The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
OK you have had your own say on BronzeGod, Saabking & FOREXSWIFT...

Perhaps now we can get back to the main purpose of my recent post and general purpose of this thread as well...

Care to share whether you have any idea who 1 & 2 are as described by me in my recent post above?.... No obligations though
Tough, did not try as much girls to know of the first and second. SK is nice looking and Baihe seems very sexy.
Old 23-09-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Since the topic on Bronzegod is being discussed ... let me add on a little ... When this Bronzegod first forayed into GL150 forum from GL50 (where he was once highly active in when he first signed up as samster), he was being farked and zapped big time by Snrs for accusing others of writing fake FR but he was oblivious to the fact that many of the Snrs he accused & criticized had been writing FR way before he was born in GL150 forum. He was then seen begging for points. And at the tail end of his existence in GL150 forum, he was again being zapped big time but this time by a few powerful donors and their gangs ... he must be spouting trash again ... I must say history repeats itself ... He has now gone into hiding.

I have said before and I say again, some samsters deserved to be farked, some deserved to be ridiculed and some deserved to be zapped ... am regret to say he deserves all the above three ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-09-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since the topic on Bronzegod is being discussed ... let me add on a little ... When this Bronzegod first forayed into GL150 forum from GL50 (where he was once highly active in when he first signed up as samster), he was being farked and zapped big time by Snrs for accusing others of writing fake FR but he was oblivious to the fact that many of of Snrs he accused & criticized had been writing FR way before he was born in GL150 forum. He was then seen begging for points. And at the tail end of his existence in GL150 forum, he was again being zapped big time but this time by a few powerful donors and their gangs ... he must be spouting trash again ... I must say history repeats itself ... He has now gone into hiding.

I have said before and I say again, some samsters deserved to be farked, some deserved to be ridiculed and some deserved to be zapped ... am regret to say he deserves all the above three ...

Cheers,
MaXx
Not sure if he is reading all these and dying to rebuff all the stuff said about him.
Went into hiding quite a while already. Maybe after the accusations of being a paedophile, he lie low.
If he is back, this thread will become a debate channel.

I rather it be like now sharing of new WL wow so many good ones to go after as I have not tried them
Old 23-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Not sure if he is reading all these and dying to rebuff all the stuff said about him.
Went into hiding quite a while already. Maybe after the accusations of being a paedophile, he lie low.
If he is back, this thread will become a debate channel.

I rather it be like now sharing of new WL wow so many good ones to go after as I have not tried them
Whatever may be his merits or demerits .... Bronze was a long time contributor to this forum. Like many tenured members he at some points expressed a desire to transcend the temptations of the flesh.

I wish that all members who wish to rise above the turbulence that gworld causes achieve success in this endeavor and happiness in their relationships.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Whatever may be his merits or demerits .... Bronze was a long time contributor to this forum. Like many tenured members he at some points expressed a desire to transcend the temptations of the flesh.

I wish that all members who wish to rise above the turbulence that gworld causes achieve success in this endeavor and happiness in their relationships.
I wish bronze cheebye kia gets what he deserves in Changi when the law finally catches up with him for being a pedo and sexual exploitation of children.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Uncle Fatt, I agree with you.

Thank you for your contribution!
Old 23-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I split my top 5 in terms of looks or service in my signature. I think I will pick out my overall package top 5 here ba:

1. Shuang Shuang(w12): Decent looks. DFK. Thorough catbath + good AR. Imo #1 waterbed service provider(I tried all the girls in w12). Rub her pussy all over you. Let you lick her anywhere. I almost always cum within 10min of FJ because her foreplay is so shiok. Swallowed my cum when i accidentally CIM her during bbbj. Sebei hot.

2. Ying Zi(1820): Another service queen with decent looks. DFK. Thorough catbath + fierce AR. Let you lick her anywhere. Fj wise she is abit scared with you are the kind that rams her very hard. Otherwise accommodating to anything you want to do (except raw). Will remove cd and suck your dick after you come. Signature move

3. Yue Liang(2062a): Pretty with some tummy fats. Nice bouncy boobs. Service is excellent. Offered me DFK and slight AR. Massage in place of catbath. Only slight catbath on your nipples. Allow you to lick her anywhere too. Experienced in skin trade. Looks + service overall package.

4. Yiyi(2047): IMO, very pretty but service wise is soso. Where she really shines is her GFE (if she choose to turn it on for you). Slutty seductress that knows how to 勾引 man. Got DFK but no AR, minimal catbath and really sexy seductive moans. Resist licks to her neck and back. Pussy painting allowed.

5. Yue tian(2062a): Wild card. In my opinion the prettiest among the girls I tried. Superb looks and body. No service on first visit. Cannot french, minimal catbath and no AR. But I always take her if yue liang have a long Q because of her looks and she starts warming up to me after a few RTFs

Last edited by apojaja; 23-09-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Hello brother apojaja, 2062a the Yue Tian beh sai lah. Skinny, boh shape, flat backside face many marks. Oso boh service. This cannot that cannot one. Yue Liang butter lah. I chose Yue Liang kan Yue Qi. Kumsiah FR Brother.
Old 23-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother apojaja, 2062a the Yue Tian beh sai lah. Skinny, boh shape, flat backside face many marks. Oso boh service. This cannot that cannot one. Yue Liang butter lah. I chose Yue Liang kan Yue Qi. Kumsiah FR Brother.
Haha, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She is very pretty imo. I do prefer yue liang too though
Old 24-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
.... not many newbies these days, PRC might really be dying from GL soon.

