The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Tried Shuang Shuang,

Looks 6.5
Bod 6 (petite but a bit of loose fats)
Claims to be 21 yrs old.

One of the best service gals I tried in GL, this is really where she shines. Still cant fight the old chang ping standard but for SGP considered very good.

If you like gfe and naughty gals you will like her, I however visit GL to F and forget no strings attached but think she gave some strings... During the session she gave me a love bite, I read from the bro's FR above seems like a trend, not cool man, I had to hide this the entire weekend from the spouse. Went back home and use my bak kuan cup to suck a bit here and there to mask the mark with some tcm looking marks and claim I went tcm for massage. Also hinted of raw twice but I pretended I dont know what shes hinting at.

So bros this maybe the perfect one for you but for others like me that are more cautious and have spouse/GF, just be careful of this one haha. other than that the service really very good.

Like in all my FRs the above is my true experience and honest opinion, no offence intended to any bro.

Cheers

I Kenna such girl saying or hint raw, in the end they say : u wait long long .. haha.. such a teaser.. Not sure if ss is such
Old 18-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I Kenna such girl saying or hint raw, in the end they say : u wait long long .. haha.. such a teaser.. Not sure if ss is such
hahah dunno bro, I dont want to try and test.
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 18-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hahah dunno bro, I dont want to try and test.
Yes.. be a conservative player ..
Old 18-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So bros this maybe the perfect one for you but for others like me that are more cautious and have spouse/GF, just be careful of this one haha. other than that the service really very good.
Maybe can just remind her in advance not to give zika bite.

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 19-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes this means you haven give her enuff incentives to do it...
Old 19-09-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
sometimes this means you haven give her enuff incentives to do it...

Hahha..true true
Old 21-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

For this house, it is one shot or two shots for $150? Yi Tiao Long in DongGuang China was two shots. Just want to check, not that I am looking for two shots.

After read all the FRs, interested to try #5 or #8. Are they start working like 2pm? Thanks in advance.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Private Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contributing back to the community.

G11 of WH12 (Newcomer, about 1 month here in Singapore.)
Height: 155-160
Looks: 6-7
BBBJ: 8
AR: 7
FJ: 9 (for effort)
RTF: TBD

When the OKT called her, she was having her dinner. Waited for a while until she is done. G11 walked in wearing white tight dress, low cut to show off her B cups. Personality wise seems okay, neither arrogant nor overly friendly.

Went upstairs to start off the event. She stripped down, nothing very exciting about the lingerie. Nice B cups and some tummy, tight but slight bulge.

Waterbed:

Started face-down, she ran her tongue throughout your back from toe to shoulder and back to toe. She purposely circled a few rounds around the ass, near the crack, as-if to tell you what's coming.

Next up is the suction, seems to be trained - can feel her tongue tingling your skin while she is sucking your back.

Asked to lift up the ass, was given a mix of painting and slight poking.

Asked to turn around, after the catbath she started licking the balls, penis. She knows how to use her tongue to "vibrate" at the bottom of your balls - something i seldom experience. Then BBBJ as usual.

Bed:

Another round of catbath, followed by balls licking (and the "vibration"). She knows my weak spot and start attacking my nipples (LOL). She turned around while continuing with her BBBJ, let me rub her pussy, but no painting.

Action:

Started with missionary, she took the effort to continue to lick my nipples while i pumped her. Allowed kissing and frenching (must have clear breath). Halfway through, had a loss of tension for a while (not her fault, I am quite sensitive to incorrect positioning of the penis).

She stimulated me back (guess how?) and we did a doggy position instead. Felt much better with the tightness back on.

Switched back to missionary, pumped a few more times. Once I start to climax she grabbed my butt and pulled me in tightly, until I shot out into the cap. Loved these gestures, makes you feel like you are "impregnating" someone LOL.

Post-Action:

Short chit chat. Shared that she has yet to get used to the food - told her to explore other options via delivery.

After clean-up, hugged and left.
Old 22-09-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
XiaoMeng#2 (16W12)

XiaoMeng#2(16W12)...kwaii demure fair slim petite syt Hubei mmm...cld pass off as a sweet young Bugis gal... hard worker, caring and good company once you initiate and break ice with her as she is shy n quiet in an oh so adorable innocent young gal manner...also speaks good English for a gl150 mm, really like her sweet yet sexy prc accent when she speaks English...fab delicious natural high intimate feel with her throughout the session...funnily enough I felt like this even though she is a reluctant full on frencher(had some tongue at times but no dfk) and not into tonguefu, guess this one v much a personal subjective preference
Old 27-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 6
Skyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyhigh29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried G16 (coco) from WH12 today. Superb service and one of the best GFE I encountered thus far. I'll just list the stats for all:

Looks: 8/10, got the China southwestern beauty look, qquite mesmerising.

Figure: 8/10, I reckon she's in her mid 20s, but the figure is just like those 16 year old.

Boobs: A at most B, a handful with perky nipples.

Waterbed: 9/10, very sensual, not only did she made all my JAV fantasies come true with the nipple rubbing, licking, 冰火兩重天, she actually ate my anus and rubbed her pussy flab on my dick in cowgirl position.

BBBJ: 9/10, good suction with lots of licking and slurping, and made efforts to deep throat. She gave me BBBJ twice, once during the waterbed session and another one on the bed. Tried a lot of pattern, the ice water/cold water, chinese tea (ikr), but damn sad nvr try the sour candy.

69: 9/10 aha, she agreed to 69. Pussy was pleasant and well trimmed. The more I licked her, the deeper she went on my 2IC. She came twice while we were in 69 position.

FJ: 8/10. We only tried missionary, as she was jelly after coming earlier during 69. But she was still very responsive. The harder I pumped her, the wetter she became.

This is my first time to WH12 and so far this is my best Geylang experience ever. Might drop by again after a few days.

Anyway, any bro here got the contact to the house or okt? Can pm me? Thanks!
Old 27-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

One of the skinny okt quite pushy, keep saying these 2 are good... just take.. even though I say I want shang shang and ok to wait. Hiaz..
Old 27-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the skinny okt quite pushy, keep saying these 2 are good... just take.. even though I say I want shang shang and ok to wait. Hiaz..
The guy who always sit at the counter near the entrance, right?

He's like that sometimes. Anyway, we are there for the girls. Just tolerate and politely decline his offer lah.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
The guy who always sit at the counter near the entrance, right?

He's like that sometimes. Anyway, we are there for the girls. Just tolerate and politely decline his offer lah.
Ya . That the one
Old 29-09-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
shang shang is what number?
i think this house girls are absolutely well trained.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
shuang shuang is number what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1