The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If he attempts raw that's none of anyone else's business. If he posts fake comments about them it's between him and the whore. We don't need any knights in shining armor to defend their "honor".

They are working girls not your relatives. Why should you bother? Just let the fucker post whatever he wants about the fuckee. I'm sure with sufficient feedback on each girl the customers will be able to decide who's hot and who's not.
none of them here understands what u are trying to say! Most of us including me just using this forum to find the best pussies to fuck...in the end the forum becomes a war zone for bullets flying around like nobody business! It has became a joke.....if you can ban more of these kind of samsters, then it will be peaceful!
Old 09-08-2017, 10:38 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I didn't pick on you but your master . You choose to confront without any substance. After failing to win argument , you resort to associating all your enemy together and now starting to play victim by claiming you are being attack. I don't even fuck Thai and can't be bothered with your feud in whatever 666.
You only make accusation with nothing to substantiate . Why don't you just publish the list as you claimed or are you making false claim just to justify your lack of argument
The forum is in this state today due to people like you and your master . Who doesn't know he needs to resort to gaining an influence in the forum for personal gain
I never saw the raw list eh. baotohk, any idea wat does the list contained? I never stepped in any thai house b4, let alone fuck the thai.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I never saw the raw list eh. baotohk, any idea wat does the list contained? I never stepped in any thai house b4, let alone fuck the thai.
Even I can't comprehend. I mean what is the big deal about fucking raw and he thinks we are like him and his master who need lots of affirmation here.

If boss ban all of us in the argument, they will cry for losing all the rep they have collected over the years
Old 09-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
none of them here understands what u are trying to say! Most of us including me just using this forum to find the best pussies to fuck...in the end the forum becomes a war zone for bullets flying around like nobody business! It has became a joke.....if you can ban more of these kind of samsters, then it will be peaceful!
Best pussy is subjective. Our taste is so different 😬
Old 09-08-2017, 10:50 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even I can't comprehend. I mean what is the big deal about fucking raw and he thinks we are like him and his master who need lots of affirmation here.

If boss ban all of us in the argument, they will cry for losing all the rep they have collected over the years
they really work very hard in the pts exchange thread. i didn't know myself i was a raw player. pl who talked to me b4 will know I'm fine with me get banned as long as all of their clone including the master aso get banned. I fully support bro comm n federer
Old 09-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Please take your fights over to https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA

The group has been created especially to contain the gang warfare that is polluting this section.

You can then take swings at each other in real time.

My ultimate aim is to use Telegram groups to replace certain sections of the forum. The Geylang scene will be one such section so book your places early.
Boss, I tried Telegram. Its too noisy. Too big a chat group. Too "real time", can't keep up.
Its your Work in Progress, so lets see how in the future. Regardless, Many thanks, to you, for the existence of this forum!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Boss, I tried Telegram. Its too noisy. Too big a chat group. Too "real time", can't keep up.
Its your Work in Progress, so lets see how in the future. Regardless, Many thanks, to you, for the existence of this forum!
And it will be hard for clones to react. They will have a hard time coping with their identity and may get confused themselves
Old 09-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
they really work very hard in the pts exchange thread. i didn't know myself i was a raw player. pl who talked to me b4 will know I'm fine with me get banned as long as all of their clone including the master aso get banned. I fully support bro comm n federer
They have made many false claim before so this is no surprise
Old 09-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Best pussy is subjective. Our taste is so different 😬
bro, our taste may be different...it is ok....let don't waste time arguing man! no need to fight who win or lose.....who raw or not.....who marry whore or not....the list goes on.....at least no threaten to any samsters....

I just want to see more real frs like Omnia bro.....maybe one day i will be inspired to write frs....but 1 i need to have some quality ones to fuck in Geylang! Now i have no whores my type to fuck! sian!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks haha...
Old 09-08-2017, 11:34 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My good buddy I understand what boss said. I already stopped responding to those morons posts

Ban those nuisance samsters will bring peace to this forum
Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, let stop all the argument! if not, it will be never ending!!!! MP will never stop one.....let him be...he happy can liao....we can't control others! but we can control ourselves......

I want to see more frs! or friendly TCSS(not too much) or friendly exchanges.....everytime i see u guys fight, i wan to laugh....u guys making the legal scene forum a big joke now....Really time to stop la!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, let stop all the argument! if not, it will be never ending!!!! MP will never stop one.....let him be...he happy can liao....we can't control others! but we can control ourselves......

I want to see more frs! or friendly TCSS(not too much) or friendly exchanges.....everytime i see u guys fight, i wan to laugh....u guys making the legal scene forum a big joke now....Really time to stop la!
I'm not MP
Old 09-08-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I'm not MP
ai yo bro....u and MP are totally different ppl la......I referring to MaX pRIEST la....not you....

All along, u feed me so many intel, i am grateful....although most not my type, i am still grateful....
Old 09-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Slyer bro, And i don't believe u will force raw either.....

Hold on guys, no need to further post with more evidence or cut and paste from previous posts........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1