The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: mistress wants to bear baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Hope everything can be settled soon. D can be tiresome issue if not settled properly.
Yes indeed. I think sad case is unavoidable. I haven't proposed to her yet to avoid over reaction from her. What I'm trying to do now is "destroying" myself
Old 04-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DoubleTree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro, very drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Just notice this thread is one year anniversary today. How time flies...

The title is no longer relevant but unfortunately I couldn't change the title myself. Firstly, she is my lover instead of mistress; secondly, she doesnt talk abt baby anymore as there is more intermediate mission to achieve.

Too many things happened within a year. It is difficult for me to write down every details. I will write in points form as a start.

- She (called her angela) finally told me she was married to a doctor with a son of age around 4 before coming to sg. Main problem of her marriage is due to her mother-in-law.
- We met a few time in johor
- Our relationship gone sour abit as she complained not seeing me sufficiently by visiting her or even she was in johor, I dont have much time for her. another reason is I have another lover.
- I have another lover (baby) who is also a WL.
- Divorce or separate from wife is in slow progress. probably will have more progress very soon
Old 05-12-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, you will have to sort this our yourself:
Quote:
I don't really get you. Apparently it is not a happy marriage and the only reason not divorce for now is she would like to give her son a 'complete' family and do not want a step mother for her son.
Most of the people who enter this WL trade certainly has a complicated background. Just like now you were told that she is married and has a son. Only time will tell. Sometime this may not be the end to the actual story. Be patient and you shall see the chapters unfold or the last episode has already ended. Take your time, you are not in a hurry. I am not saying she is not telling all the truth, just better to be more careful.

Quote:
Now I got headache to choose between either angela and baby. Both of them accept what I have and who am I today. I forsee myself to stay with one of them in china in near future. Time will tell.
I guess what you need is companionship rather than love. This may be due to your unhappiness with your current marriage. Take care, do not let too much of your feeling free flow otherwise these WLs can cause you a lot of headache. Apparently they knew their target and your weak point. They are only waiting for opportunity. You are only one of them.

Generally they have their preference ranking from 1 to god knows now many. You may be number 1 or 2 on the list, that's is why your are treated differently. Their life are not good back home and they feel that you may be their life line to a new unknown future, they are also not sure if this is what they want.

As your marriage is not too happy either, so both hands clap. I do agree not all WL or FL are bad, however you will need to know how much love and what kind of love you can afford for them until a day you are certain of your future.

Take Care and act wisely.
Old 05-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes indeed. I think sad case is unavoidable. I haven't proposed to her yet to avoid over reaction from her. What I'm trying to do now is "destroying" myself
Honestly ur call. Went through similar situation, lucky with support turn it around.

Not point to be together if unhappy and destroying both parties

Take care bro.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 05-12-2015, 02:44 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
TS, you will have to sort this our yourself:

Most of the people who enter this WL trade certainly has a complicated background. Just like now you were told that she is married and has a son. Only time will tell. Sometime this may not be the end to the actual story. Be patient and you shall see the chapters unfold or the last episode has already ended. Take your time, you are not in a hurry. I am not saying she is not telling all the truth, just better to be more careful.
From what I know and heard, my WL came from broken family (parents passed away, divorced, no harmonic etc). In the beginning I did suspect she pregnant b4. But I didn't ask and she didn't mention due to the obvious. The only thing I know is there is no bad intention from her and she really love me even I'm not loaded. So I would say there is no impact to how I see her but mainly I worried for her the wrong direction.

Quote:

I guess what you need is companionship rather than love. This may be due to your unhappiness with your current marriage. Take care, do not let too much of your feeling free flow otherwise these WLs can cause you a lot of headache. Apparently they knew their target and your weak point. They are only waiting for opportunity. You are only one of them.
I dunno what is the diff btwn companionship and love. but i believe I need love as it is the most wonderful thing in the world. And without love, I dont think they will bother abt me, as well find a rich guy rite?

Quote:

Generally they have their preference ranking from 1 to god knows now many. You may be number 1 or 2 on the list, that's is why your are treated differently. Their life are not good back home and they feel that you may be their life line to a new unknown future, they are also not sure if this is what they want.
I could be wrong, but from my observation they dont intent to open up to others at the moment. life not good mean poor izit?

Quote:

As your marriage is not too happy either, so both hands clap. I do agree not all WL or FL are bad, however you will need to know how much love and what kind of love you can afford for them until a day you are certain of your future.

Take Care and act wisely.
thx for your advice as always.

Last edited by korean; 05-12-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Honestly ur call. Went through similar situation, lucky with support turn it around.

