The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

sorry sorry. My bad. Never pay attention and did not know got people reply my posting. Normally no one reply one ah.

Nothing close or like Jap AV. It was quite... boring after I tell you.

So after D&D, sent my colleague home. Same company but different team. But so unlucky he stay near me. I was praying hard he does not throw up in the car. So luckily he didn't. Frankly, I was cursing and swearing why I got to be the one to send him home.

Sent him to his HDB, joker tried his keys and cannot open the door. So I take over and try key by key lor. He sat on the floor and cry. and puke. I guess we made too much noise, the wife came out to open the door in her nightie. Nothing sexy just a big T-shirt that kind. Can tell she is braless la but nothing revealing one.

So I tried to help my friend up but he is smelly and totally went jelly leg. So I one side, his wife one side, we help him to the bedroom. Then got to stop at the main door to close the door and lock. Joker totally ignore me and talk to his wife and apologise, keep saying sorry and rub his wife's tits.

The wife keep pushing his hands away and tell him got people around but very soft cos main door still open. I was trying to lock the gate. So finally we get him to his bedroom drop him to his bed. I look at myself... fuck his puke stained my clothes while carrying him. Asked his wife if she mind if I clean up at their toilet. She say OK.

So I went to the outside toilet (not the one in master bedroom). Happily strip then about to turn on the water then realise...... fuck. no towel. Put on clothes again and go back to her hoping to get a towel. went into their bedroom since door not closed and saw him fucking his wife. This kind of situation what do you do?

I am no saint la. I quietly stand there and took my dick and wank. the wife saw me and she did not stop her husband. actually from my view, cannot see much other than the husband's anus cos his bum is facing me. but her moans damn shiok lor.

that fucker. half way fall asleep. like literally lie down on his wife and sleep. wow. no more moans. sian then i heard "can help me please?"

now again, what will you do? i go and help lor. push him over and put my dick into her to finish off the act and left quietly. totally forget about the towel and shower.

next week's monday (D&D was friday night) afternoon, feel really bad. check to make sure colleague was in office, went to their place to check if his wife is in. Damn. no. waited around down stairs until she came back about 6.30 pm.

wanted to apologise so asked her if we can find somewhere quiet to talk. end up we both interpret each other wrongly. end up at pasir panjang fragrance hotel for 2 rounds.

The rest is history la.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share
Old 03-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
sorry sorry. My bad. Never pay attention and did not know got people reply my posting. Normally no one reply one ah.

Nothing close or like Jap AV. It was quite... boring after I tell you.

So after D&D, sent my colleague home. Same company but different team. But so unlucky he stay near me. I was praying hard he does not throw up in the car. So luckily he didn't. Frankly, I was cursing and swearing why I got to be the one to send him home.

Sent him to his HDB, joker tried his keys and cannot open the door. So I take over and try key by key lor. He sat on the floor and cry. and puke. I guess we made too much noise, the wife came out to open the door in her nightie. Nothing sexy just a big T-shirt that kind. Can tell she is braless la but nothing revealing one.

So I tried to help my friend up but he is smelly and totally went jelly leg. So I one side, his wife one side, we help him to the bedroom. Then got to stop at the main door to close the door and lock. Joker totally ignore me and talk to his wife and apologise, keep saying sorry and rub his wife's tits.

The wife keep pushing his hands away and tell him got people around but very soft cos main door still open. I was trying to lock the gate. So finally we get him to his bedroom drop him to his bed. I look at myself... fuck his puke stained my clothes while carrying him. Asked his wife if she mind if I clean up at their toilet. She say OK.

So I went to the outside toilet (not the one in master bedroom). Happily strip then about to turn on the water then realise...... fuck. no towel. Put on clothes again and go back to her hoping to get a towel. went into their bedroom since door not closed and saw him fucking his wife. This kind of situation what do you do?

I am no saint la. I quietly stand there and took my dick and wank. the wife saw me and she did not stop her husband. actually from my view, cannot see much other than the husband's anus cos his bum is facing me. but her moans damn shiok lor.

that fucker. half way fall asleep. like literally lie down on his wife and sleep. wow. no more moans. sian then i heard "can help me please?"

now again, what will you do? i go and help lor. push him over and put my dick into her to finish off the act and left quietly. totally forget about the towel and shower.

next week's monday (D&D was friday night) afternoon, feel really bad. check to make sure colleague was in office, went to their place to check if his wife is in. Damn. no. waited around down stairs until she came back about 6.30 pm.

wanted to apologise so asked her if we can find somewhere quiet to talk. end up we both interpret each other wrongly. end up at pasir panjang fragrance hotel for 2 rounds.

The rest is history la.
Lucky dude
Old 03-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro itguy2008,

Good story. Up you 15 points.

Quote:

The rest is history la.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Thanks dude for the up.

Bad thing to do I know. But fucking horny then.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a good female Friend for years, when we were single I thought we had a thing for each other, but we never spoke and I never made my move too, hence remained good friends for many years, but we slowly drifted off and contacted lesser and lesser when we both got our own partners eventually.

Then it all started when she called me after clubbing and said she wants to see me at my place, I rejected her telling her it’s late and she’s drunk, told her to head home.

She did this again calling me the following week, I still rejected but after she pleaded again, I relented and met her at my void deck. We jus talked and nothing happened, then I got a cab and sent her off, seeing her obviously drunk again.

She is one persistent girl, and after disappearing for a few weeks her called came again on a Friday night, I was really curious and asked what she want, she said she wanted to see me at my house and needed a drink to freshen up, well I let her in this time.

She had her drink and sat on the sofa cuddling up to me, I reacted very frankly trying her if she’s gonna keep coming close I won’t be able to stop my hands, she didn’t say a word and my hands started to move through her clothes and we kissed then she stopped me. Don’t do this I just want to see you.

