The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Fuck the Woman’s Charter.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Fuck the Woman’s Charter.
Bro how is your divorce progressing?
Old 06-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

should be proceeding with it soon.
It is hard to see any future.
I also read up websites to find out that I have been severly mentally abused over the years but due to my high tolerance level, I wasn't aware.
The metal abuse was from all areas. The people abusing me can still claim that it is me who is alousy person. That itself is also a form of abuse.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

It's good to see TS finally wake up and make a firm decision. Be a man, just do it! Get yourself a new break, her lost is your gain. I followed your postings over the years and finally can see a good end. Divorce with her give you a good end to mental and soul a break. I am not sure why as a mother and wife, her horniness can forget about all these... I am no where to judge but be sure the kids get the best custody treatment.
God Bless!
Old 06-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
should be proceeding with it soon.
It is hard to see any future.
I also read up websites to find out that I have been severly mentally abused over the years but due to my high tolerance level, I wasn't aware.
The metal abuse was from all areas. The people abusing me can still claim that it is me who is alousy person. That itself is also a form of abuse.
I usually disagree with divorce especially thoes with kids. But for your case.... Go for it!!
Old 07-10-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
It's good to see TS finally wake up and make a firm decision. Be a man, just do it! Get yourself a new break, her lost is your gain. I followed your postings over the years and finally can see a good end. Divorce with her give you a good end to mental and soul a break. I am not sure why as a mother and wife, her horniness can forget about all these... I am no where to judge but be sure the kids get the best custody treatment.
God Bless!
Given the toxic environment and her lack of wisdom, things will never improve. In fact, can only get worse.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5vamp5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I usually disagree with divorce especially thoes with kids. But for your case.... Go for it!!
Same here, agree with you bro.
Old 09-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Wishing you all the best! Hope things get better for you!

Quote:
Given the toxic environment and her lack of wisdom, things will never improve. In fact, can only get worse.
Old 10-10-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Thank you!

I wish to thank everyone who has wished me well too!
Didn’t know people here are so supportive until now.
All the best to everyone too!
Old 12-10-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro this is unfortunate but I can assure you are not alone in this predication. Around me I have friends and ex colleagues who have experienced or experiencing similar issues. Every case is unique but one thing is for sure... no matter how tough it is, never do harm to yourself or anyone else. It is not worth it.

Ask yourself why you are feeling devastated? It is because of man's ego due to betrayal, or sadness due to inability to salvage the marriage for the sake of your kids or lastly love for your wife.

If it is the former 2, then my advice is to end this union. Never too late to kick start both your lives in your 40s. Better to endure a couple of years of downs thereafter rather than decades of unhappiness. Kids can always work out through mutual agreements. My parents went separate ways when I was 8.. it caused me to mature early and it has not affect me in my formative years.

If you still love your wife, i think it is time to open up the communication. Lay down the cards and see what she say. If she is repentant, ask yourself if you can dismiss what has happened and mend the relationship. Be prepared to make sacrifices eg work/career to salvage the relationship.

If she is willing to give it all up, then push comes to shove, the decision has been made for you.

All the best.
Old 12-10-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
truthseeker88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stay strong! You should forgive her
Old 13-10-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker88 View Post
Really sucks when you love your wife a lot and want to keep the family together but the people around her keep tryig to ruin the marriage by poisoning her mind and eroding that trust and logic.

Those around her have never preached the marriage vows but have purposley chose to badmouth me although I have not done a single bad deed to them my whole life.

Then when your wife commits adultery outside, it all becomes so hard to make good again because she herself thinks it is due to a lack of love that caused her to commit such acts. God cannot help much if she doesn't want to repent and be wiser and look at the acts of those around her from a different perspective.

In the end, I am greatly hurt by the one I love due to those around her. There is a lot of anger in me and I wish those people dead. This has caused my child to have a broken family. Fuck those people! May they suffer karma.
Old 13-10-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really sucks when you love your wife a lot and want to keep the family together but the people around her keep tryig to ruin the marriage by poisoning her mind and eroding that trust and logic.

Those around her have never preached the marriage vows but have purposley chose to badmouth me although I have not done a single bad deed to them my whole life.

Then when your wife commits adultery outside, it all becomes so hard to make good again because she herself thinks it is due to a lack of love that caused her to commit such acts. God cannot help much if she doesn't want to repent and be wiser and look at the acts of those around her from a different perspective.

In the end, I am greatly hurt by the one I love due to those around her. There is a lot of anger in me and I wish those people dead. This has caused my child to have a broken family. Fuck those people! May they suffer karma.
Congratulations Bro parrotkid, you have seen their true colours, these are the toxic people that you should remove from your life.

I don't know you personally and I don't know your wife (heck, what if she is my friend) but seriously for your kids' sake get the divorce done and fast. Remove yourselves from this toxic environment so that you can be surrounded with first peace and then happiness. You will need to rebuild your (and your kids') life after this.

Your soon to be ex-wife belongs to this 夫妻本是同林鸟,大难临头各自飞。只能同甘,不可能跟你共苦的。
Old 13-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker88 View Post
You are a new joined account.

Maybe you don't know head and tail.

Don't be Lazy, Spend some time to read all TS Threads in the Affairs of the Hearts he posted from many years back till now, before you would even comment.

I believed after you read all, you will take back the forgiving words.

Nowadays before I comment or opinion given, better read the full threads to understand the whole picture, giving wrong opinion will not do TS good.
Old 13-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, dont be too hard on yourself and move on. That's life.. For all you know, it could even be a blessing in disguise. Instead of wallowing in sorrow and grief, get a grip on yourself and start your life afresh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1