The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncebitten View Post
I wouldn't think I lost money since that implies I spend on something but didn't get what i expected. I spend on holiday expenses (which i did have a holiday with her), plus some small cash i gave her willingly.

I don't think she lost anything either. She got some petty cash, bought some stuff, came to SG, had a short holiday, had the opportunity to work and earn $. All without spending a single dime. Dude, I heard some FL even offer to buy air tix for a SG bro to bring her past SG immigration. I didn't think it was a torture to spend time with me la; I'm not old, not fat, not ugly, not handsome but well maintained, groomed, no BO.

I don't think i'm calculative la, i didnt think "oh i need to fuck X times to get back the money worth". I just wanted to fuck her all day every day (which every guy would to a gorgeous lady), but I respect her and would only do if she is in the mood.

also, i wasn't confused with her role. When she is on tour, i treat her as FL only. When she went back to BKK, we continue interacting, only when it got a bit serious then i start to see it as more than just talking to FL. Unless you meant i should only see her as FL regardless of what... that i agree with you.
Can i ask how u get the extra finances from? U say u are not calculative. Bear in mind that unless it is for medical expenses, u are not obliged to give.

Girls can ask money and they can get very greedy, but there should be a limit to stop. Do u know how much is the daily warding at hospital and the operation costs? They can have all sorts of reasons but u think the hospital financial service will finance u? And u think ministry of social service will finance you?

Never inside pressure cooker never know. And based on your character, you will never change. Up to you, no need to talk or argue further with these kind of ppl like you.

My only answer to you is just fuck off and dun waste ppl's time. Leopard will never change its spots.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
oncebitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My nightmare encounter with FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Can i ask how u get the extra finances from? U say u are not calculative. Bear in mind that unless it is for medical expenses, u are not obliged to give.

Girls can ask money and they can get very greedy, but there should be a limit to stop. Do u know how much is the daily warding at hospital and the operation costs? They can have all sorts of reasons but u think the hospital financial service will finance u? And u think ministry of social service will finance you?

Never inside pressure cooker never know. And based on your character, you will never change. Up to you, no need to talk or argue further with these kind of ppl like you.

My only answer to you is just fuck off and dun waste ppl's time. Leopard will never change its spots.
Don't understand why you are asking about hospital cost, nobody went to hospital.

I think you probably need to get off the pressure cooker yourself. Maybe she really needs money, but she said the money is to allow her to work in SG, not some hospital bill or what. Are you confusing this story with another one?

Also i didn't waste her time, everything I did (bringing her to SG and spending time with her), is she propose to do one. I nv promised her money for spending time with me, in fact i flat out told her, if she didn't want to spend time with me, she don't have to come.
Old 25-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 19
tambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertambi8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

why would she want to spend time( obvious to provide sex) away, not expecting to be paid when she does sex for money?
Old 28-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncebitten View Post
Don't understand why you are asking about hospital cost, nobody went to hospital.

I think you probably need to get off the pressure cooker yourself. Maybe she really needs money, but she said the money is to allow her to work in SG, not some hospital bill or what. Are you confusing this story with another one?

Also i didn't waste her time, everything I did (bringing her to SG and spending time with her), is she propose to do one. I nv promised her money for spending time with me, in fact i flat out told her, if she didn't want to spend time with me, she don't have to come.
hahahahahahah
Old 29-01-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

didnt manage to catch the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1