other customers so i told her it's ok go ahead. I took some time to chill with my buddies and catch up. Then came the sms from bro limborock. Hahahaha haven't met him before in person so i was like hell yea! We're gonna meet for sure! He told me the location and i got ready to leave. Told my girl and this is where, i felt a bit torn. Coz she told me she's gonna head up to malaysia for three days. Might or might not come back. I was kinda surprised and shocked. Now, bros here might murder me for this, but between me and her there was pretty strong chemistry. So much so, she was almost sad to see me go. We made out for quite a bit before i pulled away to say that i had to leave. Yea i know sounds corny and all but hey, i'm a die hard romantic so what the heck ey.

Anyways zoomed down to meet with bro limborock. Also in town. Had a blast at the place. There was a live band and well standard thing happened. Girls juuz zoomed in on the newcomers aka my friends and I. Knowing how they operate, i decided to play it smart and hold back. Bro limborock was well very busily entertaining "people" LOL. So, i looked and the band and... man the lead female vocalist was cute! Bar girls aside, i went straight to her. Sat her down, bought her a drink and got to know her a bit more personally.

Called it a night at around 4plus. To me, was a triple whammy! Was still within my budget and i didn't spend excessively, so it's all good!

so how was the singer? still continuing the game?
__________________
Life is short, live it long..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #27  
Old 24-11-2011, 09:49 AM
drekman drekman is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 833
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

pinay pub are the most con place. The drinks are extremely expensive. The girls will con, cheat and rip ur money. Remember pinay girls are cheap but they make themself expensive.
They keep asking you to go vip because the drinks are extremely con and bullshit. pinay pub is bullshit.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #28  
Old 24-11-2011, 12:35 PM
inluv07's Avatar
inluv07 inluv07 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 408
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 13
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
pinay pub are the most con place. The drinks are extremely expensive. The girls will con, cheat and rip ur money. Remember pinay girls are cheap but they make themself expensive.
They keep asking you to go vip because the drinks are extremely con and bullshit. pinay pub is bullshit.
lol...drekman u r a crusader! Sounds like u had some bad experiences. So what pub to you is not bullshit and worth going?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #29  
Old 24-11-2011, 03:12 PM
limborock limborock is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 483
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
lol...drekman u r a crusader! Sounds like u had some bad experiences. So what pub to you is not bullshit and worth going?
or he prefers Public Utilities Board??
__________________
Life is short, live it long..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #30  
Old 25-11-2011, 09:38 AM
limborock limborock is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sin City
Posts: 483
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

was abt slightly more 11pm.. decided to recce the TSC place mentioned on the other thread by bro bignround.. this time didnt disappoint with the info. place easily found.

very quiet, only one other table (2 pax) besides us. place was fairly dark.. saw a darker area behind arnd the back entrance. we can choose to sing songs or just play mtv the music box system. place was only abt 3 mths old.

understand that there r a total of 5 pinays working there. 1 good looking (mid 20s), 1 OK (mid 20s), 1 MILF and 2 CMI (the rest late 20s). well anyway, the good looking named A (jap name) and the OK looking J came over to chit chat with us as the other 3 were bz at the other table.

whole 1.5 hrs we were there, were just joking arnd, ice breaker stuff. 'A' seemed to be quite familiar with work here as she has been here few times b4. she mentioned ex working place, GF (same mgmt) at TP. mentioned a couple of gerls name who we should check out. will look into that next trip out. anyway, none of the gerls there seem to be good singers.. i hve a thing for good voice ladies. well lucky there wasnt any or would hve bought more LDs

as for action there, nothing much going on, just some hugging and kissing.. didnt ask if they were allowed to go out after work or any BF there as we were rushing for another place.

1 jug beer $25. LDs $30 for a mug of beer.

dont know if will be back there again, but probably not too soon. will venture GF at TP soon. any bros advise on this place?
__________________
Life is short, live it long..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Unleash your mobile Internet with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
legacy
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph