The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Not as touched up...but still pretty. 8/10 imo.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Hi Bro,
Thanks for sharing.
I find F also very pretty, saw her without mask but not inclined to try as she was in bad mood, black face already LOL .
You know know that facial expression: I hate my job, I hate my life haha.
She was alright. But i get what you mean...initially she was abit low energy but opened up abit when i initiated convo.

She is not new to the scene and preferred not to say where she worked before. I suspect she either worked at FJ joint or the grandeur/le mandarin chain of spas.

SYTs of her caliber dont work legit spas i feel.
Old 24-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Just sharing quickly my experience nearby. Part of the story that my main goal is to find pretty syt with great massage and friendly personality. Only take extra if she is really proactive and tease me to the point I cannot reject her offer

So went to this place where Kings are looking for their partner:

S*****: Pretty and funny girl, enjoyed the massage which is slightly above average. She has a technique that makes you shiver even several minutes after massage (I did). The GQ sounded like this: would you like to upgrade to Oil massage? She asked about 3 times.

V****: honestly, super pretty, super sexy! BUT... Black face, no mood all the way, put me off very much. No talk just massage average. GQ was save: would you like to upgrade? Only asked once.

Was going to try B*** who speaks English but I think I pass, got enough idea from first 2 times.

Place not bad, go try oil massage if you want, I do not entertain those packages.. never.

Tried both S***** and V****, your FR is very accurate. Prefer to get S***** as her HJ is slow and sensual, V**** very mechanical and enhanced boob which not what I like.

Damage is 68 + 50 + 30
RTF? Maybe not
Old 26-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
Damage is 68 + 50 + 30
RTF? Maybe not
Check out the spa at the end of the block. Girls are good too. Curtain joint though
Old 26-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Check out the spa at the end of the block. Girls are good too. Curtain joint though
Bro any girl there you recommended?
Old 30-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Mtraltergeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the PRC ML in ACM/ QSC vicinity. Its a solo joint so cant miss her. MILF age probably 35-40 but has a beautiful and youthful look about her. Body is toned with the prettiest CB iv seen no joke. Not for boob lovers but definitely for nipple lovers.

Best part was the massage. Not a time watcher and actually gave a proper spa quality massage for 50 mins. After that she asked GQ and offered fs for $150 which is on high side. She stripped naked and was passionate about the whole thing sucking on my nipples and kissing my body. Gave me a nice bj then proceeded to ride me and we went for various positions. She was nice and wet and seemed like she enjoyed it as much as i did. Overalll, very friendly and genuine lady. Always had a genuine smile on her face. She took her time with the whole session. Would return.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtraltergeo View Post
Tried the PRC ML in ACM/ QSC vicinity. Its a solo joint so cant miss her. MILF age probably 35-40 but has a beautiful and youthful look about her. Body is toned with the prettiest CB iv seen no joke. Not for boob lovers but definitely for nipple lovers.

Best part was the massage. Not a time watcher and actually gave a proper spa quality massage for 50 mins. After that she asked GQ and offered fs for $150 which is on high side. She stripped naked and was passionate about the whole thing sucking on my nipples and kissing my body. Gave me a nice bj then proceeded to ride me and we went for various positions. She was nice and wet and seemed like she enjoyed it as much as i did. Overalll, very friendly and genuine lady. Always had a genuine smile on her face. She took her time with the whole session. Would return.
Another carrot in this forum
Old 30-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Mtraltergeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Another carrot in this forum
Yah yah i know haha. At this point i was nicely relaxed after the proper massage so couldnt be bothered negotiating and spoiling the mood. What is the usual rate? $100?
Old 30-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovemymilfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yah yah i know haha. At this point i was nicely relaxed after the proper massage so couldnt be bothered negotiating and spoiling the mood. What is the usual rate? $100?

Can you share the contact or location please?
Old 02-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi88 View Post
Tried both S***** and V****, your FR is very accurate. Prefer to get S***** as her HJ is slow and sensual, V**** very mechanical and enhanced boob which not what I like.

Damage is 68 + 50 + 30
RTF? Maybe not
Also tried S, agreed that her strokes are quite enjoyable, but only thing is very small boob. May go back to try F or V, but the bad thing is need to nego cos they want more for top roaming
Old 02-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can pm me her contact and details? Thanks!
Old 03-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Also tried S, agreed that her strokes are quite enjoyable, but only thing is very small boob. May go back to try F or V, but the bad thing is need to nego cos they want more for top roaming
Tried V and not my cup of tea
Old 06-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for XN at QSC itself
- shop location quite discreet, side by side with another
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
- XN is a tanned prc milf
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- DT and strong suction on BJs
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
By contacts I mean shop location as I didn’t take down her number.
Bros who frequent QSC and this thread do not need to ask. It’s the one u are thinking.
For bros who don’t go to QSC at all, feel free to ask before heading down to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Review for XN at QSC itself
- shop location quite discreet, side by side with another
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
- XN is a tanned prc milf
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- DT and strong suction on BJs
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bro, can share ctc pls? tia

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1