The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
I don't think it is her husband or bf, it is really her sworn bro, becos her bro sleep with his wife and she sleep wif me in the same hotel, but different room.
Bro, the main thing is... give them only less than 50% trust, and you will be alright
Old 07-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
I don't think it is her husband or bf, it is really her sworn bro, becos her bro sleep with his wife and she sleep wif me in the same hotel, but different room.
hey...u dropped us another scary tale leh.. Anyway I'm still around. I do agreed some are good once they devoted to u like KT's (Naem's ?, SV's, etc.)

It is preferable not to contact any WL met here at Vn - those people will be even more daring (not make love or have sex) to ketuk $ since it's their home-ground.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
I do agreed some are good once they devoted to u like KT's (Naem's ?, SV's, etc.)
U referring to me??? As usual, u c me good, I c u good.

Quote:
It is preferable not to contact any WL met here at Vn - those people will be even more daring (not make love or have sex) to ketuk $ since it's their home-ground.
If u r there to have fun, then I rather u go n look for 1 there. :P
Old 08-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
It is preferable not to contact any WL met here at Vn
The viet gal i knw her in SG, she agree to be my tour guide in HCM. i regret like hell, i should get one in HCM. I was restricted in HCM.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

If u r there to have fun, then I rather u go n look for 1 there. :P
agree with u bro.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The viet gal i knw her in SG, she agree to be my tour guide in HCM. i regret like hell, i should get one in HCM. I was restricted in HCM.
Bro, if u meet her in Sillypore, i will be sure she will be backhere to work sometimes later. Maybe u can let the bros here know who she is and SBF bro here can take a revenge for u and restrict her to Hotel81 bed..
Old 08-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, if u meet her in Sillypore, i will be sure she will be backhere to work sometimes later. Maybe u can let the bros here know who she is and SBF bro here can take a revenge for u and restrict her to Hotel81 bed..
She hv stop working in SG, want to look 4 spore man to marry. Ask me whether i can marry her? So unlikely she will work as WL again as she is tired of such life.

I should say she is pitiful, start working as a WL at the age of 15 yrs old to pay off her mum debts.

I should say majority of the viet gals r poor in vietnam, most of them cannot find proper jobs. Ended up working as WL or in massage parlor. Some conservative ones will work as beer promoter or in shopping centres or retail shops.

This is IMHO, this is what i observe throughout my short stay in HCM.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY........................

The best solution for this is not to get involve anymore.

Our emotion is attacking us. Control your emotion.

Remove the E from E..MOTION, it becomes MOTION (Action)

Just cheong, pay and forget. NO POINT LAH BRO.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I should say majority of the viet gals r poor in vietnam, most of them cannot find proper jobs.
Total agreed!

I know one Vietnam gal who always hid in the toilet with closed door doing her makeup. (Not in Singapore). I wonder why.......so one day I “barged” inside to satisfy my curiosity. I saw her using a candle to burn a chopstick...using the black residue to tint her lashes and eyebrows.

She is too poor to buy the actual stuff...I almost drop a tear.
Old 08-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.. u want visit pinoyland. I still ON.
I am not restricting myself to only viet gals when come to cheonging...
viet, pinoy, thai, china, indo, sg.. all also like.
Wow...............the world is your playground.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Hi Bro,

For those who really want to find proper GF in Vietnam.

Try this web site: www.vietnamcupid.com

Join as FREE member, many many viet gals waiting for you there.

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
She hv stop working in SG, want to look 4 spore man to marry. Ask me whether i can marry her? So unlikely she will work as WL again as she is tired of such life.

This is IMHO, this is what i observe throughout my short stay in HCM.
Hi bro,

So I'm waiting to cheong with you lei. When har......?

Cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

So I'm waiting to cheong with you lei. When har......?

Cheers
When u free?
Old 08-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro,

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY........................

The best solution for this is not to get involve anymore.

Our emotion is attacking us. Control your emotion.

Remove the E from E..MOTION, it becomes MOTION (Action)

Just cheong, pay and forget. NO POINT LAH BRO.

Cheers

Sometimes cannot be too emotion or else u yourself will suffer.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
ha..ha... lets get bro Naem, KT, SV & me to help <I won't say revenge. We are all nice peoples - just for fun. Right!> Torres' tour-guide when she arrives... we can let Torres have 1st round to guide her around!! [Torres can invite her back to Sg on pretext of further arrangement mah..!]

[Bro Torres, that's why I was surprised some weeks back reading that u are there alone, remember I was trying to forewarn u ..it's never easy in a foreign land without a trusted party. Language, location & familiarity with local laws - all these are to our disadvantages.]

In 51 for many rounds, there's always contacts avail and I have not taken up a single bait/bite there. Just F/touch-and-forget. They still call when they return to Sg, just go 51 again; F/touch-and-forget.

But lately, I'm really low key... for Torres' sake maybe I would make a trip again... [and just received a call that one has just return to 51..]

Last edited by chanyboy; 08-06-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1