The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
seekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What is the chionging economy now?

Hope to get opinions from everyone.

Not sure if pandemic affect the chionging economy. I met a China hostess at a ktv/bistro last year. She sat with me for a while but was mostly drunk so we did not talk much. But got exchange wechat. Recently look through my contacts and remembered her. Message her tonight to ask if she want to hang out. We met in a pub (normal pub and not hostess pub) and did not drink much. Just bought her a drink and did not force her to drink. Basically I want somebody to talk to. After about 2 hours (close to 10pm), she say she need to got to a club to work. Ok. No problem. Got her a Grab and also decided to give her a tip for her time. Gave her $100 but she complain I am cheapskate. Say I should give $300 instead. Later, she keep asking for another $100 to top up to $200.

Just to be clear, we went to a clean pub. Just had one drink (I paid). We did not got hotel. After the drink, I decide to send her off. I did not give more even when she complain. Stick to my principles and give only $100. I know she needs money to live but asking for $300 just for chit-chatting with me for 2 hours is too much!

When I got to ktv/bistro, I usually tip each girl who sit a bit longer with me $50. I never tip those who just come and say hello. Anyway, even when they sit with me, they also butterfly so also got get money from other customers.

My question is what is the going tip rate for hostesses these days? Am I really so out of touch with the tip rate?
Old 16-04-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the chionging economy now?

If I were you, I won’t tip her. Since you say just go out as friends to talk cock right? Then why need to tip? If you tip then you treat her like working lady? Then $100 is an insult.
Personally I find ur move contradicting. Trying to do too much and score own goal?

My approach:
(1) I won’t treat her too well. Wont order drinks for her but ask her to do it herself.
(2) paying the bills is ok but I won’t do it like I own her. Usually I will tell a lady “let me take it”
(3) I won’t tip her
(4) Neither would I call a grab for her. I don’t own her anything

Above is what I usually do when I go out with friends (ladies). If they treat you like friend, then they will also foot the bills at some time. If they expect you to pay everything, then they are treating you like “Robert”.

Being ktv or massage ladies doesn’t mean I need to be carrot. Lol! Anyway, just my principles. So far work very well with OL. I don’t really date ML and these KTV girls

Paiseh bro. You super experience. Lol! Don’t really dare to teach you but just sharing my perspective
Old 16-04-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Wow. $300 for 2hrs of chit chat. I also felt its kinda too much.

Unless she is a FL, use the 买钟 method to calculate. $150/hr. Shoot or go drink still $150/hr.
Old 16-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually you see all those rent friend/date websites. $100 can barely book anyone lol, it's all perspective. There's no standard rate for your situation. I wouldn't tip either, since nothing really agreed when you asked her out. But since you decided to tip, $100 is probably considered low. Maybe $150, but just my opinion la.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 10
faptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud offaptrum has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Actually you see all those rent friend/date websites. $100 can barely book anyone lol, it's all perspective. There's no standard rate for your situation. I wouldn't tip either, since nothing really agreed when you asked her out. But since you decided to tip, $100 is probably considered low. Maybe $150, but just my opinion la.
I know the boss of one of the rent a date websites, drink and chit chat for 2h I see got XMM taking 140 for the same crap (she pay her own transport to/fro the place) and after deducting the platform fee, I think she gets less than the foreign KTV chick lmao.

E.g. https://rentbabe.com/user/J7YW
No hanky panky by the way, so Mr Robert kinda follow the market here, only issue was that he jio her as friend not as paid companion. But paid companion also way above market since those ladies that might charge 200 or more are either super hot or pretty well educated and holding good jobs, hence the higher price for the "intellectual connection" lol
Old 16-04-2022, 07:02 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Normally to bring a gal out during happy hour (7pm to 9pm) need to pay 150 to 200. That was before covid 19, now dun noe how much.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-04-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faptrum View Post
I know the boss of one of the rent a date websites, drink and chit chat for 2h I see got XMM taking 140 for the same crap (she pay her own transport to/fro the place) and after deducting the platform fee, I think she gets less than the foreign KTV chick lmao.

E.g. https://rentbabe.com/user/J7YW
No hanky panky by the way, so Mr Robert kinda follow the market here, only issue was that he jio her as friend not as paid companion. But paid companion also way above market since those ladies that might charge 200 or more are either super hot or pretty well educated and holding good jobs, hence the higher price for the "intellectual connection" lol
Wa lan eh! Looks so cui. Even they pay me, won’t bring them out
Old 16-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I am surprised u guys wasnt aware of the "covid" rates charged during this last 2 years. Ktv hostesses
包台 ie booking for 1 session which is 6pm to 10.30pm is now 300. Early session 2.30pm to 6 also 300. Butterfly now 100.
I hope the lifting of restrictions will bring the prices down to pre covid rates.
For the TS, just delete her wechat and move on. Good u stick to your principles. If only everyone is like u and me, the covid rates would not have prolonged until now.
Old 16-04-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Maybe she thinks she Chinese Warren Buffet?
Old 16-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

I find sometimes quite stupid to sian these ladies. Their expectation is super high and worth so much effort. I rather spend on OL.
You go out with ktv girls then bump into friends/ wife/ or worst friends of wife then how?
OL is different right? You need this director from xxx, sales manager from xxx bank etc….I think you will enjoy their company more and you may save your drinks and tips.
Unless you tell me u pay for drinks then can get to squeeze tits or rub pussy then I cannot argue with you. So far just to talk cock and spend 2 hours, any time I pick up my phone can get a OL to come out.
Old 16-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

No point paying a gal to chat lah. You know that they are not serious about talking to you, just want to endure the session and get the money. If you really want to buy a gal’s time, find a talkative masseuse and have a bottle of whisky beside you.
Old 16-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I find sometimes quite stupid to sian these ladies. Their expectation is super high and worth so much effort. I rather spend on OL.
You go out with ktv girls then bump into friends/ wife/ or worst friends of wife then how?
OL is different right? You need this director from xxx, sales manager from xxx bank etc….I think you will enjoy their company more and you may save your drinks and tips.
Unless you tell me u pay for drinks then can get to squeeze tits or rub pussy then I cannot argue with you. So far just to talk cock and spend 2 hours, any time I pick up my phone can get a OL to come out.
Bro you seem like a ladies man. Don’t mind sharing how you get to know these ol? I’m guessing they are single so got time to hang out?
Old 16-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Ok these vietbus have increased pricing liaoz. Last time $400 sit 4 hrs. Now $400 sit 3 hrs. ST $400, 8hrs drink $800. Knn think we all chop carrot ah? In msia when they open up price drop. Sg is price increase. Something not right here. This is getting ridiculous…all them think we sg are fools ah?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 16-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wa lan eh! Looks so cui. Even they pay me, won’t bring them out
same, really cannot take her, no appetite to drink or eat already

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
find a talkative masseuse and have a bottle of whisky beside you.
bro u try before ? good suggestion hehe

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1