The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Spoken like a seasoned veteran, the more you want, the more you won’t get it. Sensei Etsys ����‍♂️����‍♂️����‍♂️
Yep. I dozen LD and nothing. .

Week later 1 LD and you get to screw them until the girl says she's in love.

Gave up understanding pinays
Old 13-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yep. I dozen LD and nothing. .

Week later 1 LD and you get to screw them until the girl says she's in love.

Gave up understanding pinays
Used to work in Manila 06-07, apartment was at Burgos St but had a live-in gf so never really got to explore
Old 15-06-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Used to work in Manila 06-07, apartment was at Burgos St but had a live-in gf so never really got to explore
For some reason p Burgos never worked well except rare times. Even plan b mama once said all inclusive 12k. Fxxk off said me

I only use the bars to drink and call the kojax mama to send me somebody

P Burgos is like night market at times, add in the lb and only massage girls

Maybe going with company may give different results, vs solo me
Old 15-06-2019, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
For some reason p Burgos never worked well except rare times. Even plan b mama once said all inclusive 12k. Fxxk off said me

I only use the bars to drink and call the kojax mama to send me somebody

P Burgos is like night market at times, add in the lb and only massage girls

Maybe going with company may give different results, vs solo me
The girl I'm seeing plans on going back to Manila in two week's time.

I might find a reason to visit cause the pinay gongtao is deep.

Are you living there? If you are can hit you up for drinks on me.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gonna be staying at ortegas centre The Linden Suites Mandaluyong, any recommendations? Looking for massage with extras or FLs
Old 15-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I knew that was year 2000...those days Ms Universe gals only cost 2k pesos for overnight...San Miguel cost 100 pesos...

Air Force 1 gals asking 3k overnight back then...
It seems the golden era was universal from 2000-2007 across southeast asia. Bangkok was still very very good in '05 too. Lots of sexy girls at cheap prices. I remember how amazing Nataree was back in those earlier years before it became super popular.

Many friends kept asking me to go to Angeles in '07 but I kept refusing since I didn't see the appeal over Bangkok. Oh, I regret it.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It seems the golden era was universal from 2000-2007 across southeast asia. Bangkok was still very very good in '05 too. Lots of sexy girls at cheap prices. I remember how amazing Nataree was back in those earlier years before it became super popular.

Many friends kept asking me to go to Angeles in '07 but I kept refusing since I didn't see the appeal over Bangkok. Oh, I regret it.
Yes, 1997 to 2000, I traveled at least twice yearly to Manila...those days Manila was not really a fun place...can easily get laid at Quezon City massage fj shop at 800k pesos...overnight can get from the go go dancers at pasay or ktv gals....

oops forgot to mention I love the men barber massage which you sit on the chair and give a decent man massage...

I remembered pickup gals at downtown Metro Manila back in 1990 during a trip...but that place think gone by 1997....

from 2007 I stopped visiting bkk...soapy can get around 1.5 to 1.8k easily from top sites...nataree is top choice with models around 2k. sitting at chairs...

never been to AC... so no comment...

2008 onwards my top and only choice hcm, Vn...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
The girl I'm seeing plans on going back to Manila in two week's time.

I might find a reason to visit cause the pinay gongtao is deep.

Are you living there? If you are can hit you up for drinks on me.
As long as she is open minded, aka dont mind you fucking other girls, why not ? Especially if you are interested in other girls !! (There's one I found who is ok to source girls for threesome, as long as she is in the action .. )

I had a couple of girls who got mad I wanted to fuck other girls and guess how they threatened me ? "If you fuck other girl, I will not suck your dick any more ... " yep, that's a serious pinay threat

I live north of Manila, cool Baguio. Rarely head to crazy and stressful Manila.

How stressful ? Baguio to Manila, by Express, at night, takes 4 hours, 250 KM

Baguio to Manila, by Express, if you reach Manila at day time, takes 7 hours, 3 hours going around Manila itself - traffic is a real killer in Manila. What takes 30 minutes at night or off peak takes 3 hours plus

Anyway, Pictures from Makan Makan, in Ocean Park Manila.

Old 15-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Pic 1 and 2, from Makan Makan.

Pic 3, below, The famous Starbucks in Intramuros, old City, looks like a bomb shelter.

And guess what ? 9 out of 10 customers from speaking Mainland Mandarin

And inside immigration too, like 9 out of 10 applicant for all residency, extension etc were all from China !! My agent said Chinese are invading. I asked her, isn't it better - as China is investing in PH, vs retired Westerners who don't invest zilch ? Silence

Old 15-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Pictures from PH, Batanes, a few years ago.

