The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas ravishes Bing Bing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was recovering from first blood with Bobo when I laid eyes on Bing Bing, one of the sisters. Damn farking pretty, I had to try her!

Name: Bing Bing
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Bing Bing is pretty, damn farking pretty! She reminds me of those heroine avatars in Koei games, with her straight nose and melon seed face. She has a cute dimple at the side of her chin. I fell almost hopelessly in love at first sight…almost. She has a few pimples tho I expect those to clear up as she adjusts to our weather.

Body: Bing Bing stands at 1.6+m in heels. Can’t remember what she was wearing; I was more focused on her mesmerising face. Bing Bing is slim with a very perky butt begging for a pounding. She has a taut body with flesh succulently firm to the touch everywhere. Must be the magic of youth.

Boobs: A girlish pair of 34Bs peeked shyly at me when she stood nude before me. They are nicely rounded and felt right at home cupped in my hands.

Foreplay: Having been in the FL scene just briefly, Bing Bing is a little green in service. However, she was briefed well by the other gals, and gave me a back rub with her boobs. The feeling of those firm girly mounds pressed against my flesh gave me a raging erection; it was all I could do to just flip her over and fuck her there and then. She then got me on my back and applied her boobs and tongue on my body which got me purring in pleasure.

BBBJ: Someone must have taught Bing Bing well. Even tho she has FL experience, Bing Bing can suck cock well. Not everyday I get a pretty face buried deep between my legs, and I damn nearly came under her oral care.

Frenching: Bing Bing is a little shy about frenching, tho I managed to get my tongue past her lips. i can still feel the memory of her lips against mine. She said she needs some time to get used to the frenching culture in GL. With such a pretty face, I’m almost inclined to forego the frenching.

Painting: I had a great time painting Bing Bing’s pussy. She was trimmed and her pussy was soooooo small. Each tongue stroke could more than cover her entire cheebye which looked so neat and virginal. With each stroke she gasped and bit on her arms, as if shy that she would scream out and others would hear. So sweet!

FJ: Tight. Bing Bing’s cheebye is damn tight! I had some trouble pushing myself in and was wondering if I had somehow entered the wrong hole. With each thrust Bing Bing’s breaths got deeper and laboured until finally she started moaning in desperate pleasure. The rasp of her hardened nipples against my flesh served to inflame me further and I came intensely. Not much spunk as I had earlier donated those to Bobo but came I did, and mightily.

Personality: Bing Bing has an extroverted personality and a ready laugh to match. Chatting with her was very comforting, as if talking with a girlfriend. The way she leaned on my knee was so intimate, it was so easy to tio sot by her.

Two years will go by in a flash so guys, don’t miss her!

RTF: Knn damn farking pretty! If you want to fuck a pretty babe, then you can’t go wrong with Bing Bing!

TLDR: Bing Bing is damn farking pretty and gives decent service and awesome GFE!

Seeing bro Doomas recommendation, decided to try Bing Bing out and didn’t regret at all. From a certain angle, she looks like an actress just that I can’t remember the name... overall a great session with her, great proportional body, friendly, still a bit green but service wise not bad, she even help me massage my shoulders and neck like a girlfriend.

Looks: 8.5/10 (will be higher once the slight blemish of pimples clears up)
Body: 9/10 smooth fair skin, proportional body
Boobs: 9/10 B cup I Guess, handful and just nice
Bbbj: 8.5/10 for a newbie, she is quite good already, will only improve I hope
Fj: 9/10 accommodating, willing to please, embraced me tightly after I shot my load
Gfe: 8.5/10 first visit to her, she’s relatively friendly
Overall: 8.8/10 worth it
Rtf: yes
Old 19-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Bobo - for boob lovers. C cup, but on the fleshy side, abit of spare tyre

Service: good

Bbbj in shower
Catbath
Frenching
Multiple position fj

Very sensitive when painted, moans loudly

Saw 4 other newbies.

In terms of looks: Bing Bing is #1, followed by her Sister ting ting and then sisi
For boob lovers: can consider Shan Shan and Bobo

Brief review of Bobo

Confirmed frencher
C boobs non saggy
Friendly hard working gal
Spare tyre - not tall slim type
GFE - 100%

Went in blind, purely on FR. Booked gal without seeing her. Note to self - don’t go in blind. God gave big head in addition to small head. Use big head.

Got frenching from the get go. Following bro Doomas advice was chomping down on three mints before and during the frenching. Felt faint saltiness in her mouth during the frenching.

After a wonderful raba raba experience in the shower got ready for the main sex. Got very nice catbath and boob rub on my back. This girl gets wet very easily. Was proceeding to eat her out but found her womanly juices very salty. No bad small but could not Tahaan.

