The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Thoughts of a woman during sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I love that. So nice to sleep naked
Esp the weather on Monday and today...for cuddles
Old 07-04-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Esp the weather on Monday and today...for cuddles
Most important is comfort
Old 07-04-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most important is comfort
yeah of cos la, weather + comfort + cuddles + spoons

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 09-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Depends on what kind of rod. Small rod….meh……
Small rod also have its useful way de. Try it you will know. 人不可貌相。
Old 10-04-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Small rod also have its useful way de. Try it you will know. 人不可貌相。
i think it's more of using the correct spoon for the cup or bowl or pot...!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-04-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Thoughts of a woman during sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
i think it's more of using the correct spoon for the cup or bowl or pot...!!
Ver well said
Old 11-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Adamapples is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingbong19 View Post
Hi sisters. I am curious to find out if a woman can have sex without feeling pleasured physically and anything emotionally.

Or once a rod is in ,there is bound to be pleasure no matter how big or small the amount is
In fact, I think women are smart to playing dramas about sex. She no need to force to wake up like our brother. So many women fake orgasms so that the game ends quickly
Old 11-04-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi sisters. I am curious to find out if a woman can have sex without feeling pleasured physically and anything emotionally.

Or once a rod is in ,there is bound to be pleasure no matter how big or small the amount is
Not a sister, and this is quite an old thread that recently got revived but love to chime in with my $0.02

I'm no longer active in the ML/FL/KTV scene so this is quite old information but I guess, still valid

The answer to your question, is that is depends on the chemistry that the woman feels for the man. Even hardened FLs can fall for a customer if she feels a connection with the man. I know for a fact, that a man can make any woman fall in love with him, provided he is skilful enough and thoughtful enough to make her cum consistently whenever they are in bed together. This applies to even hardened sex workers, but you need to know that falling in love does not mean staying in love (the former is far easier than the latter)

In my younger days I invested a lot of time in developing foreplay + tounge skills and I am blessed with a good-sized tool. During the long days of my misguided youth, my aim was to make my target woman fall for me, and my target is always some FL/ML/KTV gal.

I noticed that even the most hardened working girl will develop thoughts of a longer term relationship, if they grow more and more comfortable with you and they "let themselves go" more consistently during sex. For some gals this can take many months, and there is no 100% guarantee of success (she may, for instance choose to be "bao" by another rich customer) but it always feel great to see a "breakthrough" , knowing that I made progress, and the girl starts to feel super comfortable with me and invariably progress to "catching" feelings.

The problem is, this is a 2-way street - fucking a woman consistently well and making her cum consistently will turn her more "sticky" to you but for some women you will also develop more and more feelings for her - and as men our self-control is naturally weaker so this is a tough game indeed.

My point though, is that yes - it is possible to make a girl fall for you and a woman will sooner or later "catch feelings" at the hands of a guy who knows how to give a woman pleasure. For most women, the pleasure starts with the seduction, and the cock-in-pussy is simply a natural progression to a long-awaited "love-making" session.
Old 11-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends on what kind of rod. Small rod….meh……
Ah, yes - for many women with a fairly high level of sexperience, size always matters. Lol.

I used to have this regular KTV gal who needs cock-in-pussy every single day. She would even beg me to enter her during her period. Lol.

I later found that she wasn't really interested in the cock per se, but the sensation of being "filled" and losing control when a hard cock pounds her nearly senseless while she lets herself go and cums uncontrollably.

Great memories.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!

i agreed with that
Old 12-04-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
When i look at the title, I thought TS is talking about when we have sex with a woman, our mind is thinking of another woman.

After reading the content then is about when a woman is having sex what is in her mind. Haha.

Maybe the title can apply to both guys and girls.

IF apply to guy, it is asking when the guy hv sex with a girl, does he think of another girl in his mind.
If apply to girl, then it mean what the TS is asking, what is in the girl mind when she having sex with a guy
The TS is an illiterate fuck who don't know how to articulate 2 sentences. that's why his first post is confusing.
Old 12-04-2024, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

In your case, the thoughts of a women is " Wah lau, damn sway. This clown Bingbong19 lancheow is so small, I donch know whether he is inside or not"
Old 12-04-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 7
Hulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of lightHulklorodi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Not a sister, and this is quite an old thread that recently got revived but love to chime in with my $0.02

I'm no longer active in the ML/FL/KTV scene so this is quite old information but I guess, still valid

The answer to your question, is that is depends on the chemistry that the woman feels for the man. Even hardened FLs can fall for a customer if she feels a connection with the man. I know for a fact, that a man can make any woman fall in love with him, provided he is skilful enough and thoughtful enough to make her cum consistently whenever they are in bed together. This applies to even hardened sex workers, but you need to know that falling in love does not mean staying in love (the former is far easier than the latter)

In my younger days I invested a lot of time in developing foreplay + tounge skills and I am blessed with a good-sized tool. During the long days of my misguided youth, my aim was to make my target woman fall for me, and my target is always some FL/ML/KTV gal.

I noticed that even the most hardened working girl will develop thoughts of a longer term relationship, if they grow more and more comfortable with you and they "let themselves go" more consistently during sex. For some gals this can take many months, and there is no 100% guarantee of success (she may, for instance choose to be "bao" by another rich customer) but it always feel great to see a "breakthrough" , knowing that I made progress, and the girl starts to feel super comfortable with me and invariably progress to "catching" feelings.

The problem is, this is a 2-way street - fucking a woman consistently well and making her cum consistently will turn her more "sticky" to you but for some women you will also develop more and more feelings for her - and as men our self-control is naturally weaker so this is a tough game indeed.

My point though, is that yes - it is possible to make a girl fall for you and a woman will sooner or later "catch feelings" at the hands of a guy who knows how to give a woman pleasure. For most women, the pleasure starts with the seduction, and the cock-in-pussy is simply a natural progression to a long-awaited "love-making" session.
fully agreed
Old 12-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
BingAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore new posts
Old 12-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster