The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Struggle

so proud of you TS!!! young and dangerous singapore version wooo!
Old 30-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceJKD View Post
Quite the opposite bro. I feel old and sometimes thinking of the time I've wasted. Could've been a better son to my late mom.
Everything we do brings different life experience. You never know how the life experience will help you in future. I have been a bad son too. I realised what parents really want is for us to live our life well. You just do this one thing well to repay your parents.
Old 30-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdamien View Post
Are u still active in skt bro?
No longer. Retired already. 🤣
Old 30-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
so proud of you TS!!! young and dangerous singapore version wooo!
Thank you bro 🙏🙏
Old 30-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Everything we do brings different life experience. You never know how the life experience will help you in future. I have been a bad son too. I realised what parents really want is for us to live our life well. You just do this one thing well to repay your parents.
Yeah I guess so. Never too late to change our ways.
Old 30-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simdamien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No longer. Retired already. 🤣
How did u manage to leave?
Old 30-06-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdamien View Post
How did u manage to leave?
I will explain in this story bro. But is far far back. That's why the title is my struggle. 🤣
Old 30-06-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 01-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyway TS im curious, have you shared this story before previously?
Old 01-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualiapa View Post
Nice story, hoping to read more
Thank you bro 🙏
Old 01-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalamover99 View Post
anyway TS im curious, have you shared this story before previously?
Nope, I didnt
Old 03-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Jasper followed suit with a running/flying kick to the one next to the one Joshua punched. Then the 3 of us charged. We looked at each other, I pointed at one unfortunate target and we pounced on him, raining blows like a monsoon downpour. By now, their state of shock had been broken and they retaliated by grabbing me at the waist from behind and One of them attempted to punch me while I was locked in that grapple.

Joshua came out of nowhere and punched my almost assailant in the temple and he dropped immediately. Jasper then grabbed the hair of the guy who grappled me and delivered 2 hard right hands to his face and it sounded like a broken nose for him.

I broke free and went to aid orh jiao as he was on the ground, curling his body up and there were 3 of them attacking him. I charged and speared one of them away and xiaobai appeared into the fray with a town council dustbin cap. He capped the one with the longest fringe and all 3 of us just walloped him in whichever body part that’s not in the dustbin cap.

From the corner of my eye, I saw many onlookers and some have their phones at their ears, seemingly calling the police.
“ENOUGH! LONG ZHONG GOSTAN!” Joshua bellowed.

Suddenly all movements stopped.

Joshua walked forward, punched the guy that looks like a headman, pulled his collar.

“LISTEN CAREFULLY, THIS IS NOT THE END OF US. WE WILL COME BACK. YOU HEAR ME?”

“NB lim peh wait for you. Lim peh xiaoGareth!” said the guy with the long fringe.

Joshua pointed at his face before leading us away.

Once we entered Joshua’s house after the fray at the basket ball court, Celeste immediately gave Joshua a tight hug with her tears flowing down her beautiful cheeks.

“I'm so worried you know??! Are you ok?” Celeste asked.

“What could possibly happen to me?” Joshua assured.

Then when I stepped in to the living room, somebody rushed in front of me and hugged me real tight too. It was Melissa. The feeling of her colossal boobs pressed on my chest was just out of this world. I felt something between my legs growing in size and hardness rapidly and I’m pretty certain she can feel it too.

I saw Melissa eyes widened and blushed again before asking if I’m alright, examining my body from head to toe. After discovering that I’m fine, I broke free from her and attended to Wei Kang and Boon Leng while orh jiao attended to xiaobai whom had a big bruise at the left of his face.

I wouldn’t say that we won that fight but rather, we make ourselves known to them that they can’t just trample on us and run us over like that. Joshua is right, it won’t be the end of us.

It was also Joshua’s decision of withdrawing us from the fight that saved us from further damages and getting ourselves tangled in the long arms of law.

I looked at Joshua, he patted me at my shoulders and brought me to the kitchen.

“good job siao eh. But you need to train more. You need strength.” He said, offering me a cigarette.

I took it and lighted it, thanked him for it and we both just stared out of the window. I saw that look on Joshua’s eyes and I knew he’s planning on something. Something big…
Old 05-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed the update TS
Old 06-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyCoke View Post
Really enjoyed the update TS
Thank you bro 🙏
Old 06-07-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simdamien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jasper followed suit with a running/flying kick to the one next to the one Joshua punched. Then the 3 of us charged. We looked at each other, I pointed at one unfortunate target and we pounced on him, raining blows like a monsoon downpour. By now, their state of shock had been broken and they retaliated by grabbing me at the waist from behind and One of them attempted to punch me while I was locked in that grapple.

Joshua came out of nowhere and punched my almost assailant in the temple and he dropped immediately. Jasper then grabbed the hair of the guy who grappled me and delivered 2 hard right hands to his face and it sounded like a broken nose for him.

I broke free and went to aid orh jiao as he was on the ground, curling his body up and there were 3 of them attacking him. I charged and speared one of them away and xiaobai appeared into the fray with a town council dustbin cap. He capped the one with the longest fringe and all 3 of us just walloped him in whichever body part that’s not in the dustbin cap.

From the corner of my eye, I saw many onlookers and some have their phones at their ears, seemingly calling the police.
“ENOUGH! LONG ZHONG GOSTAN!” Joshua bellowed.

Suddenly all movements stopped.

Joshua walked forward, punched the guy that looks like a headman, pulled his collar.

“LISTEN CAREFULLY, THIS IS NOT THE END OF US. WE WILL COME BACK. YOU HEAR ME?”

“NB lim peh wait for you. Lim peh xiaoGareth!” said the guy with the long fringe.

Joshua pointed at his face before leading us away.

Once we entered Joshua’s house after the fray at the basket ball court, Celeste immediately gave Joshua a tight hug with her tears flowing down her beautiful cheeks.

“I'm so worried you know??! Are you ok?” Celeste asked.

“What could possibly happen to me?” Joshua assured.

Then when I stepped in to the living room, somebody rushed in front of me and hugged me real tight too. It was Melissa. The feeling of her colossal boobs pressed on my chest was just out of this world. I felt something between my legs growing in size and hardness rapidly and I’m pretty certain she can feel it too.

I saw Melissa eyes widened and blushed again before asking if I’m alright, examining my body from head to toe. After discovering that I’m fine, I broke free from her and attended to Wei Kang and Boon Leng while orh jiao attended to xiaobai whom had a big bruise at the left of his face.

I wouldn’t say that we won that fight but rather, we make ourselves known to them that they can’t just trample on us and run us over like that. Joshua is right, it won’t be the end of us.

It was also Joshua’s decision of withdrawing us from the fight that saved us from further damages and getting ourselves tangled in the long arms of law.

I looked at Joshua, he patted me at my shoulders and brought me to the kitchen.

“good job siao eh. But you need to train more. You need strength.” He said, offering me a cigarette.

I took it and lighted it, thanked him for it and we both just stared out of the window. I saw that look on Joshua’s eyes and I knew he’s planning on something. Something big…
Bro just a quick question did u know joshua aka lei gong from kallang airport skt? He was a good friend of mine unfortunately passed away a few years back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1