We stopped anyway, after awhile i got a cab and sent her back.

But she didn’t stopped and still called me again the next Friday again after getting drunk, she came to my place and I told her not to do this anymore, she was upset and told me to send her back, I wanted this to really stop and this time I took the cab back to her place with her.

Upon reaching her house, she asked me if I want to see her place, she was living a alone at that time, I told her sure but this is gonna be the last time we are doing this drunk meeting.

We went up I checked out the house and she showed me her room and got me a drink. I intended for this to stop and told her if she keeps doing this something will happens cuz I’m a man, she kept quiet started to kiss me.

All righty, I decided to give it to her one good time, I pushed her to the bed, stripped her, pressed her down and started to pump her really hard, it went on for an hour or so, in between I saw her shaking many times, cumming and cumming but I didn’t stop, and when I eventually came, she couldn’t move anymore, she said she came a few times and her legs are weak, told me to stay for the night but I didn’t, I changed up and left.

And that was the last time I ever heard from her. I regretted my actions and wished such thing didn’t happen between us.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks dude for the up.

Bad thing to do I know. But fucking horny then.
I wld say it's a jav dream come true...
Old 07-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
y regret !? kaoz keep her as fb lah ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by avple View Post
I had a good female Friend for years, when we were single I thought we had a thing for each other, but we never spoke and I never made my move too, hence remained good friends for many years, but we slowly drifted off and contacted lesser and lesser when we both got our own partners eventually.

Then it all started when she called me after clubbing and said she wants to see me at my place, I rejected her telling her it’s late and she’s drunk, told her to head home.

She did this again calling me the following week, I still rejected but after she pleaded again, I relented and met her at my void deck. We jus talked and nothing happened, then I got a cab and sent her off, seeing her obviously drunk again.

She is one persistent girl, and after disappearing for a few weeks her called came again on a Friday night, I was really curious and asked what she want, she said she wanted to see me at my house and needed a drink to freshen up, well I let her in this time.

She had her drink and sat on the sofa cuddling up to me, I reacted very frankly trying her if she’s gonna keep coming close I won’t be able to stop my hands, she didn’t say a word and my hands started to move through her clothes and we kissed then she stopped me. Don’t do this I just want to see you.

We stopped anyway, after awhile i got a cab and sent her back.

But she didn’t stopped and still called me again the next Friday again after getting drunk, she came to my place and I told her not to do this anymore, she was upset and told me to send her back, I wanted this to really stop and this time I took the cab back to her place with her.

Upon reaching her house, she asked me if I want to see her place, she was living a alone at that time, I told her sure but this is gonna be the last time we are doing this drunk meeting.

We went up I checked out the house and she showed me her room and got me a drink. I intended for this to stop and told her if she keeps doing this something will happens cuz I’m a man, she kept quiet started to kiss me.

All righty, I decided to give it to her one good time, I pushed her to the bed, stripped her, pressed her down and started to pump her really hard, it went on for an hour or so, in between I saw her shaking many times, cumming and cumming but I didn’t stop, and when I eventually came, she couldn’t move anymore, she said she came a few times and her legs are weak, told me to stay for the night but I didn’t, I changed up and left.

And that was the last time I ever heard from her. I regretted my actions and wished such thing didn’t happen between us.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
I wld say it's a jav dream come true...
Those were my exact thoughts when it happened. That is why I never let go.

I mean let go of the chance.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 13
avple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavple deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
y regret !? kaoz keep her as fb lah ....
I agree bro, I love to have a fb too. But I rather we kept the friendship, not all girls are open to the idea of being fb.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I agree with bro, I love to have a fb too. But I rather we kept the friendship, not all girls are open to the idea of being fb.
I agree with both of you. Some friendships are meant to be kept.

But normally it is after our small head takes over, we regret then we learn.

Like dating the elder sister and fuck the younger sister too. This kind of thing sounds like from JAV and will get a lot of guys horny. I am no exception. After you do it, then you lose your girlfriend then you regret.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are a few takes on this. One, after having sex she is waiting for you to take the lead on how to move forward, be it as normal friends, FB or girlfriend. She has been taking the lead before sex and may feel as a girl, she is shy to keep throwing herself at you. Over time, having never heard from you, she may just take it as you are not interested in her. Are you a mummy's boy who does things only if he has been told to do so? Take some initiative lah. People girl will shy one leh... you expect her to always lead the way meh?

Second take is you suck in bed. Small cock, cannot last long, cannot satisfy her. you choose whichever... that is why she did not come back for more.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree bro, I love to have a fb too. But I rather we kept the friendship, not all girls are open to the idea of being fb.
Agree. I went on a trip with a girl-friend I knew from Tinder. We rented Airbnb and the beds were adjoining even though it’s 2 x queen size. Trust me, there are many occasions I can just go in for the “kill”, but she’s more than just a tinder date, and I’m happy that we are close friends now. She’s really a good BFF for me. Attending her wedding soon.
Old 09-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

I have quite a few Sex F-Ups!

1. First time losing my virginity lasted like less than 5 seconds! Blew my cum all over my GF's car and didn't know where it went only for her mum to find it on the window of her car later....

2. Not knowing how to break up with GF so purposely having lousy sex just for an excuse to break up....

3. Getting caught by police at ECP service road banging GF in car...

4. Getting caught by police at MacRitchie Reservoir Carpark banging GF in car...

5. Having sex with GF's sister, breaking up with GF, hooking up with GF's sister years later and F-ing that up really bad....
Old 09-09-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
I have quite a few Sex F-Ups!
5. Having sex with GF's sister, breaking up with GF, hooking up with GF's sister years later and F-ing that up really bad....
wah this number 5 dua kong

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1