The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
DM76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: falling in love with a siam bu, no money

Bro, chong spot no real love.. I travel thailand many years liao..never seen real love between thai working girl and Sgp guy. Thai girls will work to support their whoring men but never true feeling to those who are true to them. Some even think Sgp men are naive and "multi-date" several guys at one time..

Play the game, but not the game play you.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

TS bro, u are not in love, u are under kc.
at your age first priority is build a career, if you have inadequate qualifications u need to spend your night time in a night school and not in a pub/disco.

maybe 1-2 times a month during weekends is ok, but dont ever get kc.... dont let your emotions get the better of your senses
Old 11-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Some old bird also got KC, not to forget myself.
Wah piangz you're here also!?

Luckily not much chance to go Thailand these days so very hard to kena KC.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

I hope I'm not dampening your spirit here but it's hard to turn back once you've started... I chiong-ed for close to three years before waking up and realizing that all these are just a waste of money...

I guess the easiest litmus test (tested and proven) to confirm if she really loves you or just your money is to see how much you have to spend on her. If you find that you have to buy flowers or LDs for her, pay for all her meals (including the times she brings her "sisters" and "brothers" along hahaha) and basically everything else, the alarm bells in your head should be ringing already.

I've met many friends who don't spend a single cent on their siam bu... Maybe just small things here and there but never hang flower, never buy drinks, nothing. And the siam bu stays with them everyday. This may not be enough to show that she's sincere but at least at the end of the day you don't end up with a broken heart and an empty wallet, right?

Anyway it's not that sincere and genuine girls don't exist, but they are rare and hard to find. You're lucky if you can find one, but don't go searching for one.

My advice would be that it's ok to play... But make sure they don't treat you like a carrothead.

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 11-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Every relationship needs money one.....
Old 11-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wah piangz you're here also!?

Luckily not much chance to go Thailand these days so very hard to kena KC.
5555 when ever there's story about siam bu, I'm always there.

PRC KC also strong na.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

Been there, done that. There are million and one situations making a gal enter the 'entertainment' scene. But one standard answer, quick money. See how fast she can make your hard-earned cash fly to her?

You go to the facility to get entertainment and be entertained, not entertaining the gals. When the well turns dry, smiles and cuddles will disappear faster than the disco tempo. Want to deal with KC traps? It involves a fair amount of experience=$$ and more $$.

Chiong within your means, it is suppose to make you happier, not sad when the bills mount up. Enjoy!!
Old 11-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

PRC KC also strong na.
PRCs more straight forward with money.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

PRC KC also strong na.
PRCs more straight forward when it comes to money.
At least I know I'm not setting up a KC trap for myself!
Old 22-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
lanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowbow View Post
I hope I'm not dampening your spirit here but it's hard to turn back once you've started... I chiong-ed for close to three years before waking up and realizing that all these are just a waste of money...

I guess the easiest litmus test (tested and proven) to confirm if she really loves you or just your money is to see how much you have to spend on her. If you find that you have to buy flowers or LDs for her, pay for all her meals (including the times she brings her "sisters" and "brothers" along hahaha) and basically everything else, the alarm bells in your head should be ringing already.

I've met many friends who don't spend a single cent on their siam bu... Maybe just small things here and there but never hang flower, never buy drinks, nothing. And the siam bu stays with them everyday. This may not be enough to show that she's sincere but at least at the end of the day you don't end up with a broken heart and an empty wallet, right?

Anyway it's not that sincere and genuine girls don't exist, but they are rare and hard to find. You're lucky if you can find one, but don't go searching for one.

My advice would be that it's ok to play... But make sure they don't treat you like a carrothead.
I agree... there was once a siam bu whom i liked her and i spend alittle on her. After work, drink and also sent her home via cab. After a couple of times, i dont buy her drinks just 20 bucks for flowers, she still go out with me and cry when i confronted her of something in which i have forgotten. Anyway she cried and got drunk despite me not giving her anything. In the end, i went to thailand and called her to bring me around. She drove a mercs in thailand and i was shocked. Then i come to know that she only come to sing because of her band as she is the lead singer. In real life, her family is quite well to do. I met her parents for the first night and we had dinner at her home which is a landed.

Really hard to say la...
But most want money...

When they c u, their eyes are $_$ means u jia lat.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanus View Post
I agree... there was once a siam bu whom i liked her and i spend alittle on her. After work, drink and also sent her home via cab. After a couple of times, i dont buy her drinks just 20 bucks for flowers, she still go out with me and cry when i confronted her of something in which i have forgotten. Anyway she cried and got drunk despite me not giving her anything. In the end, i went to thailand and called her to bring me around. She drove a mercs in thailand and i was shocked. Then i come to know that she only come to sing because of her band as she is the lead singer. In real life, her family is quite well to do. I met her parents for the first night and we had dinner at her home which is a landed.

Really hard to say la...
But most want money...

When they c u, their eyes are $_$ means u jia lat.
So what happened to that siam bu? What's the ending for this particular story? Just curious to know

รักทั้งที่รู้ว่ามันต้องเจ็บ...
ถึงรู้ว่ามันเจ็บ...แต่­เราก็ยอมที่จะเจ็บเพราะรัก.. .
Old 23-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelmon View Post
hi bro and sis,

I am 24 years old this year.
Started chionging during my army days when i was 21 years old.
Started with KTV, then geylang then thai disco.
Now i found myself siam-ing everytime when i got my salary.
My salary every month after CPF is around 1300-1400 provided with OT.
Most of the time the siam budget will not hit 400.
However these past few month, i met a siam bu.
This siam bu is the one type i really like.
She is not really pretty, more to cute.
So first time when i met her, i spend 180 hanging flowers and buying shots for her.
Everyday i just feel like seeing her,
So went to that particular siam tiu just to see her.
Flowers, shots to impress her,
But she refused to have further relationship other than customer and siam bu.
Therefore i give up,
And i found out she is currently in relationship with her manager.
So i find that i am actually quite stupid.
Now i am left with 50bucks till next payday.
Lucky thing is she went back thailand already.
No more next siam target
My target now is to go travel around and lead a proper life.
Hope i could control my drinking/siaming habit and save more money.
Wish me luck.

With love,
Rachelmon
If you started your relationship based on money first, it will surely fail. I have literally nothing when I married my wife.
Old 23-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Bro honestly , with your salary its quite hard to chiong .

Better to save up and end yr , go for a trip and relax .

If you give your parents $200 each , you will be left with $1 k .

which means $33 per day to spend ...

save up what ever you have and in the mean time try to strive for a better paying job .

Lead a good and proper life and avoid getting a woman by means of spending $ on her .

Nice one bro well said
R u a ex cheongster?
Old 25-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
lanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So what happened to that siam bu? What's the ending for this particular story? Just curious to know
Siam bu returned to thailand, before she return to thailand, ask me go thailand stay with her. I do not want cause i do not know the language and i am not rich enough. She called me every day thru line but now die off le. We are still friends.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good write up and advice; totally agree. Unfortunately, rare are those who listen....they've to go thru' the `rite of fire' to learn.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1