The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

ML u cannot keep up to their income, unless u damn rich.
But I do see cases where they actually married to local guys too.
Up a few then they prefer older guys who can spend on them. One even set up shop for her...
Old 06-03-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
True. And usually only newbie ML will fall for customer KC. All the old birds also immune to it and just treat everything as commercial transaction regardless of GFE rendered
Ya.. exactly. KC is really for newbies in this trade. All the lao jiao already hardened like iron.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
ML u cannot keep up to their income, unless u damn rich.
But I do see cases where they actually married to local guys too.
Up a few then they prefer older guys who can spend on them. One even set up shop for her...
actly some MLs marry local guys for the citizenship also. gives them a hell lot of additional benefits working in SG. but then again, it's curious which roberto willing to do so, esp set up shop for his OWN WIFE to get paid servicing/fking other guys. the world is a mysterious place but if they both are happy... who am i to judge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Ya.. exactly. KC is really for newbies in this trade. All the lao jiao already hardened like iron.
you will be surprised that even the most hardened lao jiaos can get KC-ed one. it's just how low the MLs really willing to stoop and how much risk they willing to take. like providing "free" service or gng to hotel/staycay with customers, usually they pick their targets one (conveniently customers that occasionally drive them to go eat supper or on dates, tip them alot, during sessions cfm got ask ask abit what occupation all these). MLs do all these got reason one, whether it's attraction to the person, to the money, genuinely enjoys the sex (even FLs deserve and crave actual pleasurable sex instead of transactional ones that most of the time are disappointing. come on la, most of us uncles go find them why? cos we outside cant find our own experiences), etc. and the fact that some laojiaos are bringing MLs on staycay all these alr shows some form of KC-ed, even though some take it as a challenge to unlock more levels.

for the laojiaos who hardened like iron, i salute you. but perhaps u just havent met the right one flipping the right switches, turning the right knobs.

Last edited by rambutarn; 06-03-2021 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
actly some MLs marry local guys for the citizenship also. gives them a hell lot of additional benefits working in SG. but then again, it's curious which roberto willing to do so, esp set up shop for his OWN WIFE to get paid servicing/fking other guys. the world is a mysterious place but if they both are happy... who am i to judge?

you will be surprised that even the most hardened lao jiaos can get KC-ed one. it's just how low the MLs really willing to stoop and how much risk they willing to take. like providing "free" service or gng to hotel/staycay with customers, usually they pick their targets one (conveniently customers that occasionally drive them to go eat supper or on dates, tip them alot, during sessions cfm got ask ask abit what occupation all these). MLs do all these got reason one, whether it's attraction to the person, to the money, genuinely enjoys the sex (even FLs deserve and crave actual pleasurable sex instead of transactional ones that most of the time are disappointing. come on la, most of us uncles go find them why? cos we outside cant find our own experiences), etc. and the fact that some laojiaos are bringing MLs on staycay all these alr shows some form of KC-ed, even though some take it as a challenge to unlock more levels.

for the laojiaos who hardened like iron, i salute you. but perhaps u just havent met the right one flipping the right switches, turning the right knobs.
She quit for him.Sadly
Old 06-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My ML very different leh haiz. She dont kc me or msg me coz she know i am married. Straight away tell me she wont go out with me or go hotel as she dont want my wife to go and look for her and cause her to lost her job.
I visit her a couple of times already only roaming and hj below banklet nia coz is not those piak piak joint. Want to up her but she already had defence. I tink have to change target liao

Quote:
Any relationship can go as far as you want it to go as long as both partners consent to it. but in the case of MLs, so many factors affect why MLs dun consent or pretend to consent in the case of KCs. 1 of the main factors is their mindset/main goal coming to SG to work which is $$$. they are only in the business for the money and most, if not all of them know that this is not exactly a glorified trade, but in this trade, we stupid men with our small heads are paying for the whole experience, thats why MLs try to KC us, making each and everyone of us feel special to make us pay more. 1 way to get over that factor is to be loaded and totally buy her out of the trade by making her a taitai but how many of us can actually do that? most MLs earn more than us in a month (this trade is really easy money ignoring all the negative psychological and physical tradeoffs) and once they feel like they earned enough, they can literally rtc and lead their taitai lives by themselves or find a husband who do not know about her history so she wont be ashamed of her past.

