The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanzacus View Post
Some advice bro. Beware all those in Locanto. May not turn out as what u expected. High risk.
Yah besides the unbelievably fake ads, there are a couple of them offering premium massages (up to $400 for 2 hours) - inclusive of a HJ.......thats 4 normal ML sessions for this price more or less.

Tried both on different occasions as I was in the mood for something different.
Took their mid-tier package and frankly they cannot make it. One was fully clothed throughout and no roaming and the other just topless.
Massage was nothing exceptional and they aren't voluptuous or chio and you are better off with one of the $110 MLs from the stables here who not only give you a BJ but go nude.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
Zlid is one of the Best!Zlid is one of the Best!Zlid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Bro care to share contact?
Old 11-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Room: Stay alone very pretty Looks is same as photos and gentle, her massage skills are good and the special services are really sensual. Slim with nice boobies and will continue to meet her.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Game28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She’s able to converse in English?
Old 12-09-2019, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonstaMash View Post
Short review for Shi Ting (that name)

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

She doesn't actually speak English, really, but she replied to my (translated) Chinese message in English, when I told her I don't speak English. Unusual. Maybe just not confident.

Anyway, Shi Ting is a very cute, tall, slim girl, with a nice body. Small (B) perky boobs, extremely sensitive nipples. Nice body, no real fat. Lovely smile when she warms up, and a real horny, CFM look when she really warms up.

Massage, so so. Never really sure what to expect with home visits. In this case, it was a short, brief, dry massage to release some tension. After 10 mins or so, the teasing started. What i liked was the slow build up. Didnt rush in, but teased every part of the body with light strokes and kisses and rubbing her hard nipples all over. Eventual flip over, and things really started heating up. Wont go into too much details, but the BBBJ and CIM were out of this world. Took my load like a champ. And afterwards kept going. Was expecting that to be the end of the session, but she kept playing with me, so I started playing with her dripping wet pussy. After some fingering for a while she seemed to cum, and looked flustered and horny. Started attacking my cock again, determined to make me come. Im too old for a second round in 20 mins, so although rock hard, it just wanst going to happen. But 10 out 10 for effort.

I will go back and see her. Cant recommend her enough, if BBBJ is your thing. If you speak mandarin, I would expect you will have an even better time, but for bro's that don't, no worries! Enjoy
i always appreciate detailed reviews like these - props! in fact, this review made me pay Shi Ting a short visit. needless to say, i was not disappointed. i volunteered to write her a review since she exceeded my expectations.

Location: she is based a comfortable distance away from an MRT. she stays alone, and the apartment is quiet and private.

Looks: her looks lean more towards cute and adorable. nicely shaped B-cup tits on a slim frame. the pictures listed on the site are pretty accurate (especially the selfies). she greeted me at the door wearing a cute little midriff-revealing outfit.

Service: she was very accomodating, and willing to please. i believe she used to work as a masseuse in the past, which resulted in a decent 10-15 minute massage (without oil). she was very chatty, and spoke in a playful, lilting tone. i must admit: i had a small advantage because i could speak some mandarin, but when i texted her asking if she could speak english, she tried her best to respond with an english message. she doesn't really speak english, but she seems to be familiar with translation apps, so i think she should be willing to accomodate translator-users (she translated chinese to english on her phone during the session when i didn't understand something).

Sensual: she teased with her fingers first before stripping (was playful when i turned to see her disrobing) and swapped to using her mouth and body. gentle licks and kisses everywhere combined with her breasts moving across my body got me hard really quickly. when i turned and lay on my back, i experienced one of the better BBBJs i've ever had from an ML. some MLs end up using a bit of teeth, or cant give enough suction, but Shi Ting really surprised me. the CIM was pretty amazing too - you'll have to go see for yourself.

Post service: she gave me a nice head massage before i showered, and we chatted a while before i left.

