The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Jackson27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hey guys, first time sharing an FR here, been chionging dome 1 occasionally but haven been contributing as I don’t have an account initially. Until the recent times where an account is like a mandatory for booking that I have no choice but to do so with one.

So let’s make my first FR worth your time for this girl that I had during her first trip to Singapore, and did not have the time to rtf her that time as I had her during her 2nd last day. So this time I decided to book her early and share my experience here.

Her name is Namo, she is providing her service under stable Rebornlover.
Booking on: 15/10/19
Location: Discreet yet convenient to access. Roughly a 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest MRT station for those taking public transportation. Might be a little far for bros staying in the east. But you know it’s worth it when you see her.

Namo is a syt from the northern part of Thailand Chiang Mai where the weather are nicer compared to Bangkok. That explains why she have milky white and smooth skin. I am sure she did her part taking care of it as well. She knows limited English but basic communication is not a problem for her.

Gfe is usually something really subjective with an FL. Honestly I feel no one will receive the exact same level of that from the same girl. As for my experience with Namo. The chemistry for us was there when we first met, so needless to say, it’s perfect during this rtf. She hugged and kiss me right after closing the door behind us and said she misses me because we did not exchange Line the first time we met. Held my hands and lead me to her room before pinning me down on the bed and lied down on my chest where we catch up on our lives. It almost feel like I am not with an FL anymore.

After a good moments of catching up, I told her to show me if she have changed physically. She just smiled and kiss me on my cheek and jumped up to grab me the towels and started undressing me revealing my already hard on dick. I sat on the bed with my dick poking out from the towel watching her strip down to nothing. She hasn’t changed. Still the slim and sexy syt I met months ago. Just that her boobs seems a little bigger than before. All naturals boobs with delicious looking nipples. Guys, please be gentle with those to keep her in good condition. Hahaha! Pussy trimmed neatly with no dense forest to be seen.

Bathroom action was just a little roaming and Frenching her. Fingered her a little in the bathroom to see if she’s as tight as before. And sure she is. She also return the favor by stroking my dick and rubbing the tip of my penis with her fingers.

Back on bed, we started with lots of French and kisses where you gotta do this part right to get her young pussy wet and ready. Once she is in that stage, you will probably get twice of what you gave her. I remembered back then she was a little green, but this time she is better than the first time. Cat baths are longer and the Bbbj improves quite a bit with lots of balls licking and some DT attempts. Do note that I kept my tool looking good and regular grooming and care therefore FLs are usually more willing to showcase their oral skills to me.

Noticed that I am more than ready to enter her, she capped me and started grinding. She is when I realized how wet she already is when I entered her without the need for ky. She grinded on top for a good 5 to 10 minutes before I switch to fucking her doggy. All along with the sweet young moans of her filling up the room. Nothing better to awake the devil in me to do her right.

I know I could not hold back my shot for very long thanks to how tight she is. So I switch to missionary in preparation for her to take it in her mouth easier. It felt so good in her that I don’t even have to go faster. Just a constant and consistent pace and before long. I already find the need to pull out to have ample time to remove the helmet in order to Cim. She was well prepared to take my load by positioning herself while I was removing the helmet.

In just a split second after my dick went into her mouth, fireworks happened so strong that she made the “MMmmm” sound. I think the first wave of cum probably hit straight to the back of her throat, but she is did not just pull out and yet continued sucking till it’s over. Upon pulling out, I came see that I actually came quite a bit as i see some almost dripping out from the corner of her mouth. I then passed her the tissue for her to split it out where she told me I came a lot that she accidentally swallowed some. my bad!

It feel great but at the same time I felt a little bad about it. (But still, I can’t control how much I wanna cum right?) So I suggested that we go clean ourselves up as I don’t plan on a second shot anyway. She was happy with the idea, so we spent quite a bit of time in the bathroom washing ourselves up. We went back in the room with roughly a good 30 minutes left where we cuddled and chat a little like a sweet couple. Kisses and Frenches before dressed up and prepare to leave. This time we exchanged line. Tipped her and she gave me a last hug before walking me to the door and bid goodbye with a smile on her face.

Overall, an almost perfect bonk that I wished all my bonks would be. Be it in dome 1 or in Thailand. But honestly, this is not always the case for all FL. Worthy of the pennies you paid. Even the tip I gave, I feel it’s worth it.
Old 15-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Recently tried a few $1.50 above service so-so or bad. One of the stable, recently drop price into $1.30.

Not mentioning stable name but for stable to improve if they know their problem.

