The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Another One Of Harrier's Stories

Ok, haven’t been writing for a long while….let’s see if I still have it….

I was working rather late in the evening when I received a call…..

“Hello?”

“Yo bro, it’s me Eric! I just got back from Shanghai”

“Yo Eric! Long tme man! How’s things for you?”

“Ok lah….I’m back for a week to see my famly and at the same time catch up with some mates…”

“Ok cool, tell you what…..let me finish up on my work and we meet for drinks?”

“Can, I’ll head home first to see my family….how about you pick me up at about..er…say 9.30pm?”

“Btw, my family is staying at The Hermitage, Sarkies Road…..you know where?” Eric continued.

“Ok cool! Btw mine’s a blue 3 series…license plate SBxxxxxx…. See u later buddy”

“Ok onz, see you later..”

With that said, I hung up, looked at my watch…..it’s about 7pm…..

I’d better finish up the work and head for some dinner before meeting my old friend Eric, whom I’ve not seen for a good 5 years….

After work, I walked downstairs along Liang Seah Street to the corner coffeshop, had a simple meal accompanied with some chilled Heineken and then proceeded to Shaw Towers to pick up my car and head to meet my bro from long ago….

He was standing outside the security guard post waiting for me when I turned into Sarkies Road…

I high beamed him and when my car pulled to a stop, he got into the passenger seat, we gave each other a short hug and started chatting about our good old days partyng together as we headed to Furama Hotel (the location for our catching up drinks)…

As traffic has lightened up a bit from the earlier peak ours, we managed to get there in 15 mins and after parking the car….headed up to HOLLYWOOD KTV on the 2nd floor…..

Old 28-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Another One Of Harrier's Stories

Bro... where have you been, it's been a fucking long time

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 28-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Harrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHarrier24B is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After confirming my room at the reception, we were led past a relatively quiet main hall and into our designated Karaoke room….

As the Mummy, Honey, came in, I introduced her to my good buddy and also got her to bring some FRESH chicks for the both of us…..

As we toasted and drank our scotch (Hope you guys have not forgotten what I drink), in came a string of chicks for our selection…..and it was here that I saw her…..OH MY GOD! She stood out like a Rose amongst the thorns…..

But being a good host, I had Eric make his selection first before making mine, preying he does not choose the one I had my eye on…

Well, Eric chose another pretty lady with HUGE knockers and without any further hesitation…I picked my immediate choice…

We made self introductions and the lady I had picked was Cheryl, she was 19, a former model, stands at 1.7m, 32b – 25 – 34 vital stats and best part was she was rather tanned with a gorgeous face….

It was also great that she spoke good English, as I’ve always struggled with non-english speaking ladies…..
Old 28-09-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Well, we continued with our singing, jaunting, toasting and by 2am….all the four of us were rather light headed already (2 bottles of scotch leh!)…..

I called for the cheque, paid up and brought the gals along for supper at Tanjong Katong Road for some awesome Kway Chap and Bah Kut Teh (Btw, this was years ago….i think the coffeshop that I patronized have since moved to some other location I do not know about…….

We had supper and small talk and when I found out that Cheryl lives alone in a rented AMK flat….my radar feelings started getting some signals and from the way she had behaved in the Karaoke room….I was 80% sure, with some correct strategy…I’ll bag this beauty…..

Old 28-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Bro... where have you been, it's been a fucking long time
Yo matey, you can say that again!! I've been extremely busy as usual....but as I'm on MC today and feeling kinda bored after settlling some work stuff with my staff online....decided to try writing again.....

Hope you old supporters like it...

Cheers
Old 28-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ekin_27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wooo..
Harrier bro is back..2 thumb up for ur stories..
Old 28-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier24B
Hope you old supporters like it...

Cheers
Welcome back bro Harrier24B!
It has really been a while......Do continue with the next installments!
Old 28-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

Well, Eric wasn’t very keen to bed his chick as he had just returnd from Shanghai, and we all know what kind of standards the chicks there are like….

So, I dropped off Eric’s chick in the HDB area near Tanjong Rhu, followed by Eric at Sarkies Road before heading to AMK…

During the drive, Cheryl and I were already holding hands and behaving like a pair of lovebirds in heat….with left hand occasionally leaving her hold to stroke the pair of delicious thighs extending out from her short mini skirt…..and with her stroking my inner thigh while I did that.

My dick was rising ever so slowly to her touches and by the time I turned into the carpark behind her place, I could swear that it was probably lubricated enough to even take a tight ass……!

As I parked into a lot, she leaned over immediately as we engaged in some very delicious ‘tongue-fu’…and I gotta say…there’s nothing like tasting the soft and wonderful lips of a 19-year old…..it was so good I could almost taste the youth!!
Old 28-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Samster

With the kissing, the hand will never be free of tasks and true enough, my left hand had moved to stroke her lower back while my right hand has found itself stroking the B cup (not very big…but just about enough)….

With every stroke and light pinch of her nipple, I was rewarded with her soft muffled moans emitting her mouth as we continued our skillful exchange of oral fluids…..

After some minutes of deep kissing, she broke away and exclaimed : “ I can’t take it anymore, let’s go up to my place where it’s more ..’convenient’…

“You inviting me up for some coffee?” I said as I ribbed her….

“Coffee, Tea, Me…you can have them all….!” She replied as she stepped out of the car while I switched of the engine and stepped out towards her.

We held hands, with her taking the lead since I’ve never been to her place before…

We managed another round of ‘tongue-fu’ in the lift as we hugged and held her close for her pubis to rub against my straining dick and my hands squeezing her extremely tight ass…….

We were so caught up in the kiss and rubbing that we didn’t even realized that the lift door had opened and only realized it when the lift door was almost closed again….

With the ‘heat’ in the both of us, she dragged me along the corridor to her apartment, fumbled a little with the keys and after unlocking her gate and door, hurried me in and locked in some record time and we were locked in a deep, passionate kiss and embrace again….without even turning on the lights yet!!!
Old 28-09-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Collecting firewoord for my campfire.
Old 28-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

eh bro, i tot u driving a Harrier?? Change le?? haha Cont man..
Old 28-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Samster

Harrier still have...but this story details happened when i was driving the 3 series which was just before I got the Harrier...

Will try to post soon but nust be from notebook....now posting thru communicator (9500)...difficult to type.....
Old 29-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Setting camp here too. Keep the story cuming bro.
Old 29-09-2006, 01:40 AM
hunkybuthorny

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier24B
Harrier still have...but this story details happened when i was driving the 3 series which was just before I got the Harrier...

Will try to post soon but nust be from notebook....now posting thru communicator (9500)...difficult to type.....
so u picked her up from the ktv eh?
how much u paid for the 19 yr old pro?
Old 29-09-2006, 03:55 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
chongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkybuthorny
so u picked her up from the ktv eh?
how much u paid for the 19 yr old pro?
Free de... u bo noticed he mentioned feelings meh?

ONS... one nite stand...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1