Not point to be together if unhappy and destroying both parties

Take care bro.
definitely bro, everyday is tortured to me, mostly likely to her too. Just that she doesnt wanan let go but i will find a way with as min damage to her as possible. Thx!
Old 05-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
definitely bro, everyday is tortured to me, mostly likely to her too. Just that she doesnt wanan let go but i will find a way with as min damage to her as possible. Thx!
Not easy as took an ex 1 yr to agree before d. U will find all her friends family or ur family turning against u. U need be prepared as the whiplash is crazy.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 05-12-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Not easy as took an ex 1 yr to agree before d. U will find all her friends family or ur family turning against u. U need be prepared as the whiplash is crazy.
Her family I hack care. My family may not be easy to get their support, but no matter how I'm their son, ultimately they want to see me suffer less. Most headache is her. What im trying to do now is to make her has less feeling to me and feel I throw her face. After that I will run away and submit a divorce.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Her family I hack care. My family may not be easy to get their support, but no matter how I'm their son, ultimately they want to see me suffer less. Most headache is her. What im trying to do now is to make her has less feeling to me and feel I throw her face. After that I will run away and submit a divorce.
TS, your really hate her so much. In the first case why marry her then. I guess this is so call love is blind, then after marriage the actual self shows up.

I belief you shouldn't say "Her family I hack care" apparently you are very unhappy, but after all everybody are human, if it doesn't get along then we will have to find a way out. Divorce may be one of the way, you will still need to think and plan in order to minimize dispute and further unhappiness.

I have seen many example of husband running away, apparently divorce only happen many many many years later. Apparently if that is to happened, the fault is always on you.

Take Care.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
TS, your really hate her so much. In the first case why marry her then. I guess this is so call love is blind, then after marriage the actual self shows up.

I belief you shouldn't say "Her family I hack care" apparently you are very unhappy, but after all everybody are human, if it doesn't get along then we will have to find a way out. Divorce may be one of the way, you will still need to think and plan in order to minimize dispute and further unhappiness.

I have seen many example of husband running away, apparently divorce only happen many many many years later. Apparently if that is to happened, the fault is always on you.

Take Care.
I guess I may have mentioned a year back in this thread, probably u couldn't remember but it is oKay. I never love her ever. Called me stupid, soft, nice guy wannabe, I always surrendered by her suicide theathen whenever I wanna separated or divorced in the past. Not anymore from now onwards, but I will try to reduce the probability, that is the best I can do. Actually I don't really care it is my fault or not. More importantly is can divorced and she can start her new life.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:51 AM

Quote:

Take Care.
May I know for those runaway cases, where do they usually go?
Old 06-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I guess I may have mentioned a year back in this thread, probably u couldn't remember but it is oKay. I never love her ever. Called me stupid, soft, nice guy wannabe, I always surrendered by her suicide theathen whenever I wanna separated or divorced in the past. Not anymore from now onwards, but I will try to reduce the probability, that is the best I can do. Actually I don't really care it is my fault or not. More importantly is can divorced and she can start her new life.
anyway ur family will come to. time is needed. my family also cannot accept in the first few months, later they came to realize how unhappy or emtional i was, they ended up giving me a lot of support...

also lucky to have 2 or 3 good friends who were there to lend me your eyes.

mostly impt thing bro dun get caught in adultery...u going to lose a lot of $$$ or do what i did. start transferring assets slowly to my mum or dad.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 06-12-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
anyway ur family will come to. time is needed. my family also cannot accept in the first few months, later they came to realize how unhappy or emtional i was, they ended up giving me a lot of support...

also lucky to have 2 or 3 good friends who were there to lend me your eyes.

mostly impt thing bro dun get caught in adultery...u going to lose a lot of $$$ or do what i did. start transferring assets slowly to my mum or dad.
bro looks like u can understand my difficulty. yes will try not to get caught, not bcoz afraid of losing $$$ but afraid to get her emotion. I'm willing to give her the hdb and borrow money for the sake of divorce peacefully, I dont mind to go bankrupt even tbh.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro looks like u can understand my difficulty. yes will try not to get caught, not bcoz afraid of losing $$$ but afraid to get her emotion. I'm willing to give her the hdb and borrow money for the sake of divorce peacefully, I dont mind to go bankrupt even tbh.
Bankrupt cannot lend money from hdb or bank.

Advice is check on yr finance in the meantime. Check on your hdb loan.

Giving her hdb does not solve issue. Reason is that

-house must over 5 yrs of occupancy
- she must be over 35 to own
- even if u give up your share, she still to settle hdb outstanding loan

Do your homework before hand. Most impt is a good d lawyer save a lot of money.

If can mutual agreement for d and settlement best for pocket

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 06-12-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Bankrupt cannot lend money from hdb or bank.

Advice is check on yr finance in the meantime. Check on your hdb loan.

Giving her hdb does not solve issue. Reason is that

-house must over 5 yrs of occupancy
- she must be over 35 to own
- even if u give up your share, she still to settle hdb outstanding loan

Do your homework before hand. Most impt is a good d lawyer save a lot of money.

If can mutual agreement for d and settlement best for pocket
thx for tips. I mean loan from family. May consult u further when come into that stage. thx bro!

actually what I mean is I rather bankrupt forever than continue this marriage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1