So my test is confirm. $1.50 above no guarantee good.

P.S put aeroplane number one. Suka suka reply message. Hello bro... I booked with another stable then you reply...LOL
Old 15-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Nami fr Sexamazon,

Was told she is a syt. Was a bit concern due to meeting several syt attitude recently...but still a sucker for syt... so decided to take risk....

Luckily my bet paid off.... Nami was shy at first, but upon seeing my works, she appreciates them and allowed me to take her beautiful portrait. She is a natural model... managed to take many beautiful pic of her...

Nami is a looker... and with great body... man-made boobs... not very soft like natural boobs but still soft enough... bros here should help her massage to soften it some more... she got nice butt too for doggie and grabbing...

Her body is so arousing, I got to stop halfway to start feasting on her pussy and do my 1st shot... managed to get DT, frenching from her which some bros say them didn't get... I guess my broken thai works...

Not going too much into the details...just enjoy the photos... anyway verdict is I enjoyed my session with Nami...

Old 15-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BlueCrown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rebornlover Maki

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 - Big B cup soft and natural
BBBJ: 8/10 - Good skill and very hardworking
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

Maki is a gem. She looks similar with photo. GFE very strong and very accommodating. Her English is quite good. Surely have a good time, must try!
Old 15-10-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sugar from Silk

Tried to book Annie yesterday but was informed by Bro Silk that she was long full booked. He advised me to try Annie's friend, Sugar. Blue balls already so I took the plunge placing my trust in Bro Silk and settled for a 9pm slot. Never fail me and still didnt fail me.

Looks: The CFM slutty looks. Looks pretty foxy, cute too and surprisingly fair skinned. She got the high cheekbones and V chin which I think most siam bu loves. She is serious than Annie or so I thought, turns out Sugar is a wacky character hahaha.
Body: Slender figure, cutesy bottom and I have to admit the skin is probably well looked after, really smooth like a young babe.
Boobs: Man made C. Brownish nipples. Actually I caught a glimpse of them once she met me at the door. She asked me not to be too rough on them it seems many went after them with excess force so I did as told. Can easily tell she has some discomfort so I was very gentle.
Frenching: This is her main strength, free flow of french, she didnt let up throughout. She is a natural in this department. Her mouth is quite small so I sort of engulfed it. She is not afraid to exchange fluids and her mouth smelt good.
BBBJ: Another of her forte. Gave a long mindblowing BBBJ. Action actually started inside the bathroom when she went down on mine after we began frenching and she cleansed my cock. She told its ok since she is the only one using this bathroom. No rush at all and it had been some time since I was given a BBBJ after shower. Kinky!
FJ: Youth is power! Sugar is blessed with awesome stamina, her cowgirl is the deep grinding sort and she know how to work her hips well. I simply let her ride to her heart's content her facial expressions said it all lol. It must been at least 10 mins before we switched to doggy. I did the half squat pattern and pounded her tight pussy from a higher angle. She was grasping and kept saying siao siao siao and I certainly didnt let up, I wanted as much as her sweet ass as I could get so I controlled hard but made sure I went in deepest with every thrust till I can see her legs arching uncontrollably. Then I released my week old load in condom which was covered with her cum juices when I disengaged from her pussy. She told me she enjoyed the sex very much lol. We started off the 2nd session after a short break and she gave me a most stimulating bbbj began she started her cowgirl routine which I believe is capable of finishing off many bros. We finished off in missionary locked in a tight embrace. Her slutty siao look is a sight to behold and the frenching was damn intense.
GFE: Like most already mentioned Sugar is ting tong very happy go lucky. Her attitude is good and willing to please. We shared some common likes and hit it off well. All in all, a very decent session except I had to sneak out discreetly cos I dont want Annie to see me much to Sugar's bemusement.

Strongly recommend Sugar for those who likes a hardworking naughty girl with the CFM face. She is easily worth a 8/10 overall rating.

Last edited by Ryujin; 15-10-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 15-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeLuv View Post
Same bro. I got booking at 12 noon. Okt also uncontactable. After that only reply me with an ok.
Sad la bro, waste our time and money come all the way to Joo Chiat for nothing ��

I messaged OKT in both WhatsApp & Telegram what happened, messages are read but no reply ��
Old 15-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 5
Badtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to beholdBadtz1984 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason9 View Post
Booking DASH from PC69@1145hrs 14/10/2019.No edit of photo posted so it original 1...Body slim slim 1 no dark tan skin also...PLUS natural 8 for boob.
BBBj hardworking type can deepthroat 2.
CIM is a must 4 me...she starting doing this 2day liao..
FJ.OMG face expression during fj 10/10 poke her hard n deep until she cant tahan & she will auto hold yr backside and push it till she orgasm..
massage and wont eat your time...(average)
Overall:hardworking lady.service wise 85% based on my experience.
OKT score higher 90% as didnt edit photo & SKIN colour.
Detail of lady given by okt accurate.IF no accurate then BLOCK N SAY byebye 2 U.
Nice one, you are faster hands and legs than me.