Also foot fetish tendencies could not overcome small stubby toes.

System shutdown. Could not perform. Friendly gal let me lick her ample boobies while Self stimulation released volcano.

Takeaway - gal is friendly, gives GFE with frenching and big boobs. Take care of her.

Just not for me. Different strokes for different folks.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Brief review of Bobo

Confirmed frencher
C boobs non saggy
GFE - 100%

Went in blind, purely on FR. Booked gal without seeing her. Note to self - don’t go in blind. God gave big head in addition to small head. Use big head.

Got frenching from the get go. Following bro Doomas advice was chomping down on three mints before and during the frenching. Felt faint saltiness in her mouth during the frenching.

After a wonderful raba raba experience in the shower got ready for the main sex. Got very nice catbath and boob rub on my back. This girl gets wet very easily. Was proceeding to eat her out but found her womanly juices very salty. No bad small but could not Tahaan.

System shutdown. Could not perform. Friendly gal let me lick her ample boobies while Self stimulation released volcano.

Takeaway - gal is friendly, gives GFE with frenching and big boobs. Take care of her.

Omg - why u forsake XN for this ? Bad faith
Old 19-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Brief review of Bobo

Confirmed frencher
C boobs non saggy
GFE - 100%

Bro, seems like you have more misses than hits
Old 19-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Omg - why u forsake XN for this ? Bad faith
She on menses leave. I am punter ....must play around a bit ...

It is stuff like this which wants me to quit. In the battle of lust over morality lust is winning. I cannot overcome my physical body...

And it’s not that XN is treating me special. I am just another punter to her..
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bro, seems like you have more misses than hits
Very strange week bro. Had one more experience .....too strange to decipher. Sometimes a gal may not be very physically appealing but the chemistry is there and the chemistry produces a shioklicious ending.

This punting is a strange business. You find a gal whom you have perfectly good sex. Then you want to try something different and will naturally get suboptimal experience. Memory is such that you forget suboptimal experience and remember only the good ones, further driving the experimenting around.

One think for sure. In my case, with increasing age the desire for higher emotional content in sex is there.

That is why I warm under 30 bloke:

Do not visit Geylang. Corrupt you it will. Addict you it will. Perverted and distorted your vision will becum.

Last edited by Dignified69; 19-09-2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 19-09-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Just thinking aloud.....why can’t we have a monument somewhere commemorating all the sis from overseas and the punter brothers here along with all the Okt and AVA who gave so much for the cause of sex. This monument could celebrate a part of life worth celebrating and the experiences and contribution of everyone to this experience..

My 2 cents ....surely can get sponsorship from condom company ...
Old 20-09-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas gets fucked by Amazon Shan Shan!

Had some time away from office and was lounging in 1612. Tommy recommended that I try Shan Shan for her service. So in I went for a slightly novel experience.

Name: Shan Shan
Origin: Guangdong

Face: It takes a while chatting with Shan Shan to realise she is quite pretty, with clear and confident eyes and oh so smooth complexion.

Body: Shan Shan stands at 1.6+m in heels. She is quite well-built (not fat), unlike her stick-like colleagues due to a hard life growing up on a farm. Well toned shoulders and smooth skin which felt silky to the touch.

Boobs: She said she is a 34D, probably due to her robust frame. Firm to the grasp. Cute nipples that get hard with the right attention.

Foreplay: Shan Shan had been briefed well by the other gals. She gave me a BBBJ in the shower which got my lanjiao incredibly hard. She gave me a back rub with her boobs, followed by a catbath. Still new to so much sex and her nipples got all hard and pokey against my skin. I’m not a fan of AR though she does offer this on request. So guys, Shan Shan can give AR!

BBBJ: Another gal who scores in the BBBJ department! The gals have taught her well, and she did a nice helicopter BBBJ which offered me a magnificent view of her Amazon-esque physique. I was also rewarded with a close up view of her neat pussy when we did 69. She was literally dripping with juices. Shan Shan also told me she can do CIM. So guys, Shan Shan can give CIM!

Frenching: Shan Shan seemed a little hesitant about frenching but I had little problems getting her to open her mouth to mine. So guys, Shan Shan speaks French but for fuck’s sake, pls keep your breath fresh for her.

Painting: I had a wonderful time painting Shan Shan’s delicious pussy. She is quite sparse down south and I had no trouble finding her sweet spot. She seldom gets painted in China and she savoured each tongue stroke with breathy moans and the occasional scream.

