The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hi bro, you must stay in your hotel room until you get a negative result. Outcall also cannot In my case I received an email informing me of my negative result.

My experience with $$$$$$ is hit and miss. Looks didn't vary outrageously tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
nicee. Able to share for example after 8 hours could you start leaving the hotel already or you must definitely stay in the room for 8 hours?

Please share your Sm oo ci experience! Wondering if photos are photoshop or got scam.

Enjoy!
Old 02-12-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Went to Addict. Line up was slim with only about 10 girls. Asked the mamasan to intro a friendly and good service gal to me, looks not important. I wasn't disappointed. No frenching becz of Covid or so the gal said but yet can tongue-fu My style in Addict is I ask them how much a tip they want. That way everything is all on the table and both parties walk away happy.

My hotel is in between Asok and Nana. The entire stretch of Sukhumvit is rife with FLs. The stretch between Thermae and Tom's Coffee is ladyboy country and some of them are seriously attractive.

Not much traffic along the streets, which makes it eerily quiet. Had an eyeful in the convenience stores; some really good looking SYT staff there. Actually many of the immigration officers also look damn chio but no way my balls are big enough to play with them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Thanks for sharing. Please keep the FR coming. Upped you too
Old 02-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bars can open until 11pm now, there are a few along sukhumvit soi 7 & soi 11 that have girls, some have LBs too.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hi bro, you must stay in your hotel room until you get a negative result. Outcall also cannot In my case I received an email informing me of my negative result.

My experience with $$$$$$ is hit and miss. Looks didn't vary outrageously tho.

Thanks bro! I get it now.

So meaning to say if they knock off at 5pm or 6pm and your result still pending then you suay la. Coz wondering if I took a early flight and test early can I start roaming around earlier. Can save half a day or something lol.

Then your stay is at a hotel? Is it guest friendly still?
Old 02-12-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Dunno abt their working hours tho the emailed results to me had a time stamp after working hours.

My hotel was guest friendly pre Covid. My first time back in two years and I haven't tried to dapao yet

Quote:

So meaning to say if they knock off at 5pm or 6pm and your result still pending then you suay la. Coz wondering if I took a early flight and test early can I start roaming around earlier. Can save half a day or something lol.

Old 02-12-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:

They work on 24h cycle for your PCR test results
Got mine while I was sleeping between 1-8am
Old 02-12-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
They work on 24h cycle for your PCR test results
Got mine while I was sleeping between 1-8am

Nice.

It would be great if it can save some night time to roam instead of wasting at the hotel sia.

So any play ground you can recommend bro
Old 02-12-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigballs91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros. first time to bangkok this month, any apps/website/contacts that bros can share to find FLs there?
Old 02-12-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Good news
Nana is open
But limited opening. Only 1st floor and only the outdoor area. Yes there are girls but I don't know how the play is like
Old 02-12-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice.

It would be great if it can save some night time to roam instead of wasting at the hotel sia.

So any play ground you can recommend bro
Bars in soi 5,7 & 11.
Soi 7 is the most happening. There is an cluster of small bars there. The atmosphere inside is like agogo without the nakedness
Old 02-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bars in soi 5,7 & 11.
Soi 7 is the most happening. There is an cluster of small bars there. The atmosphere inside is like agogo without the nakedness
Good sharing. Upped you bro

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-12-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Good news
Nana is open
But limited opening. Only 1st floor and only the outdoor area. Yes there are girls but I don't know how the play is like
hey bro i saw some youtube.

They say its only serving food like restaurant.

No bikini or strip dance.

So not sure can bring back anot lol

If you ever tried do share your FR

Cheers!
Old 03-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs91 View Post
hi bros. first time to bangkok this month, any apps/website/contacts that bros can share to find FLs there?
I'm in Bangkok DM me if you need some help
Old 06-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
silentstorm is Cool - loads of Potential

I am in Bangkok the next few days. Night scene seems dead. Tips and contacts will be appreciated
Old 06-12-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentstorm View Post
I am in Bangkok the next few days. Night scene seems dead. Tips and contacts will be appreciated

Depends what you want? Things are open but need contacts and trust
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1