Actually, there are quite a few newbies just that the quality, both in terms of looks and service, is not comparable to the earlier batches. Nonetheless, totally agree with you that the PRC might be dying mostly due to the strict conditions set by the authorities and the value of our currency.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Question Xiaobai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Uncle Fatt, I agree with you.

Thank you for your contribution!
Hi gogeylang,

U previously recommended Xiaobai as one of your Top 5 gl150 mms in an earlier post... I then asked you which house she is from and you kindly replied... See below..

Quote:
Xiaobai Lorna
Yoyo 1651
Yoyo 1606
Angel 1654a
Yiyi 2047
Quote:
Do u mind sharing which gl150 house this Xiaobai cums from?
Quote:
PAISEH. 2040. Too many WL always blur.
However, I recently called up 2040 to inquire whether Xiaobai was working but unfortunately the old lady okt informed me that she does not have an mm by the name of Xiaobai working at 2040

Any idea which house this Xiaobai is at?

Tks
Old 24-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Xiaobai

Quote:
Hi gogeylang,

U previously recommended Xiaobai as one of your Top 5 gl150 mms in an earlier post... I then asked you which house she is from and you kindly replied... See below..

However, I recently called up 2040 to inquire whether Xiaobai was working but unfortunately the old lady okt informed me that she does not have an mm by the name of Xiaobai working at 2040

Any idea which house this Xiaobai is at?

Tks
Could it be Xiao Bei? There is a gal of this name at L20H40
Old 24-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking No Secrets, All is Revealed

Tks to the following samsters who hv recently been trying to keep this helpful thread going...
apojaja; Libero; saltasalta; sting691;Allanooi FatFatt;panad0l;MrBigBadBird;Stimsia, etc

To all the samsters pming me for the names of 1 & 2, I don't cocktease lah, just being mischievous...

Reveal the names now below...btw their names were already highlighted by MrBigBadBird(1)[think he put the other affiliated house number though?] & panad0l(2) in their respective siggys, that is why I said before keep yr "eyes alert"

Happy bonking to all & pls try and share your own Top 5 list in due course...mms seem to up and rtc fast nowadays so a bit of publicity might help keep them here a tad longer...no point 'hiding' good stuff only to find that they up and leave before you have had your own full enjoyment

1. JiXiang(1658A)... Fair chio Fujian mm with a beautiful smooth sexy sensuous slim bod & a lustrous long soft tongue(which she sure knows how to use)...slightly looks a bit like actress Joanne Peh & kpop idol Chungha from certain angles...solid hot passionate sensuous natural sex...

2. JinJin (16W04)...Fair chio syt Guangdong mm, petite slim skinny with a beautiful pink slit juicy oyster, pinkish smooth clean shaved outer labia with a small tuft of pubes abv her slit, sensuous pubescent sexy cunt, no smell & delicious...natural intimate passionate fun bonk....n.b. not for big boobs lovers though

3. SK(16W06)....quite fair, feminine demure sweet slim GND Jiangxi mm...sex svc is excellent & gfe is high...natural high intimate feel & sight + a v loud moaner when she hits her big O!

4. BaiHe(16W06)...quite fair, womanly chio Hunan mm, a tally at 165cm ht, slim longish legs, slim bod smooth skin with a beautifully shaped back, A+ cup boobs only but with small pinkish coloured nipples...sex svc is excellent & gfe is high...fab delicious natural high intimate feel with her throughout the session...

5. XiaoMeng#2(16W12)...kwaii demure fair slim petite syt Hubei mmm...cld pass off as a sweet young Bugis gal... hard worker, caring and good company once you initiate and break ice with her as she is shy n quiet in an oh so adorable innocent young gal manner...also speaks good English for a gl150 mm, really like her sweet yet sexy prc accent when she speaks English...fab delicious natural high intimate feel with her throughout the session...funnily enough I felt like this even though she is a reluctant full on frencher(had some tongue at times but no dfk) and not into tonguefu, guess this one v much a personal subjective preference
Old 24-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Can only say have multiple RTF w/ yue Yao agree w the GFE. Heard she may return soon.... yes petite slim my liking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
2062A yue yao (gfe)
1654A angel (service)
1654A keke (service)
1606 guai guai (gfe)
1669 xiao xue (gfe)

All slim petite syt
Old 24-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Concelare deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyConcelare deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thx for the recommendation bro omnia and gogeylang.
Jixiang 1658a was a great bonk. She got excellent service and stamina!
Please keep the recommendations coming.. I just wasted my money on a lousy bonk with a newbie at 1651 since all other recommended girls were not available.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1