FJ: Warm. Shan Shan has a wonderfully warm cheebye which made me damn near cum early. She closed her eyes with each thrust, as if living each thrusting moment to its max. Shan Shan was on top most of the time and the view was awesome. The feeling of her firm boobs in my hand was the tipping moment and I came with a beautiful memory of her rock hard nipples against my palms.

Personality: Shan Shan is very friendly and pleasant to talk to. Tommy told me that she was booked for multiple sessions on her first day so there is something special about her. Service is her signature!

Special note: Shan Shan is trained in massage and she gives an awesome back rub. Tried it in the shower and found her upper body strength impressive. I wouldn’t mind booking her for multiple sessions of sex and massage.

TLDR: Shan Shan is not only pretty but also gives awesome service and massage.

Last edited by Doomas; 20-09-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas fucks schoolgal Nana

Had Nana’s first blood today and boy, I had a most memorable session!

Name: Nana
Origin: Chong Qing

Face: To me Nana is very sweet and pretty. She gives off a strong undergrad vibe. Nana and a certain public personality share some resemblance. Try her and you might know what I’m talking about.

Body: Nana stands at 1.6+m in heels. And it gets better. She is slim and lanky, very similar to Qiqi who RTC-ed recently. She was wearing a full length dress which showed off her lithe body, macam a school gal in a prom dress.

Boobs: Nana’s almost-perfect 34Bs almost made me cry. I was in heaven! I could not get enough of those girlish breasts and cupped them every chance I had.

Foreplay: Nana must have gone through the same training routine as the other newbies. Tho still a little green, she gave me a back rub with her boobs, followed by a catbath. The feel and sight of her girlish boobs and body was an incredibly erotic experience.

BBBJ: Awesomely done BBBJ. I had to resist shooting my load early at the sight of Nana’s pretty schoolgal face pressed hard against my groin. Not sure if Nana gives CIM but if she does, wow!

Frenching: Nana was initially a little hesitant to French. However, she seemed to have gotten turned on when we started kissing and we soon exploded in desperate breathless frenching. So guys, Nana speaks French but for fuck’s sake, pls keep your breath fresh for her.

Painting: Nana last had sex a few months back and she was hot and dripping. She was crying and screaming such that I wondered how far down the hallway those screams went…She is quite sparse + well trimmed down south and I had a grand time feasting on fresh abalone.

FJ: Oh goodness, fucking Nana was really like fucking a schoolgal. She was warmed up from the painting and her tight pussy welcomed me in eagerly. Nana clutched my arms as I thrusted and thrusted. On the way to cumming we were frenching deeply until I disengaged our lips to cum mightily.

Personality: Nana is friendly and a joy to talk to. I like her very much.

TLDR: Nana is slim and pretty, and gives a strong GFE.
Old 20-09-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Current cast of the 1612 cabaret:

Fei Fei - slim, service queen
Yoyo - petite sailormoon type, pretty
Yiyi - classy looking, tok kong service
Tong Tong - GFE, bubbly personality

Bing Bing - Ting Ting's sister, slim, pretty, someone said looks like an actress
Ting Ting - Bing Bing's sister, petite, pretty, haven't try yet
Nana - slim, school gal prettiness
Bobo - busty, potential service queen
Shan Shan - well-built (not fat), another potential service queen.
Si Si - petite, haven't try yet
Old 23-09-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

GL Newest Party Joint - a tale of Doomas and an elegant Chinese beauty

Got my paws on Sisi, the fifth of the six newbies. Left a happy man!

Name: Sisi
Origin: Hubei
Experience: About a year in FL

Face: Sisi has this classic Chinese beauty vibe with her air of elegance. She reminds me of the ex-WL Malaysian thunderboobs Dada. I wouldn’t say no to her if we met in a bar.

Body: Sisi stands at 1.6+m in heels. Seems this batch is all in this height range. Her body is actually quite slim when all the troublesome clothes are removed and I was struck by her very seductively svelte body.

Boobs: Sisi has papaya-shaped 36Cs which fit perfectly in my greedily grasping palms. Pale brown nips which got her moaning when licked.

Foreplay: This is where Sisi shines. She gave me a very electrifying boobs rub followed by an equally devastating BBBJ in the shower. The onslaught continued on the bed with boobs massage front and back and catbath all over. Sisi told me that she does AR on request. So guys, Sisi gives AR!

BBBJ: Fantastically done BBBJ! The tendrils of pleasure surging through my lanjiao was almost too much to bear and I told her to stop. She then told me she would have given me CIM if I had asked. So guys, Sisi allows CIM!