Another important factor is them being humans and having the capability and rights of having romantic feelings for others. just like how some of us are unwilling to accept MLs as wives due to their history, MLs see us as tikopehs who spend our hard earned money just to get sexually satisfied and probably visit many other girls apart frm them. just as how they try to give the GFE to make each of their customer feel special, they will just imagine you doing the same to each girl you visit. it's just like how one night stands dont see high probabilities of turning into successful relationships cos women dun really want relationships that starts from sex or sth that is associated with cheating or fooling around in the first place. so putting yourself in their shoes, do u want such a relationship?

So what I'm trying to say is as long as it's consensual, you can literally do anything you want. thats why bros are "unlocking the levels" of MLs providing better and more services for the "special" one (or few), but what is the ultimate goal? even if you have invested a whole lot of time, efforts and money bringing MLs out on nice dates, to hotels, what's to stop them from just packing and disappearing once they decide they have sucked you dry(bad pun intended) and earned enough money out of us stupid cash cows?

Laying all the ugly truths on the table, to all bros out there (esp those that nv kena kc gaolat before), if you are having the same question in ur head (big or small) because you feel like u are "special" to ur ML, i advise you to think with ur big head. ask yourself this. how much are u willing to invest in a relationship like this, how much are u willing to lose and are u willing to take that risk? and dont forget how many bro robertos you are fighting with.

long story short, dont spoil market la nabei
Old 06-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha bro... very common lar.. a few of my regulars also behave same way...

One of them even said I am more 老油条than her, as she came out from village at 15 back then and now slightly over 30. They probably seen all kind of men enough... and the aim is just to make enough and go back to their “normal” life as claimed.

Just enjoy the sessions with her Lor ... while u keep trying... may be one fine day u got “lucky”...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttime View Post
My ML very different leh haiz. She dont kc me or msg me coz she know i am married. Straight away tell me she wont go out with me or go hotel as she dont want my wife to go and look for her and cause her to lost her job.
I visit her a couple of times already only roaming and hj below banklet nia coz is not those piak piak joint. Want to up her but she already had defence. I tink have to change target liao
Old 06-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
but then again, it's curious which roberto willing to do so, esp set up shop for his OWN WIFE to get paid servicing/fking other guys. the world is a mysterious place but if they both are happy... who am i to judge?
This is not as rare as you may think. Have encounter some ML that are doing this job and obviously their hubbies know they are providing massages and it's all cool. The ML even can have phone coversation with the husband or kid halfway while massaging the customer
Old 06-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Actually her massage is good also just that you know la guys mah lol wan to have fj even better. If one fine day also dont have then waste mobey on her hahaha... we men also very weird want fj dont want find piak lady hahahahaha.... the viet premium all look chio. No need waste time sian also but i not very into it. Weird. 🤣🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahahaha bro... very common lar.. a few of my regulars also behave same way...

One of them even said I am more 老油条than her, as she came out from village at 15 back then and now slightly over 30. They probably seen all kind of men enough... and the aim is just to make enough and go back to their “normal” life as claimed.

