The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexelA View Post
any idea what happened to Mimi. The blue shop at the mall next ikea. she used to be so much fun at furuma years ago.
yeah she was so much fun, so easily wet and fun to ride. too bad she is not as fun now with braces on and put on quite abit of weight
Old 08-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
shattered is a Helpful and Caring Samstershattered is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trying to revive this thread. Any update at QWSC? Or the one beside IKEA?
Old 15-10-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered View Post
Trying to revive this thread. Any update at QWSC? Or the one beside IKEA?
Good if you are into quickies with no gfe and servicing. Go in, pump, go out.
Old 15-10-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrolim View Post
Good if you are into quickies with no gfe and servicing. Go in, pump, go out.
Go Geylang better.
Old 15-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
Go Geylang better.
exactly. xD

got money also not like that waste
Old 15-11-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros, any interesting spas still worth going to in QWSC or in this area?
Old 16-11-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthos View Post
hi bros, any interesting spas still worth going to in QWSC or in this area?
QWSC L3 left 2 Thailand massage near the toilet area, but both also CMI
Old 16-11-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
QWSC L3 left 2 Thailand massage near the toilet area, but both also CMI
Walk pass saw them standing at the door like SUMO wrestler and when they walk straight I do thing can pass thru the door also....So scary...who want want to engage their services? Last batch is so much better with SYT Slim and high GFE...but cost is on the high side. Entrance +150 so I seldom go.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Lol. If not wrong, she used to have a OMO shop at Furama. Back then she was very different, out to please. Then guess she went thru some form of spiritual change. Her massage is good though.

Visited her twice. Everytime she will look at me, say my heart is weak. Need to pray to strengten myself. And not to wear black. Lol.

Preferred her old self, more fun.
Last time furama belle ?
Old 16-11-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Walk pass saw them standing at the door like SUMO wrestler and when they walk straight I do thing can pass thru the door also....So scary...who want want to engage their services? Last batch is so much better with SYT Slim and high GFE...but cost is on the high side. Entrance +150 so I seldom go.
Yah Lor. Open mouth ask $150, and refused to reduced. So I also refused. At the end face black black, I also just paid and go.
Old 17-11-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 843 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
Yah Lor. Open mouth ask $150, and refused to reduced. So I also refused. At the end face black black, I also just paid and go.
To be honest the Thai SYT worth the price. Body is gym fit and 0 fats with very perky butt. Very patient on FJ and would not rush you at all. Only down side is enhance boobs C+ quite hard. Other then that nothing to pick about. Seems she is not at that shop anymore and I pass by. But first time I go she just come like 2 days and agreed on 120 for FJ....subsequent she quite hot already and refuse to drop price and fix at 150 non nego...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 17-11-2023 at 02:22 PM.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think is always gd to explore beyond the shopping center.
Old 17-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly this mall has seen better days. 2 guys own almost all of the shoe shops here. Not like in the early 90s where you can bargain for lower prices and each shop has their own shoe range.

Lack of crowd has resulted in many level 2 shops closing. So level 3 MP will have fewer people walking past. Plus there are so many better and cheaper options not far from here.
Old 26-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
To be honest the Thai SYT worth the price. Body is gym fit and 0 fats with very perky butt. Very patient on FJ and would not rush you at all. Only down side is enhance boobs C+ quite hard. Other then that nothing to pick about. Seems she is not at that shop anymore and I pass by. But first time I go she just come like 2 days and agreed on 120 for FJ....subsequent she quite hot already and refuse to drop price and fix at 150 non nego...

I remember the old Thai massage shop run by 3 Thai, one of them agreed to dropped from $150 to $120. Her name should be Ah Bui, (cup C) but lost contact Liao. I think the shop closed end last year or beginning this year. If any bro know where the shop or Ah Bui relocated, can please message me. Kumxia many many.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1