The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Rtf MC whisky and bell

Bell started bathing me and cleaning my asshole, dry up by whisky and arrange the chairs to act as a leg stool and bell position her face into my asshole with a ice in her mouth and started rimming and is the best rimjob girl I had in my life and whisky had a ice in her mouth to started to suck my cock, ten mins into it, bell started sucking my cock and whisky was directly below bell, it is like have two heads one above each other is the best position for rimjob blowjob cum shot, and you have to focus on who makes you cum because both girls just attacking me random and I decided to cum as whisky was giving a me a good rimjob and Cim into bell mouth, wash up, and round two, this time, bell rimjob by sucking and kissing intensely on my asshole and whisky suck passion until I Cim, two Cim rimjob with ice rtf x2 with w and b is intense, leg soft
Old 23-03-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

7H list

1. Bee
2. Maysa
3. Lin
4. Toyko
5. Green
6. April
7. Jan
8. Yu
8. Mali

1 being the best

Bee blowjob skills is very good and one look at her you know you will have a good time, pink nipples, enhance c soft perky, looks Korean with lips and eyes done, lick my nipples and than my cock for 15 mins before cumming and her post sucking was very good and intense, suck me hard when I was cumming and she knew what she is doing, 27 making her the oldest in the lot, but she is the most pretty and post cock sucking is good and whole blowjob no teeth and very passionate. She said she saw 3 other sg bro, mofo, not sharing haha

Looks 6/10 young MILF 26
Boobs 9/10 pink
Bbbj 10/10 intense and passionate
Cim 9/10 intense
today i tried Bee. overall good experience from her.
Old 24-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
mikekey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good experience with her
Old 24-03-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Rtf MC whisky and bell

Bell started bathing me and cleaning my asshole, dry up by whisky and arrange the chairs to act as a leg stool and bell position her face into my asshole with a ice in her mouth and started rimming and is the best rimjob girl I had in my life and whisky had a ice in her mouth to started to suck my cock, ten mins into it, bell started sucking my cock and whisky was directly below bell, it is like have two heads one above each other is the best position for rimjob blowjob cum shot, and you have to focus on who makes you cum because both girls just attacking me random and I decided to cum as whisky was giving a me a good rimjob and Cim into bell mouth, wash up, and round two, this time, bell rimjob by sucking and kissing intensely on my asshole and whisky suck passion until I Cim, two Cim rimjob with ice rtf x2 with w and b is intense, leg soft
i tried Bell 2 days ago, today tried Whiskey.
i would say that both are on pile in skill level, and willing to please. both their assrim are really out of this world, i feel that my asshole has been rape by their tongue and they also throughout clean me up.
Old 25-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

7H list

1. Bee
2. Maysa
3. Lin
4. Toyko
5. Green
6. April
7. Jan
8. Yu
8. Mali

1 being the best

Bee blowjob skills is very good and one look at her you know you will have a good time, pink nipples, enhance c soft perky, looks Korean with lips and eyes done, lick my nipples and than my cock for 15 mins before cumming and her post sucking was very good and intense, suck me hard when I was cumming and she knew what she is doing, 27 making her the oldest in the lot, but she is the most pretty and post cock sucking is good and whole blowjob no teeth and very passionate. She said she saw 3 other sg bro, mofo, not sharing haha

Looks 6/10 young MILF 26
Boobs 9/10 pink
Bbbj 10/10 intense and passionate
Cim 9/10 intense
Visited her according to the rankings.

She look Korean, in a sense u can tell she had surgeries before, but overall is very cute looking, esp with glasses.

All info above is correct, apparently she started working for a month only.

I went for full N and paid additional 500 at front desk, if didn't pay that fee upfront the girls will still be nude?
Old 25-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
I went for full N and paid additional 500 at front desk, if didn't pay that fee upfront the girls will still be nude?
see people one
most customers say they will at least go topless in the room before they start their bj on you
only came across 1 review here who said the girl didnt go topless
some will experience full nude also

no need to pay extra 500 baht for it. unless u want guaranteed full nude.

so far my experience is also all girls will go topless at least. no need to request. i couldnt care about it either, just want a good old bj and cim
Old 25-03-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last day yesterday and tried Yu. As usual went for full nude cos i like to see and touch a bit during the action.