Old 15-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

More from PH

Basco, Batanes

Cory and Cardinal Sin, at a museum restaurant in Baguio

Entrance to the Underground cave, in Palawan, Porta Princesca

Old 15-06-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had a couple of girls who got mad I wanted to fuck other girls and guess how they threatened me ? "If you fuck other girl, I will not suck your dick any more ... " yep, that's a serious pinay threat

I live north of Manila, cool Baguio. Rarely head to crazy and stressful Manila.

How stressful ? Baguio to Manila, by Express, at night, takes 4 hours, 250 KM

Baguio to Manila, by Express, if you reach Manila at day time, takes 7 hours, 3 hours going around Manila itself - traffic is a real killer in Manila. What takes 30 minutes at night or off peak takes 3 hours plus

Anyway, Pictures from Makan Makan, in Ocean Park Manila.
Manila to Baguio still so bad ha...once stuck in 10 hrs jam during holy week...crazy journey...only memory was at the Hyatt hotel b4 the earthquake that flattened the hotel...the hotel was model similar to Regent hotel at cuscaden road...

Been to Alabang, Cote Azure, Tagatay Highlands...all playing golf...remember Tee off 8am @ Tagatay in the fog cannot even see where we driving and the famale caddie said just drive straight...after first hole trf by cable car or buggy to the next hole...9 holes played one one side of the volcano mountain and trf to the other side to complete the next 9 holes...

Never really like Pinoy food...always eat western, chinese or seafood in Manila...

pinay too emo...always angry and jealous...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Manila to Baguio still so bad ha...once stuck in 10 hrs jam during holy week...crazy journey...only memory was at the Hyatt hotel b4 the earthquake that flattened the hotel...the hotel was model similar to Regent hotel at cuscaden road...
Hyatt - the place was used a parking by Solid North busses, Now being prepared as somebody is preparing to build something in that lot of land !!

BTW, there's NLEX, SCTEX and TPLEX, almost 170 KM of the 230 KM - expressway. Vs a few years ago, hence the faster transit during non peak hours. 4.5. hours for the 230 KM including the non expressway segments

Quote:
Been to Alabang, Cote Azure, Tagatay Highlands...all playing golf...remember Tee off 8am @ Tagatay in the fog cannot even see where we driving and the famale caddie said just drive straight...after first hole trf by cable car or buggy to the next hole...9 holes played one one side of the volcano mountain and trf to the other side to complete the next 9 holes...
Baguio city doesn't get so foggy, unless it rains. But a bit up, like 10 minutes drive to Beckel, it gets pretty foggy..

Quote:
Never really like Pinoy food...always eat western, chinese or seafood in Manila...
Same here. The only pinoy food I will eat if out of choice, Jollybee, Mang Inasal. But north has nice Sinigang. Especially if made without using the Magic powder.

Quote:
pinay too emo...always angry and jealous...
most, yes, but a rare few, not so.

Last edited by etsys; 15-06-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello,

Need some advice.

Planning a trip to Philippines but instead of just staying in AC, I want to include Manila into my itinerary. My last few trips have been solely AC and only twice I fly in thru NAIA instead of AC and basically my experience in Manila's nightlife and entertainment scene is zero.

I plan on flying to NAIA, take car to AC. Spend 4 days AC and spend 2 days in Manila. Read on some other forums that Royal is a nice place to go. But at the same time, I don't want to just spend 2 days in Manila to experience Royal only. I looking at also going to P. BURGOS, Pasay and whatever other scene that I can get.

I have zero local knowledge on Manila and might be travelling solo.
So my questions are:
1) is I'm Hotel a good hotel? Saw that it was near Royal.
2) are the nightlife scene closely located? Do I need to grab or can I just walk from place to place?
3) shld I even bother going to the KTVs as I will be traveling solo or just stick to known FL pick up sites like Royal, LA Cafe etc..

TIA.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
And guess what ? 9 out of 10 customers from speaking Mainland Mandarin

And inside immigration too, like 9 out of 10 applicant for all residency, extension etc were all from China !! My agent said Chinese are invading. I asked her, isn't it better - as China is investing in PH, vs retired Westerners who don't invest zilch ? Silence
Had the opportunity to stay at Aseana City area during my recent visit. The whole area is filled with Chinese restaurants, massage n spa center, high rise condos, shops carrying food, drinks from China etc. Everywhere you go, will see the mainland Chinese going about doing their daily chores. One cannot be blamed for mistaking the whole place looks like a small city in China. Construction is still going on at a fast pace, I guess it will be a mtter of just a few years before it turn into another mainland city in China.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1