The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 07:00 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Slyer's Field Reports, Information On Geylang Whores And Contributions

This thread is strictly for slyer's field reports, information about Geylang whores and contributions. No tcss & flaming here. All are welcome except the trolls in my siggy.

Any flaming and tcss here will be reported to boss and your master account will be banned. Thanks.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:50 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slyer's Field Reports, Information On Geylang Whores And Contributions

Ma Li (L16 H16) Cat 150

Height: 1.6+m
Exp in gl: 2-3 months

Face: 7.75/10 very fair. Pretty. Love her sexy mole. Overall looks pleasant to my eyes. Long black hair. Feminine. High Sex appeal.

Body: 8/10 curvy with meat on the right place. Porcelain white smooth skin. No tattoo. Love her body. Perky ass good for doggie.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced b+ to c cup boobs with pink nipples.

Cat bath: 7.5/10 sensual wet gentle licking with hands action. She used her boobs to rabba me.

Frenching: 8/10 We frenched like lovers in romantic movie. Lots of tongue fight.

Bbbj: 8/10 she's excellent. Deep throat. Strong suction. Her hj with saliva stimulating was so awesome till I nearly cum. Alternated bbbj with hj awesome combin.

Ar: Nil

Pussy painting: 9/10 her pussy is pink and bushy. Tasted as sweet as nectar yummy.

Fj: 8/10 she is tight. Bonked in doggie and missionary. Damn song to see her boobs juggling in doggie. Her moaning are music to my ears.

Gfe: 9/10 she scored high in this area. She is good at sa Jiao and so gentle. Her voice so sweet and gentle.

Rtf: yes many times. She's a gem. Planning to tarma her and menglu if there's a chance.

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

congrats on opening ur own thread
Old 12-08-2017, 12:20 AM
King Of Geylang

L6 H66 G3 Cat 50

Face: 4/10 Not pretty. Average to below average looking. She has that "sleepy" or "seh" face.

Body: 6/10 Tall slim with some cut wounds

Boobs: 5/10

Bbbj:1/10 No feel at all

Cat bath: Non existent

Frenching: Nil I also not keen to french her

Fj: 1/10 No feel no mood. Can't cum.

Gfe: 1/10 Bad

Rtf: No. I rather pcc and save my $50

Old 12-08-2017, 12:27 AM
King Of Geylang

L6 H66 G10 Cat 50

Face: 4.5/10 Not pretty. Average Looking milf

Body: 5/10 can tell from her meaty body she gave birth before indeed she is a mum

Boobs: 6/10

Bbbj:6/10 Not bad compared to G3

Cat bath: 5/10

Frenching: 5/10

Fj: 3/10 No feel no mood. Can't cum. She tried boob job & Hj me can't cum

Gfe: 1/10 room for improvement

Rtf: No. I rather pcc and save my $50

Old 12-08-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing ... bro can include which cat your girls belongs to.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:44 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Good sharing ... bro can include which cat your girls belongs to.
Thank you for the support.
Have input the cat in my frs.
I only provide genuine frs and I don't promote or market a particular house.

If service good I'll say good. If service f up I'll say lousy. I don't want samsters to waste their hard earned money.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

L18 H18 G10 cat50

Exp in GL: One of the experienced wl together with G2 and 19
Height: Not tall.
She can speak mandarin

Face: 6.5/10 She looks younger than her age. Blonde hair. Complexion not so good. Fair. Considered as SYT.

Body: 7.5/10 Petite slim fair smooth XMM type of body

Boobs: 6/10 Enhanced boobs around b-c cup

Frenching: 9/10 Awesome. Kissing fish. Tonguefight. Breathtaking. High omph!

Cat Bath: 8/10 Sensual gentle stimulating with hand actions.

BBBJ: 9/10 Hot and cold BBBJ. Strong suction. Deep throated. Lots of variations. Constant eye contact.

Pussy painting: 8/10 Delicious yummy

FJ: 8/10 Felt so good to make out with her. Felt like i was fucking my school mate during university days

GFE: 8/10 Beware of KC

RTF: Yes

Last edited by slyer; 17-08-2017 at 06:52 AM.
Old 15-08-2017, 06:58 AM
King Of Geylang

L18 H38 G99 cat 50

1.6+ m tall, 1 month in gl. Early 20s.

Face: 7.5/10 Feminine. Pretty. Fair. Ol type.

Body: 9/10 Hourglass curvy figure. Fair smooth skin. Slight tummy.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced B+ cup pink nips

Bj with cap: 6/10 can't feel anything. She said she has ulcers so can't bbbj

Frenching: NA. Kiss on lips only. She said she has ulcers

Cat bath: 6.5/10 average. But felt shiok when her hands caressed my body and balls

Fj: 6.5/10 she's tight. We fuck in many positions. Love to fuck a pretty girl with hourglass figure.

Gfe: 6.5/10 average. Polite. Good attitude.

Rtf: depends.

This fr was written months ago when G99 was quite New.
I'm not sure if her service improves or not. Maybe other Bros can verify thanks.
For Cassano10/Beckham07 Info I do write true not so gd fr on 1838 girl

Last edited by slyer; 15-08-2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bigbobbybigbob is Cool - loads of Potential

nice thread...
Old 20-08-2017, 10:13 AM
King Of Geylang

L18 H16 G33 Cat50

Face: 8/10 (Cute syt. Easily passable as local poly or Uni girl. I like her looks. One of the prettiest in cat 50 Geylang.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Meat at the right places. Smooth skin. Neither fair Nor tanned. Nice to hug. Perky ass for doggie. Smooth hairless arm pits.)

Boobs: 7.25/10 (Enhanced C cup with light brown to slightly pinkish nipples. Quite well done.)

Frenching: Nil. Only kiss on lips.

Bj with cap: 6.5/10 (unfortunately she doesn't give me bbbj. Maybe she gives to others. Not bad suction. Deep throat.)

Cat bath: 6/10 (Average. Licked my nipples.)

Pussy painting: 7/10 (No weird taste or odour. Tasted good. A bit bushy. )

Fj: 7.5/10 (Tight pussy. Perky ass good for doggie. Loved to see her riding my cock with her boobs juggling and that blushed expression on her syt face and not forgetting her cute sexy moans . )

Gfe: 9/10 (She is damn gd at kc. Very teh and act cute personality esp her voice. Very chatty and loves to tcss. I enjoyed chatting with her.)

Rtf: Yes for her looks and body. Her service has room for improvement.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:35 AM
King Of Geylang

L16 H37 G6 Cat50 (Vietnam)

Exp in gl: 1 month

Face: 7/10 Fair. Wild slutty syt. Her nose was enhanced
Body: 7.5/10 slim youthful fair smooth curvy
Boobs: 7/10 A cup light brown nipples
BJ with cap: 6/10
Frenching: Nil
Cat bath: 5/10
FJ: 7/10 did cow girl, doggie, missionary
Gfe: 8/10 chatty and she speaks some Chinese
Rtf: depends
Old 01-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Congrats ! Where do I send my flower bouquets to ?
Old 01-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Congrats ! Where do I send my flower bouquets to ?
Got lunch reception for your grand opening please invite me hor
Old 02-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Delete FR just read first post meant for Slyer FR only

Last edited by stpboc; 02-10-2017 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Delete FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1