Went at 12.30pm so only Yu and another girl (which my friend chose). Neither Lin, Jan nor Bee were working, so just picked whomever was there.

Yu has a nice body, and chatty in a mix of English and Thai. Did a nice lick on the balls before taking my shaft into her mouth, all the while looking me in the eyes. Can play with her pussy but cannot finger (as compared to Jan, who didn't mind). Gave her what was left after 5 days of chionging and she continued sucking for another 10 seconds of so. Cleaned up, and left happy.
Old 27-03-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chutoro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinda want to ask something and get some help.
I am a virgin, yes, never saw a girl nude, never shown my dick to girl, never touched someone's breasts.
Planning to visit Bangkok.
I am intrigued to visit MC, go for Bell and Whiskey.
I'd like to get rimjobs and bj, enjoying my first step towards the world of sex.

Questions-
1. Can I fully touch girls in MC? Just want to grab tits and explore how pussy and anal looks like.
2. I'd wear safety condoms, would it prevent most of sexual disease threat? Don't want to get caught with disease in first experience
Lastly, do you recommend going to BJ bar for my first ever sexual experience?

Yeah, I know the questions and myself are weird, but I just want to graduate being a loser virgin. thx.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutoro View Post
I am a virgin, yes, never saw a girl nude, never shown my dick to girl, never touched someone's breasts.
I'd like to get rimjobs and bj, enjoying my first step towards the world of sex.

Questions-
1. Can I fully touch girls in MC? Just want to grab tits and explore how pussy and anal looks like.
2. I'd wear safety condoms, would it prevent most of sexual disease threat? Don't want to get caught with disease in first experience

Yeah, I know the questions and myself are weird, but I just want to graduate being a loser virgin. thx.
Hey what time are you going to be visiting Thailand? Im the same as you. NEver had a girlfriend and i've been planning this trip for a while. I'll be going in mid april. How about u?
Old 27-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

Questions-

1. Just go for full service better, if you want explore body, probably those jap massage FJ is good.
2. Diseases got minor and major ones, this forum got good wealth of diseases knowledge on other thread. Some other thing to note is some bros is married and a disease can bring about other social issues for them.

So yes, first sexual experience go for full service is better, FS got BJ also, usually longer session too compared to BJ joints.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree, FJ is better. So why loose virgin in Thailand not Singapore?
If you want to explore, go try those massage etc. bbj is more blow job focused. You will find your way what you prefer.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Questions-

Glad you decided to lose your virginity to a working lady. Limpeh last time lost to a siambu in Geylang during my NS days. I suggest hor you just tell the lady you're a virgin as most should be okay and can help you out. Even if never tell they sure will know de.

1. Ofcos can touch since you're already paying for their services. Maybe just me lah but maybe touch once both strip naked or at least ask first. They are still human too.

2. Condoms is not 100% but better than doing raw and booking appointment with DSC. Anyway, if you're afraid then it's best not to chiong.

3. BJ bars should be good if you really blur and don't know what to do. Because all you're doing is sitting on the sofa while the lady blow you.

Anyway, everything need to get used to it. Once sex becomes a habit you'll just know what to do de. No need think so much and enjoy your trip. Be sure to do lots of sightseeing and makan lots. I'm heading there soon

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
Samster

IMO virginity isn't really the physical part, but rather its a lot more mental, the attachment and longing.

If it's physical, you would have lost it to your hands, but that is not the case, thus I feel if one wants to lose virginity, do it full fledged with a FJ. Even if didn't eject, your body will feel a sense of longing to be close to the one u lost your virginity to.

As a tip, some bros can be too used to the death grip of a hand, and when comes to women for the first time, likely cannot cum or become soft, if that happens, don't feel too bad about it, sometimes the blue pill helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1