The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: told off by ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Agreed. But then again we need to have the upper hand in nego. Thus usually if they wan the money, i usually give but i will want this n that. U dun wan then dun get lor. But must be firm. If they say no means no go. Be prepared to leave.
if 30min they ask for GQ.....you reject how ? prepare to leave after you have paid for 1 hour ?

depend on what kind of shop you went . That time i went to a fuck shop place.got 40 min option but i took 60min and the recep blur why i take so long.

go in 10min ask for gq.....i act blur and said i just want massage. she gave me option and price. if action top cannot take off like wtf....

the whole session she just piano on my back reluctantly and complaining telling me this is a fuck joint, wasting her time.... worst experience ever. i have avoided fuckshop ever since
Old 21-07-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Like the bros said...

few years back, I ever roam one ML on first visit and kana ticked off... ask me to lie back and relax... when cumming ...grab her butt cheek and she was wearing jeans. she didn't reject because motive want to make me cum.

repeated visits and buying her tea break and lunch.... in the end also give me full package for $100 including massage fee.

the killer was when I pull her pants down and eat her... she was shocked but enjoyed it... that was the turning point for all good things that were to come. now she married some old business man....
Old 21-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Just wonder whether any brother had aborted the special because the ML was giving you a bad time and walk off without paying or paid a token $10-$20.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Just wonder whether any brother had aborted the special because the ML was giving you a bad time and walk off without paying or paid a token $10-$20.
I have, quite a few times actually. The latest incident occurred when the CB refused to let me touch her while giving me a hj. I was visibly pissed, and told her to stop her shit. I was fuming but kept silent while putting back on my clothes. When I reached for my wallet to tip her, she told me to just leave. I told her to fuck off and have never returned since. Not the best way to get a freebie, and I had half a mind to report her but i eventually told myself to just write it off as a bad experience. As for the other times, I shouted down the ML, and told her she was lucky that I was even tipping her for bad massage.

As a rule of thumb, I think all paying customers are entitled to market expectations if they know the rules of the game. Every ML who offers extras must surely be well versed with these rules, how the game is played, and how much people in the trade are charging. Most MLs are compliant, even though service standards might vary from person to person. So for instance, if for $50, most women would allow you to touch them, then the act of roaming would become part of the game. Whether it takes place outside the clothes, or inside, it's up to individual negotiation between buyer and seller, but an unwritten contract, based on market practice, exists. So if you want to play the game, but refuse to oblige the client with what's generally accepted as the norm, then willing buyer is entitled to tell you to fuck off. The service provider has failed in this case to recognise that her livelihood is no longer within her purview, but is defined by the larger forces of demand and supply. She will probably learn the hard way when she starts losing customers, that she will have to conform or die

Last edited by tangerinesex; 21-07-2019 at 03:16 AM.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:58 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider458 View Post
Totally agreed bro,recently just got my worst massage experience... book a FL Malay ML Bexxx.. ask me to go to this place. Went up saw many others ML mostly PRC. Went into the room ask me for up front payment 120/1hr + 1hj. Keep pushing me to go for 150 package but I don't want. Piano massage for 15min ask me turn around and start to hand pump my small bro....I was like what the fuxk? In my heart already buay song but tell myself here to relax. I started to find some feeling by autoroam her. She keep MOVING away her body... I was so turn off and angry that I stood up and told her that you can stop. Put on my clothes and go off
This is my worst massage experience... sad
U got pay upfront $120 lst anot??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-07-2019, 04:03 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I have, quite a few times actually. The latest incident occurred when the CB refused to let me touch her while giving me a hj. I was visibly pissed, and told her to stop her shit. I was fuming but kept silent while putting back on my clothes. When I reached for my wallet to tip her, she told me to just leave. I told her to fuck off and have never returned since. Not the best way to get a freebie, and I had half a mind to report her but i eventually told myself to just write it off as a bad experience. As for the other times, I shouted down the ML, and told her she was lucky that I was even tipping her for bad massage.