Summary: would definitely head back to look for her. tipped her after the massage, and left satisfied. i typically have a thing for big tits, but her attitude and oral skills won me over in the end. please do take care of her, and give her your patronage.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

My favourite ML always not free

After shower proceed to bed, she give me a nice massage then action start again, start with catbath from back, then ask me to doggy position headdown on bed and she slowly lick and her head go under my little bro give me very nice bbbj and I mouth fuck her, after continue with other few round different bj position, bj was very strong and nice, very enjoy

Overall I would say her service is excellent and hard working no short charge of time, service start from shower all the way

Looks: 7.0 pleasant and sweet looking girl

Boobs: B+ nice to grab and got a nice nipple to lick

Figure: 8.0 slim , fair and smooth skin

Massage: 7.0 her massage was good enough for me

BBBJ: 9.5 very good suction with the right amount of strength which is not too soft or too hard, deep throat type and blowing and can really blow quite long with few position

Gfe: 8.0 chatty and got a cute and sweet voice which almost melt my heart, English know abit
Old 13-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
G2212 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanzacus View Post
Some advice bro. Beware all those in Locanto. May not turn out as what u expected. High risk.
Thank you bro.. i decuded to just go for my regular...haha.. fell the same when cumming.. lol
Old 17-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Like to say ty for recommending bro... She's exactly as u mentioned although we can't communicate .. Her sensual is good.. Real good .. Well as most BBBJ would take me sometime but hers was relatively fast her skills awesome.. On top of that she doesn't rush you off.. She's suck u dry.. Clean u up.. And then offer a head and face massage which is nice...u practically unwind and relax..

Just to add she has a slim body, tall .. Not for boobs lover but I'm ok as she allow us to touch but didn't try to kiss as I was mesmerised by her BBBJ skills.

Nice ass not voluptuous but able to squeeze.. She's pretty .. Well it will grow on you and she looks darn cute with her glasses..

Overall good experience and might RTM when the green comes in..
Old 18-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnotme View Post
Like to say ty for recommending bro... She's exactly as u mentioned although we can't communicate .. Her sensual is good.. Real good .. Well as most BBBJ would take me sometime but hers was relatively fast her skills awesome.. On top of that she doesn't rush you off.. She's suck u dry.. Clean u up.. And then offer a head and face massage which is nice...u practically unwind and relax..Just to add she has a slim body, tall .. Not for boobs lover but I'm ok as she allow us to touch but didn't try to kiss as I was mesmerised by her BBBJ skills.
Nice ass not voluptuous but able to squeeze.. She's pretty .. Well it will grow on you and she looks darn cute with her glasses..
Overall good experience and might RTM when the green comes in..
And this would be????Bro at least name if not link lah
Old 18-09-2019, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nahnotme is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
And this would be????Bro at least name if not link lah
Pie seh.. Newbie lah.. her name Shi Ting.. Link below.

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

Last edited by nahnotme; 18-09-2019 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Correction in spelling
Old 22-09-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hmmsshhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just tried Coco (link below). I got to say I'm quite disappointed. Bought a 90 minutes session with nuru. When I arrived, paid first. Then shower alone (her website mentioned shower together dint happen). Nuru was only for 5 minutes then she gave me hj. Hj was quite bad, the only thing she did was sit there and rub as fast as she can. No tempo at all and I didn't release. Tried to move away when I tried to auto roam. Massage was also bad. 60% of the time I just lay there while she was on her phone. Got my second hj, shower then she said finished after only an hour have passed. 100% would not recommend

https://sglonelyguy.org/coco-local-massage/
Old 22-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Datukali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmsshhh View Post
Just tried Coco (link below). I got to say I'm quite disappointed. Bought a 90 minutes session with nuru. When I arrived, paid first. Then shower alone (her website mentioned shower together dint happen). Nuru was only for 5 minutes then she gave me hj. Hj was quite bad, the only thing she did was sit there and rub as fast as she can. No tempo at all and I didn't release. Tried to move away when I tried to auto roam. Massage was also bad. 60% of the time I just lay there while she was on her phone. Got my second hj, shower then she said finished after only an hour have passed. 100% would not recommend

Yup. Happened to me too. Exactly the way you experienced. Don’t want to break people’s ‘ricebowl’. But bad service and/or services far removed from what is listed must be flagged!
Old 22-09-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you so much for the FR bro.. Almost decided to book her for a session.
Will do the necessary.

Cheers
Vanram.
Old 22-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had her a year back and was not so bad when she went by the then name Annie. I guess she thinks she can get away with it. Feel your pain bro....Well Bros be warned.
Old 23-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Hi bros.. anyone tried any of the MLs listed below? Very interested to try Malay MLs..

https://sglonelyguy.org/apple-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-massage/

Have a great Monday everyone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1