Frenching: I asked Sisi if she would allow frenching and she said of course! And boyo, Sisi can french something fierce! Our tongues explored our mouths and glided over each other. Sad to say I disengaged first as it was getting too intense. So guys, Sisi speaks farking good French!

Painting: Seems Sisi didn’t get painted in China and had just a handful of painters so far here. Quite a shame as she is quite sparse down south and her pussy lips are neatly folded. I painted her till they blossomed like a flower and her nectar oozed profusely. It was a joy to see Sisi enjoy the painting, she was writhing and squirming so much!

FJ: Fucking Sisi was like fucking the boss’ elegant and haughty secretary. Her pussy was tight enough and she pulled me in a tight embrace as I reached in to thrust in missionary. We also frenched deeply while making sweet love. She whispered that those 10 minutes were all for me as I had already made her very happy earlier on, so I had my wicked way and fucked her in all my favourite positions till I shot my entire load. Sisi’s eyes went wide at seeing the volume of cum in the cap.

Personality: Sisi can be very chatty when the ice is broken. When asked, she said her style is more GFE though I suspect she can be a sex kitten in the sheets too.

TLDR: Sisi is slim and exudes elegance. GFE is her strong point. She frenches and gives CIM and AR.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have no go GL for a long time..
But was my lucky day. But damn,.. I forgot to ask her name and also forget to take note of the H number.. But it was L16.
One of the H on the right.

Why I say was my lucky day.. Cos got a gal which she told me was her first day.. And I ask her when she started work.. And she replied she just started work only.. I'm her first.. 😅

Damn.. Her service was the best so far I ever got..
During bathing she rub me with soap.. Then I rub her back we soap. After that I rub my body against hers.. Ask her turn around while I rub my front against her back and thrust my rod in between her butt.. So damn smooth.. While my hand busy grabbing her boobs from the back.. And she turn her head back and we start to French..

After that I signal her to lower abit so that my rod can reach her boobs for a nice rub as well.. Right after that we help each other wash away the soap on our body.. After both was clean... She goes down to bbbj my rod for awhile.. Then rinse again.. And dry ourselves..

All these is just appeitizer.. The main course on the bed of cos. Once on the bed.. She ask me to lie down in prone position.. While she gives me a good massage.. Not too long after.. She was doing ants crawling on the tree on my back and whole body it feels so damn good especially when is near my butt area.. After that she does cathbath on my whole back.. Her tongue is so good.. All the way. Down to my butt area.. Thigh.. To up to my side of my face and ear.. Abit tickles though..

After that she ask me turn around and she does the same again.. Really damn shoik. Not long after.. She cathbath me and also uses her soft boobs to rub against my body again and also my rod.. I pull her toward me and I suck her lovely boobs and also French her too.. Then she continues to cathbath me slow going downwards reaching my rod again and give me a nice bbbj again..

Really cannot tahan already.. I pull her towards me again and we French fiercely.. While she lying on top of me.. My rod was in contact with her sweet hole.. Aww.. While frenching her.. My rod was rubbing against her hole.. That feeling was out of this world.. Not long after my rod can feel her wetness of her hole..

She also cannot tahan liao.. So she ask me to help me cap then she ride on me.. Again I pull her towards me so that I can French her while fj her.. Ahhh.. Too bad I can't control and cones really fast. But she was really nice to continue to lie on top of me while my rod still inside her sweet hole for the next few minutes .. Even though I have already cum.. I make afew more thrust to make sure all my cum was unloaded..

Then she clean my rod clean.. Still left abit of time. Hug each other on the bed.. When times almost up.. We went to Bath again.. Same we help each other to bath. I really like the feeling of helping her bath.. At the same time can feel the smooth skin.. And helping her bath. Got my gfe feeling..
From my experience I know some don't like to help her bath.. Some is like help you bath then she will insist you go out while she bath herself.

She really must best bonk to date.. Probably she's new here. So that's why she want to kc me to find her again.. I can say she succeed in doing so..

Hope I can see her again when I go GL.. And also hope that her service will remain if not better.. Wasted I forget ask her name.. But think I roughly know which H when I go again..
Old 24-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Current cast of the 1612 cabaret:

Bing Bing - Ting Ting's sister, slim, pretty, someone said looks like an actress
Ting Ting - Bing Bing's sister, petite, pretty, haven't try yet
BB very the pretty

TT abit bah bah than younger BB
Old 24-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Haven't managed to see TT naked yet and she was always covered up so she seemed petite to me. I'll try to try her soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BB very the pretty

TT abit bah bah than younger BB
Old 24-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Haven't managed to see TT naked yet and she was always covered up so she seemed petite to me. I'll try to try her soon
BB no horse run

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1