Just enjoy the sessions with her Lor ... while u keep trying... may be one fine day u got “lucky”...
Old 06-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
ya not all MLs are the kc-ing type ma, or maybe she does for other guys u never know. if u really wan to increase ur own chances of unlocking more levels, must tell ML u single cos if u say gt wife/gf, even if they willing to go further, they might feel morally wrong then end up other bros may receive special treatment but u dont. but then again, some MLs are just satisfied with the $50/hj which if u calculate, on average just 4-6 customers/day = $200-300. So in a month it's $4k-6k on top of their normal masseuse pay of 2-3k can easily earn on par or more than the majority of us uncles liao. those popular girls esp SYTs who can easily secure back-to-back sessions maybe got 8-10 customers/day, not mentioning chop carrot joints with >market rate and asking for topup for autoroam... and then u think abt the popular jg stable (iykyk) where the girls are almost fully booked everyday and work till late night - they definitely have a greater cut compared to spas, plus they exactly need to exert a lot of force in massaging lil bros, so u can imagine why they can easily resist temptations of providing extra extras. so obviously not all MLs are KC-ers ah, esp SYTs since they don't need to go down the dark path (yet)
Old 06-03-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Hahahaha it’s not weird.. that’s just typical man’s behaviour, the more challenging to conquer the pussy the more we want to try it, and when we succeed, it boosts our testosterone level, then we move on to find next target...

Sometimes we men are just 犯贱isn’t it ? Apart from letting our small head to overrule our big head ...

Quote:
Actually her massage is good also just that you know la guys mah lol wan to have fj even better. If one fine day also dont have then waste mobey on her hahaha... we men also very weird want fj dont want find piak lady hahahahaha.... the viet premium all look chio. No need waste time sian also but i not very into it. Weird. 🤣🤣
Old 06-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

I also cant bring them out too often later tio spot by known ppl then GG liao hahah. They are higher earners then alot of us really. Guess i have to chamge target liao. Or is it viet is more difficult to sian? I miss those thai ladies. Haiz

Quote:
ya not all MLs are the kc-ing type ma, or maybe she does for other guys u never know. if u really wan to increase ur own chances of unlocking more levels, must tell ML u single cos if u say gt wife/gf, even if they willing to go further, they might feel morally wrong then end up other bros may receive special treatment but u dont. but then again, some MLs are just satisfied with the $50/hj which if u calculate, on average just 4-6 customers/day = $200-300. So in a month it's $4k-6k on top of their normal masseuse pay of 2-3k can easily earn on par or more than the majority of us uncles liao. those popular girls esp SYTs who can easily secure back-to-back sessions maybe got 8-10 customers/day, not mentioning chop carrot joints with >market rate and asking for topup for autoroam... and then u think abt the popular jg stable (iykyk) where the girls are almost fully booked everyday and work till late night - they definitely have a greater cut compared to spas, plus they exactly need to exert a lot of force in massaging lil bros, so u can imagine why they can easily resist temptations of providing extra extras. so obviously not all MLs are KC-ers ah, esp SYTs since they don't need to go down the dark path (yet)
Old 06-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Yes bro i agree hahaha sometime spend more than fj but end up hj nia. Now i also quite lazy to fj liao. Siao liao. 😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahahaha it’s not weird.. that’s just typical man’s behaviour, the more challenging to conquer the pussy the more we want to try it, and when we succeed, it boosts our testosterone level, then we move on to find next target...

Sometimes we men are just 犯贱isn’t it ? Apart from letting our small head to overrule our big head ...
Old 06-03-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post

Wonder if any bro have experience more
deeper or further as on mentioned above.
Looking forward for some extraordinary
experience by bro.
hi bro
no for me. it's just a transection. after the service I pay thats it.
I do not want to have anything to
do with a ML,fl or legal pros, hostess or any whore by another title.
sorry. I am interested in such stuff.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Here we go again...
same old shit again
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
get married.. have children, grow old, carry grandchildren, die, the ash put together in the same place...

TS far enough bo? how far u want?
I was about to reply the same thk, but u guys beat me to it
Old 07-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
We have heard some of bro
experience with a ML on :
-went for dinner / shopping
-hotel sex
-oversea vacation
-pay for their rental
-went to their hometown look for them
-raw sex

Wonder if any bro have experience more
deeper or further as on mentioned above.
All these are literally what u will do with your GF or wife. Still not far enough with a ML? How far u all want go sia

The further I will go for a ML is park my car a few streets away (cos no parking nearby) and walk 10 mins down the road to patronize her. That's the furthest I will go for a ML...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1