The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Labbitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR: Rowell H79 Ladyboy - Christina

I went down last thu and search the whole back street but couldn't find H79. When there again on sat, very determine to find it this time. Still can't find. Then i try going along the front, and when i passed by no. 79, wow !!! so many beauties waving at me behind locked gate.

Didn't know who to choose and i remembered reading about Christina and i asked for her. She lead me upstair to a room. She stripped to panty and i am totally naked. Still don't quite believe she is a ladyboy. Licked and sucked her nipples and breast. Smooth body.

My hand soon went south and could only feel bushy private part. Then the didi began erecting. wow!!! though not thick but still a functional didi. I can't resist and start licking and bj. Now i know why gals love to bj our dicks. She asked if i want to make ejeculate and quoted me additional $20, but i told her maybe next time.

She capped me and start bj my didi. So so only, too much HJ and a bit rough, so i don't quite like.

I asked to AJ her and she got ready in doggie position, applying XY in the love hole and my dick. Soon i find myself into it ... shioh! I was busy caressing her breast and didi from behind; but i realise the more i bonk her, the didi became smaller. She asked for deeper, faster and harder. Finally the climax came.

After i cleaned up and put on clothes, paid her. She walked naked with me to the common toilet to wash up. I left her there and go down the stair and walk in between the beauties, then out of the gate.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Labbitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR: Rowell H79 Ladyboy - Christina

know of any post-op ladyboy operating in Rowell?
Old 07-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbitan View Post
Think you can ask the local LBs operating along Rowell. A couple of them are post Ops. House beside the drink stall got a few post ops LB but recently don't see them around.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:51 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labbitan View Post
Bro, there is one singaporean indian (wearing spectacle), cant remember hse no (the house with the most indian LB). Is before house no 79, opp the HDB block. Post op & friendly.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

DO YOU FEEL THIRSTY FOR SOME LADYBOY ASS? WELL, QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH LEMON JUICE!

Yes, Lemon's back. She's been here since 4th May and will be here for a month. Squeeze her juice at 79 Rowell.

Sorry, no pictures this time. She's shy.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I just saw a picture of this sg chick that looks like Lemon.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...162cc4767f.jpg

Do you think Lemon looks like this girl? BTW, apologies to bro wedster who posted this photo in "sg girl" thread in Picture Exchange Plaza, I borrowed your picture.
Old 14-05-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is she thais?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
DO YOU FEEL THIRSTY FOR SOME LADYBOY ASS? WELL, QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITH LEMON JUICE!

Yes, Lemon's back. She's been here since 4th May and will be here for a month. Squeeze her juice at 79 Rowell.

Sorry, no pictures this time. She's shy.
Old 14-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
abshah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, Lemon is a thai LB
Old 14-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

wil go see lemon soon!!!!!!!
Old 14-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
bugbug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those who PM me for boeing nos can just go directly to Hse 79 and stand at the gate and just ask for boeing. service still as superb. had called her 3 times since she back.

Went down today again but look for Lemon instead. After my session as I leave the metal gate, I glance sideway and can feel boeing was a bit unhappy
Old 14-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mikelee is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had boeing today. She really was the cream of all the house 79 girls!
Didnt see any prettier or even close. so i assume lemon wasnt there tonite. here's some pictures of boeing!

over a great session.

just went for a bj. which was superb.. sucked her too as well..

30bucks well spent!

Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Old 15-05-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mikelee is Cool - loads of Potential

Up me if you like the pics.. anyway boeing told me she can do at hotels too. but if you rather a cheap bonk. just do as the other bros said. go to house 79 and ask for her!

Happy bonking!
Old 16-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

FR on At:

At has been working in 79 Rowell for the past two years or so and some of you may have tried her. She was once my regular Rowell fuck but she later lost my favour when more chio ladyboys started working. Sometimes pai seh that I choose other ladyboys instead of her.

Any way, I arrived today and saw her sitting besides Boeing (both of them were from Stringfellows). I had noticed that At is now better looking than before and somewhat younger and she lost some weight compared to a few months ago. So I chose At.

Upstairs we exchanged greetings and TCSS about old times and now. I had given her $40 instead of the usual $30 and she was appreciative. I asked her whether she wants me to take her pictures to put on this forum and she agreed.

This is what she looks right now in one of the rooms of Rowell Shangri-La:

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...b99011a7dc.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fe994b7edd.jpg

After I took this picture I gave her a nice assrimming:

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...663c128cbe.jpg

For those bros out there who wants to know whether she can be the fucker instead of the fuckee, the answer is "yes". She can fuck and cum. Here are a couple of pictures from a website that shows At fucking another ladyboy called Emma:

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...1f4df0d66f.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...c776016466.jpg

At is 1.72m tall, can french kiss (at least with me) and gives BJ with condom. She likes it when you fuck her hard.

She will be working here until 25 May.
Old 18-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
FR on At:

At is 1.72m tall, can french kiss (at least with me) and gives BJ with condom. She likes it when you fuck her hard.

She will be working here until 25 May.
her breast look a bit weird.. think job not properly done..

but she got a nice tool...

Old 19-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cwatc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time do a posting

name: Vibu
Damage: 30buck
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

got gf feeling, tall with a small tatoo on the back. normally there 6pm onwards. she a post ops
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1