The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Heard from a buddy that she frenched well! So it may be a case of selective frenching?
She definitely dun french bro.

I told her it is OK for me if she dun french me but french others.
It is her choice.

But she insist that she will never french anyone.
She say she no need to bluff me becos I dun mind and she dun bother either.

I guess your buddy may be got the wrong name.

Xiao Lan and Guo Guo french well though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Noooooooooooooo! How. Can. That. Be?

All my many ishaqs spent on her including my 2 hour session and $50 tip.

My heart how much more can you take?
You are absolutely right.

She said she will never french anyone.

Same as the previous pretty 1606 Zhi Zhi and 1669 Xia Tian.

I guess Xiao Ning is pretty and tall. So she dun need to french liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

It is her choice.

Thank you super senior bro joker88! I can now Rest In Peace or resume my cheonging activities, safe with the knowledge that neither my brothers of yandaoness nor my brothers with many ishaqs have got got anything more from my sweetie

My kuku bird can now fly in gay abandon!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
cronaldo0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stepped in and saw Lele smiling brightly once again! Petite lady with a small star tattoo on the right eye. I mistook it as a mole.

With lele there isn’t anything call awkward as she’s chatty and friendly. Fun to be with and makes the session enjoyable. Service wise, hardworking in bbbj and etc. Rode for a while and wanted to go bottom. Her small frame and light weight makes it easy to manoeuvre. Swapped a few positions before I let go. Her always happy character makes her a good choice if you are worried getting a lousy session. Worth the try.

Next time back to this place I’ll rtf xiaomeng.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

It is her choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Thank you super senior bro joker88! I can now Rest In Peace or resume my cheonging activities, safe with the knowledge that neither my brothers of yandaoness nor my brothers with many ishaqs have got got anything more from my sweetie

My kuku bird can now fly in gay abandon!
Bros Joker & Dignified, you may treat your experience, perception and deduction on whether Xiao Ning provide frenching as final and accurate. This will make you all feel better! My buddy's single encounter with her was some two months back ... so she may behave similarly like the departed 1669 Xia Tian, desiring to totally shut off after that! Enjoy your GL bonks in peace!
Old 09-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Bros Joker & Dignified, you may treat your experience, perception and deduction on whether Xiao Ning provide frenching as final and accurate. This will make you all feel better! My buddy's single encounter with her was some two months back ... so she may behave similarly like the departed 1669 Xia Tian, desiring to totally shut off after that! Enjoy your GL bonks in peace!
Entering week 4 without a bonk. Thinking of getting a fuck, at the same time feel a bit proud that I have been able to hold on for 3 weeks without a fuck.

I wonder how the great monks control their desire. In this city always see hot and chio babes.....haiz...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

The Body Returns To Geylang. The Soul & Heart Apparently Never Left.

Gal : Sweet sexy Xiao Ning
RTF : Too Many
House : House of the Gentleman OKT aka 1669

Bro GN007SG quipped on my self-imposed exile from GL 'Physically gone but the soul and heart still in GL'. His assertion was based on the fact that I was still an occasional reader and contributor to this esteemed forum.

Three weeks and some days without bonk....could not tahan anymore. Went straight to 1669 to meet my Sweetie Xiao Ning.

Sweetie could not believe that I was living the life of a monk. She cast aspersions on my 3 week monkhood and insinuated that I was fucking other chio babes in this playground. Never was the heart more wounded...

See my fellow bro's, how low is our reputation for self control and how high is it for whoremongering... How can we repudiate ourselves in the eyes of these beautiful damsels?

Anyway. We had to fuck. Before commencing with preparations for intercourse I swiftly confiscated Sweeties black panty. This was per our prior agreement that I could have her black panty as long as I replaced it with another.

In the shower I fondled sweetie. She does not really play along, but neither does she resist or encourage. Haiz...she gets away with many things just because she is hot, has long legs and knows how to extract my man juices.
I rubbed my face into her soft sweet soapy arse, just because I could. Also because it was fun.

We proceeded to the bed where shock and horror awaited. My Sweetie contracted a (hopefully) mild case of Shan Shan Syndrome (SSS). For unaware brothers, SSS is when your sweetie will insist on sheathing your kuku bird with a condom before sucking it. The excuse given is that her medical check up is around the corner

I immediately and gently reprimanded my Sweetie that she had contracted this contagious contagion from her housemate Shan Shan who is a skilled practitioner of this duplicity and a decent bonk to boot. It was time for my Sweetie to feel wounded. With gentle eye and a loving expression she held my hand and said "Lau gong, this is the first time this has happened" (Editors note - do not believe everything you read in an FR).

So anyway, I proceeded to eat her out from various angles and positions with the hope that she would be so hot & high that she would forget about the prophylactic membrane. Though she moaned and murmured softly this was not to be. I gamely went ahead it with a CBJ. In all fairness it was not too bad and maybe her technique has improved.

We pleasured each other in 69 position. It was soon time to fuck. The deed was done in missionary position with a few variants. I soon had to savour the view of her lovely back and arse. I gave her a good pounding in doggy position which she took gamely.

The sex over we had some chit chat and it was time to leave. My kuku bird was delighted that my self imposed exile had come to an end as was my Sweetie.

Postscript - My sweeties black panty has some memorable stains of her womanly secretions. It also smells somewhat of an ammonia based liquid. Do you think I can ask my dry cleaning service if they can remove the offensive odour while retaining the vaginal discharge.

Statutory Warning - Do not visit Geylang if you are below 30 years of age. You will become addicted, corrupted and perverted. You have been warned!

Last edited by Dignified69; 15-09-2019 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Poor colour choice
Old 18-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time not visit this hse. any bro knows weiwei still there?
Old 18-09-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich View Post
Long time not visit this hse. any bro knows weiwei still there?
She back China few months ago
Old 25-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does Lele french?
Old 26-09-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovingboy View Post
Does Lele french?
Chose her last week did not get any Frenching.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Can someone put list for this house also:

Current cast of the 1612 cabaret:

Fei Fei - slim, service queen
Yoyo - petite sailormoon type, pretty
Yiyi - classy looking, tok kong service
Tong Tong - GFE, bubbly personality

Bing Bing - Ting Ting's sister, slim, pretty, someone said looks like an actress
Ting Ting - Bing Bing's sister, petite, pretty, haven't try yet
Nana - slim, school gal prettiness
Bobo - busty, potential service queen
Shan Shan - well-built (not fat), another potential service queen.
Si Si - petite, haven't try yet
Old 27-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Bing Bing 冰冰 - slim and petite gal, reminded me a little of the departed Fei-er 菲儿 from this same house, same kind of body and services, fans of Fei-er should check this 21 year old SYT out,
Seriously Bro, 冰冰 while slim, the quality is no where near 菲儿 in terms of services and especially in looks. Also insist on covered BJ through even though I am clean.

Last edited by snrlee; 27-09-2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old 30-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
ThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThEgAmE93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any girl that does frenching? Will be trying this house for the first time. Any recommendation?
Old 01-10-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Rainman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently visited new girl Qian Qian, suddenly gone. Anyone knows where is she now?
Old 01-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

If anyone is enjoying Xiao Ning, please share your experience...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1