As a rule of thumb, I think all paying customers are entitled to market expectations if they know the rules of the game. Every ML who offers extras must surely be well versed with these rules, how the game is played, and how much people in the trade are charging. Most MLs are compliant, even though service standards might vary from person to person. So for instance, if for $50, most women would allow you to touch them, then the act of roaming would become part of the game. Whether it takes place outside the clothes, or inside, it's up to individual negotiation between buyer and seller, but an unwritten contract, based on market practice, exists. So if you want to play the game, but refuse to oblige the client with what's generally accepted as the norm, then willing buyer is entitled to tell you to fuck off. The service provider has failed in this case to recognise that her livelihood is no longer within her purview, but is defined by the larger forces of demand and supply. She will probably learn the hard way when she starts losing customers, that she will have to conform or die
These days those so called clean spa.. Lx spa.. imperixx spa...most bitches asking $80- $100 just to HJ and let in touch ....

Those $88 p-shit is worst...

Definetly bitches wana earn $... but getting more such bitches recently...
We are not dumb dick head... although once in a while will be stupid dick head also...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-07-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
visit her a month later, she should be seasoned already
lol....she wanted more and TS didn't get it. No wonder she tears up
Old 21-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

That is why I never paid in advance. I am shocked there are still so many carrot heads when times are bad. Haha!

Usually I will walk away if they want to collect money upfront for whatever fuck reason..if you are in the service industry, then provide good service. I don't give a fuck how pretty are they, how huge their tits are and how tight are their pussies

Want to collect $, I may walk off or whank myself.
Old 21-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I love those innocents ones who say can touch boobs, touch pussies etc.... 2 things usually to convince them. 1 is cash. The others is your cock... Some of them are hungry for sex so a sizeable and thick cock always make them wet....

Of course must be gentle and nice. Don't immediately go dig her CB. Massage around that area and slowly rub her etc
Old 21-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
These days those so called clean spa.. Lx spa.. imperixx spa...most bitches asking $80- $100 just to HJ and let in touch ....

Those $88 p-shit is worst...

Definetly bitches wana earn $... but getting more such bitches recently...
We are not dumb dick head... although once in a while will be stupid dick head also...
88 p-shit is really the worst thing ever really no diff 1, in the end also need to add on extras
Old 21-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

some ladies still have ‘principles’
Even tho they do HJ
Some dun allow touching
Some allow minimum touching of body,
Not even boobs n of cos not cb
Agree it was a real put off if everywhere cannot touch

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

My thinking is if they wan to earn extra by providing HJ, at least must give us touch boobs lar. Under the shirt also shiok, maybe just unhook for easier access. If we want to touch down there, must test water 1st. Don’t force them, maybe go more times will have more services.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I love those innocents ones who say can touch boobs, touch pussies etc.... 2 things usually to convince them. 1 is cash. The others is your cock... Some of them are hungry for sex so a sizeable and thick cock always make them wet....

Of course must be gentle and nice. Don't immediately go dig her CB. Massage around that area and slowly rub her etc
Money makes the world go round. And also how strict is the management against these shenanigans. The ML are worried about covering up in case they got caught, so the less extreme the stunt, the easier to hide.

If hungry for sex they can easily get it from various boyfriend with bigger dick so this is hardly a factor IMHO. If listen to them talk, every customer has a big dick! Saying anything else, she will quickly have an ex-customer
Old 21-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
some ladies still have ‘principles’
Even tho they do HJ
Some dun allow touching
Some allow minimum touching of body,
Not even boobs n of cos not cb
Agree it was a real put off if everywhere cannot touch
Some are PDMM with hubby or kids so they draw boundary.
Old 21-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Some are PDMM with hubby or kids so they draw boundary.
I find these cases to be most pathetic yet very sad. You want to make a decent living yet you need to steal on the side. The equivalent is a white collar worker who needs to massage his company’s account and under declare taxes so he can enjoy some kick backs. If you draw boundaries, then certain things like even a simple hj are a no-no. You can’t beat temptation, sooner or later your CB will just cave in
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1