The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another legend appear "Bei Bei L1667"

I came here to do a special thanks to BronzeGod, because he has been helping so much of our brothers here to do accurate rating for us!!! Always Rep+ for your BronzeGod.

After the legendary JinJin from 16w12 left, the girls seems like drop standard a lot. I have too high standard for body figure maybe, not only that service also very important.

A lot of months ago, reading lots of review this girl "Bei Bei" decided to give it a try. The first time i saw her, she doesn't wear any sexy revealing clothing to catch my attention. So I base on trust of the reviews from BronzeGod, and went to try. Once we enter the room, the experience is totally mind blowing.

And guys this is my FR.

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.

***Note***
1) She doesn't speak french but it doesn't matter to me. Because the overall service is the most important.
2) I guess she currently getting popular, it's a bit harder to wait for her for new brothers who wants to try her. My advice is Call for booking thru her shop or wait for her for the first time then get her wechat. She treat return customer very well

I am very sorry for the bad FR, it's really been a long years i didn't write a FR liao. Because It's really rare is find such a gem in geylang, and i hope she can work in geylang till her contract ends. So that i can continue to find her again, it's very hard to find good service in geylang nowadays. So hopefully it helps on your experience on finding a good gem.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

It's near April month end. Just recollecting the GL WLs I have bonked this month:

Ting Ting (16WH15) - farewell bonk
Abby (1654A) - rtf, good french & good service
Xiao Ting (1606A) - rtf, good french & good service
Qiu Xue (1669) - rtf, good french & good service
Dan Dan (1669) - rtf, good french & good service
Qiao An (1425) - rtf, good french & good service
An Qi (1425) - rtf, good french & good service
Yao Yao (2047) - rtf, good french & good service
San San (1856) - dainty, feminine pretty lady, who has now tasted hard sex
Qi Qi (1654A) - pleasant/pretty newbie, strong hip gyrations during fj
Old 27-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It's near April month end. Just recollecting the GL WLs I have bonked this month:

Solid stamina and a deep pocket
Old 28-04-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
grav3ts0ne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro you managed to get An Qi (1425) to french you? I'm so jealous
Old 28-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grav3ts0ne View Post
Bro you managed to get An Qi (1425) to french you? I'm so jealous
Indeed, I should congratulate myself. She seems the type who does not french every guy. An Qi has to be convinced by my need, sincerity etc When she decided to go ahead, she did it genuinely and comfortably with me.
Old 28-04-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Indeed, I should congratulate myself. She seems the type who does not french every guy. An Qi has to be convinced by my need, sincerity etc When she decided to go ahead, she did it genuinely and comfortably with me.
Lol. Frenching with a whore. What a proud achievement.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
grav3ts0ne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Good for you bro! I only managed to steal some light kisses on the lips. I wont force her though, if she dont want then so be it
Old 28-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Lol. Frenching with a whore. What a proud achievement.
Aiya, in sammyboy we r all discussing abt whores, FLs and the likes! Nowadays, some whores r unwilling to provide certain non-mandatory services. It feels good when u can obtain service where others find it difficult to get from her ... likewise, the other way round.
Old 28-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
She frenched me passionately everytime i rtf her. But i dont feel very proud of myself and i believes she french many regulars. I only feel proud when someone swallows my cum.
Old 28-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiya, in sammyboy we r all discussing abt whores, FLs and the likes! Nowadays, some whores r unwilling to provide certain non-mandatory services. It feels good when u can obtain service where others find it difficult to get from her ... likewise, the other way round.
You actually bother to reply to these troller!!
Old 28-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You actually bother to reply to these troller!!
I know Papachubby is a troller. Didn't know newbie85 is one too! Thanks for sounding out!
Old 28-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, bros,

you sure you like to french the ladies who does BBBJ 9 times a day and some even CIM?
when the WL wanna french me i will diplomatically kiss her face and turn her attention to something else. I tell her I have ulcer

i respect the WL and treated them well, and I also talked to the WL about frenching. They are like, okie, customer wanna french, so french lor, but some are not willing, while some are customer oriented and will do.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
you sure you like to french the ladies who does BBBJ 9 times a day and some even CIM?
when the WL wanna french me i will diplomatically kiss her face and turn her attention to something else. I tell her I have ulcer
Different bros different needs. Some needs AR, somes painting, some needs French. Others like yourself need big boobs and rubba rubba
Old 28-04-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Different bros different needs. Some needs AR, somes painting, some needs French. Others like yourself need big boobs and rubba rubba
yes, agree. diff needs. i have my threshold and limits, hahahaha

I tried a gal that day and she asked me why some of us bros like to paint the abalone. I told her, why not, if he paint you you just enjoy the moment get high and the 1 hr passed more faster, make your job easier no need service customer, customer service you instead, i told her. hahaha. no need make love and yet get high

and i told her no need to tip the customers for the effort , heehee

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
yes, agree. diff needs. i have my threshold and limits, hahahaha

I tried a gal that day and she asked me why some of us bros like to paint the abalone. I told her, why not, if he paint you you just enjoy the moment get high and the 1 hr passed more faster, make your job easier no need service customer, customer service you instead, i told her. hahaha. no need make love and yet get high

and i told her no need to tip the customers for the effort , heehee
Remember to ask her to prepare Dental Dam for the Cunnilingus

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1