The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
XinJiao, do you mind updating us your recovery status? how is the circumcision? any infections? do you still feel pain?
Old 04-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by XinJiao
eh
no need to fear one lah...

this is day 2 after my cut!
no pain at all....
just a bit ticklish cos of the stitches!

just shoot some hoops at the basket ball cout just now, but no game cos scared later people bang my balls n i bleed!
hahaha

seriously no fear man....
but must take care!
please practise good lower body hygiene now tat u are going to "ka cha"!!! good for u to prevent infection!

watever it is, jia you ba!
the reson for the blood test is to test for what pupose huh?

Uplist : Empty
Old 06-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
LEE76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by newbie1982
what u told the doctor at the polyclinic huh? can guide me? i got no problem with my foreskin .. just that the tip is a bit long... can tell me what u told the doctor?
newbie, ur problem is the same as mine...but should be ok if you can pull it backward totally...still can BONK, no worry
Old 06-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
actually i wanna cut also lehx....
laser cut wat damage ahx??
haha
cos mine have long but thin forskin so Verypainful if i wanna pull down when erected...
damn...
Try to pull back first before erecting
Old 29-12-2003, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Circumcision is not scary at all. Medical is so advanced.

I am above 30 years old and I just did mine. It is just a day surgery of a few hours and you can go back home in the afternoon.

The only minor pain is the injection to your dick to mumb it. I needed 2 injections to mumb my bro.

After that, I feel something cutting on my dick but cannot feel anything except just itch and ant bite feeling.

The other concern is after the mumbing effect goes off. Of course, there will be pain but again I was surprised at the level of pain. It remained at a tolerance level like ant bite. So really not too bad.

After circumision, I feel clean and good. You will feel discomfort for around 1 to 2 mths because of the hyper sensitivity of your inner skin which has never been exposed to the outside world. Soon, it will be normal and part of your exposed skin in around 6 to 7 moths.
Old 30-12-2003, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by nightman
Circumcision is not scary at all. Medical is so advanced.

I am above 30 years old and I just did mine. It is just a day surgery of a few hours and you can go back home in the afternoon.

The only minor pain is the injection to your dick to mumb it. I needed 2 injections to mumb my bro.

After that, I feel something cutting on my dick but cannot feel anything except just itch and ant bite feeling.

The other concern is after the mumbing effect goes off. Of course, there will be pain but again I was surprised at the level of pain. It remained at a tolerance level like ant bite. So really not too bad.

After circumision, I feel clean and good. You will feel discomfort for around 1 to 2 mths because of the hyper sensitivity of your inner skin which has never been exposed to the outside world. Soon, it will be normal and part of your exposed skin in around 6 to 7 moths.
Bro, before this surgery, any difficulty for you to make love?
Old 01-01-2004, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
XinJiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
ok hi people!

updating my recovery!

about 1 month after my "ka cha", i can start doing manuals n DIYS. but still, need to keep it clean and self-hygiene is to be observed at all times!

had a small infection somewhere near the eye but not a problem, some anti biotics n cream will do.

offically, its time for me to hit the streets n get laid, but, still ball less to enter! hahahaa.....

maybe can go for surgery for "bigger balls"!!!
till then, to all those who need to go, just get it done!
Old 01-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The Inner Foreskin Layer

I would like to check with those who have had their dicks circumcised. What happened to the frenulum?

The frenulum is a thin fold of mucosa between the foreskin and glans. It is attached to the midline (raphe) of the glans, very close to the external opening of the urethra (urinary passage).

It's taut when the penis is erect and foreskin drawn back. Do you still maintain that tautness after circumcision ? I find that it sort of restrains the penis from elongating further.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wat the f... are you talking about man?Frenulum is excised during the procedure.you will feel a whole lot better...btw,I had mine done when i was 27,and you never want to go back to the days of skin.
Old 06-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Samster

newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hey XinJiao... i had mine done in Nov. Did the doctor cut the frenulum of your dick? mine was left untouched. but its a very well done cut

Quote:
Originally posted by XinJiao
ok hi people!

updating my recovery!

about 1 month after my "ka cha", i can start doing manuals n DIYS. but still, need to keep it clean and self-hygiene is to be observed at all times!

had a small infection somewhere near the eye but not a problem, some anti biotics n cream will do.

offically, its time for me to hit the streets n get laid, but, still ball less to enter! hahahaa.....

maybe can go for surgery for "bigger balls"!!!
till then, to all those who need to go, just get it done!
Old 06-01-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by boner
wat the f... are you talking about man?Frenulum is excised during the procedure.you will feel a whole lot better...btw,I had mine done when i was 27,and you never want to go back to the days of skin.
What do you mean by 'excised' ?
Old 06-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Peter_North
What do you mean by 'excised' ?
it means cut away
Old 06-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by newbie1982
it means cut away
Thanks. I would have thot the frenulum served an important function, especially the part joining the skin with the 2 ends of the gland.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
XinJiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJiao View Post
hai
gone is the skin
here comes the new head!

fasting was pretty sian... damn hungry n thirsty but its a must
cos i chose general anestheics....

u take 3 breaths n knock out during the ops.
don feel a thing, no pain at all except u wake up feeling nauseous. tats y u must fast or u will throw up everything u have consumed.

Ok.. wat i heard during the ops. they insert a scissors into the foreskin n cut a straight line. afer tat they clear the rest of the skin from the line. watever left over will be sewn on the dick...

can see the stitches on my bro now.

they say will go away itself, no need to clear it....
justbe careful of infection n such...
to all those who wanna cut, do it early. it's like 12 years since i ops.

Life changing event and honestly was the best decision i made nad most valuable mc from SAF.

i am a happily married man now and don't be shy that your future spouse of partner fins u 1 piece skin less. it's worth it and helps to be clean.

Old 15-09-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by XinJiao View Post
to all those who wanna cut, do it early. it's like 12 years since i ops.
Thats a long time ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1