The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 11-07-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Maybe next time, I didn’t explore OT just now. I might look for other neh neh. I really enjoy breast stroke(breast feed + hj) but the tang li room dam cui. Machiam lie on ironing board so small lol then She need to stand and bend while jerking me.
Long time ago I tried her did full service when she ride you can see her boobs bouncing and I also did her doggy and finally unload but I do her once only cause she ugly la seriously
Old 11-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

what is tina working hours?

wkdays morning?
Old 11-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
what is tina working hours?

wkdays morning?
She only day time
Old 11-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Long time ago I tried her did full service when she ride you can see her boobs bouncing and I also did her doggy and finally unload but I do her once only cause she ugly la seriously
Haha for me, I don’t really go for looks. Attitude and willingness to serve me turns me on much more than a chio face😂 and of course big boobs is a must
Old 11-07-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Haha for me, I don’t really go for looks. Attitude and willingness to serve me turns me on much more than a chio face😂 and of course big boobs is a must
U prefer fake or real but there their service all rush
Old 11-07-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think I paid Tang Li 250 bucks 3 weeks ago, fucken destroyed when he fucked her like an animal in heat lmao. OTs version of Hitomi Tanaka xD
Old 11-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
I think I paid Tang Li 250 bucks 3 weeks ago, fucken destroyed when he fucked her like an animal in heat lmao. OTs version of Hitomi Tanaka xD
250 wtf that too much
Old 11-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
250 wtf that too much
Usually how much you guys haggle with her?
Old 11-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I tot $60/hr last time, didn’t know they bring it up to $70.
But hourly fee can be negotiated, esp if they see you are local.
They might offer you $50 or $30/ half hour.
$70 is too cut throat. Try walking away next time n see her reaction or just tell her other shops charge $50 only.
OK la.. The session was not bad and her body really those type I like.

She still try to tell me she msian
Old 11-07-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Usually how much you guys haggle with her?
U really spoil market for tang li
Old 11-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
U really spoil market for tang li
Lol really that bad meh? At least I fucked her silly tho.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
U prefer fake or real but there their service all rush
I try both before. Fake as long don’t sibei hard kind I still ok. I suck before fake tits but quite soft like real one Lolol. As long got the shape ok la. Some real neh sibei sag and the nipple dam small suck not that shiok. 😂
Old 12-07-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah. Thinking of smashing her makes me hard now 😂 tempted to go again later tonight after work 🌚
Old 12-07-2020, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
Jonahx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonahx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
She only day time
Would love my vigin ot experience to bang tina. Where her store at bro?
Old 12-07-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I try both before. Fake as long don’t sibei hard kind I still ok. I suck before fake tits but quite soft like real one Lolol. As long got the shape ok la. Some real neh sibei sag and the nipple dam small suck not that shiok. 😂
real neh sibei sag if they are big and nipples not small hor for some some is damp big like swollen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1