The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Has anyone been to Hotel Classic recently? I went yesterday.
How was it?
Old 16-04-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
How was it?
It was closed. So I went into the public bathroom and masterbated alone while thinking about Dolly Parton. Better than nothing.
Old 17-04-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Wow, definitely better than Batam one
Old 17-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll stick with Dolly Parton.
Old 20-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Wow, definitely better than Batam one
So many Vietnamese girls are fair, busty with great figures.

Can't compare the caweks in Batam or TB to those Vietnamese girls.

Once a while, if luck is on my side, can find a not bad and pretty cawek, perhaps with some light tan....
Old 27-04-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
How's the party scene during wuhan virus
Still Terrible
Old 15-06-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whyjohntan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the pool spa at 1001 Hotel (same place as colloseum club) still active right now?

Had a really sexy tall russian gal there 2-3 years ago. Wondering if the place is still active...
Old 24-07-2020, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
wellabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyjohntan View Post
Is the pool spa at 1001 Hotel (same place as colloseum club) still active right now?

Had a really sexy tall russian gal there 2-3 years ago. Wondering if the place is still active...
I recently moved out of Jakarta. None of these spas are open yet.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster (M)

JakartaBo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i just create this account i am new in this forum, i was hoping this thread is update it's been awhile seen any brother post here. I currently living in Jakarta and the sex here is kinda hard to get, i only went to Malioboro or some massage parlor to get handjob. So i not really good at finding these kind of thing. I hope some brothers advise me where and how to find.. thanks!
Old 20-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Most entertain places still down due to COVID-19. Best chance is to find a mummy or try your luck at the clubs/pubs. Try Holywings in Gading. Many smallest cafes are introducing ‘Public Relations’, worth a try but remember to wear mask 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakartaBo View Post
Hi guys, i just create this account i am new in this forum, i was hoping this thread is update it's been awhile seen any brother post here. I currently living in Jakarta and the sex here is kinda hard to get, i only went to Malioboro or some massage parlor to get handjob. So i not really good at finding these kind of thing. I hope some brothers advise me where and how to find.. thanks!
Old 20-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Since Men Lounges are currently down, here’s some rating on clubs with lumayan success rate of picking up ladies. This rating is based on a average looking guy (5/10) with average income (70jt/bln) ya, please don’t comment “if throw money confirm 100%” ��

1. Vote (PIK)
On weekends, plenty of girls to go around, but have to be daring and invite them for a drink. Crowd there is middle aged, so many of them live in rented apartments. Drinks are priced okay, but place closes at 1-2ish. Picked up 3 ladies so far, all looking for serious relationships ��. Success rate: 75%. I usually go with friends (3) so it cost around 1jt per pax.

2. Blackowl/Barnowl (PIK)
Crowded on most days, probably one of the better pubs in PIK. Crowd there tend to be middle-upper class middle aged people. I’d say they are up to date with the new normal, a lot of drunk women but be ready to spend some bucks to impress. Picked up 2 ladies, looking for fun. Success rate: 60% 2.5jt per pax (3)

3. Holywings (PIK)
One of the many Holywings for young people go to hook up, been there twice this month, I’d guess it’s not really sanitary, so I’d avoid. Crowded on weekends with 2 levels are hunting ground. Crowd are young and wild, below 25 so it’s really up to your pick up game. Picked up 3 young and mindless girls. Success rate : 75%. 1jt per pax (3)

4. 80Proof (PIK)
Spacious bar to have fun in. Been there a couple of times and have seen tables of single ladies dressed to seduce. Due to COVID-19, many girls are out looking for a quick buck, dont be surprised if they give you an offer. Level 2 dance floor opens after 12, so don’t come too early. Picked up 2 money hungry ladies. Success Rate: 80%. 1.5jt per pax (3)

There are other smaller cafes but not worth mentioning due to the lack of crowd. But feel free to add on if any bros have places to recommend. Hope this virus ends soon, cause I prefer men lounges ��

Last edited by Gikko; 22-08-2020 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Add ons
Old 22-08-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Sure! Added some additional details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thanks for the bar lounge reviews though i may suggest adding a further detail as to the amount needed to spend to impress eg table costs and further elaboration on what you mean avg income as average indonesian income not the same as say average german income ie in some places 100k usd is avg in others 2k usd
Old 08-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakartaBo View Post
I currently living in Jakarta and the sex here is kinda hard to get
If you can't get laid in Jakarta, you can't get laid anywhere in the world.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
mgluulay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
If you can't get laid in Jakarta, you can't get laid anywhere in the world.
For me as well cannot speak their language and poor social skill, i cannot find a single one.
Old 19-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

sexy78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgluulay View Post
For me as well cannot speak their language and poor social skill, i cannot find a single one.
Me same same. Guess only way is to find online for paid one.

Just that seems online has many fake photos and seems dangerous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1