Tip is for reference, not 100% confirm WIN.
But will try to win as much as possible.

I do appreciate if you can up me if you like my post.
Old 15-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
holymage3500 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for SilkStockings Sasa

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 For Boobs lovers
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 Very sensual and hardworking
FJ: 10/10 She will rape you
Massage: 10/10 very good massage
RTF: of course yes lah.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

After being left high and dry by Emmanuelle, wasted my time and money and coming all the way to Joo Chiat ��

Made my first booking with LAX69, I wanted to originally book Cola but was told by OKT that she was sent back to Thailand due to bad service.

He strongly recommended Pink to me and took up the offer.

FL: Pink

Age: 24, single, Chiang Mai province. First time to Singapore.

Looks: 8/10, She's fair complexion, around 1.6m

Showering: Rub against your body with arousing bath

Boobs: 9/10, Silicone D cup. Can see op marks beneath her boobs. Hard with pink tits

BJ: Very good with DT with few licks of balls

Frenching: Superb with GFE experience

Before I went for missionary in 1st round, we were in 69 and I was painting her bushy pussy for good 20mins and she was moaning sensually.

I cum in condom and wash up.

Chit chat with Pink, She's not so fluent in English but translate to her via Google Translator.

Massage: Very amateur

Before going for 2nd round, was sucking her tits and she did a good BJ. I paint her pussy and I went for doggie.

Cum on her body and managed to complete the deed in 90 mins.

RTF: Maybe ��
Old 15-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
Sad la bro, waste our time and money come all the way to Joo Chiat for nothing ��

I messaged OKT in both WhatsApp & Telegram what happened, messages are read but no reply ��
I messaged to Emmanuelle in Telegram. Was told their network was down and just recovered their account.
Old 15-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Shall I consider lucky as I managed to book this Teen

Again, she is few minutes from my hotel.

She fulfilled my sex thirst for Teen.
Her english is low, I cant communicate with her.

Kitkat is so innocent, she was scared when she opened the door for me.

Im was almost double the size of her.
Lucky the shower room is big enough for both of us.

For me, I always like to eat my teen slowly, started from her lips, down to her firm B , spent some time, sucking the whole boobs in my mouth,
Run my fingers down her shaved pussy, inserted my big finger into her wet hole, I loved to see her expression as my fingers ran in and and out of her hole.
I proceed down to her hole, and gave her a big "makan" of her lifetime,Spreading her thin legs wide open, and eat her pussie up.
Kitkat was bitting her lips, and grabbing the bedsheet tightly.

Took my condom out of my pocket ( I like to use ultra thin condom), put it on my big dick, and insert into Kitkat wet pussies.

I guess it could be Kitkat 1st time having a big cock insider her.
I can grabbed kitkat both arms as I keep pressing my whole 100kg mass on her.
Lift her on up easily and sat her nicely on my body to continue my penetration on her.
I can feel she was totally worn out after 20mins of my penetration.
I Let her rest and get some drink before we head for our wash.

I rch faster than her, and I want to proceed to my 2nd shot soon. But Kitkat seem not yet recovered from 1st sexxion.

I left the part 2 out of my fr as I feel it is good enough for her.

I tipped her heavily before heading back to my hotel.

My apology for the next buddy who booked her after me.

Rtf to Kitkat, could be a yes. I may take her for overnite since it just a few minutes from my hotel.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Name: Aum (Rainbowmodel)
Looks: she have that exotic looking face and she have beautiful eyes
Body: Good and proportionate
Frenching: we french like long time lovers
BBBJ: Hardworking and good almost make me cim
Catbath: good and thoroughly
FJ: she is really horny and passionate. How I wish she can be my gf
RTf: yes, for sure. Already planning my rtf. $100/90/2 is really a not bad deal
Overall: Good in a nice good room with attached toilet.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(2/5) FR for Annie Silkstockings
Date: 11/10/2019
Time: 12pm

Wonderful session with Annie.
Good gfe. Very sweet and playful. Can speak English well.
Tanner skin than pics. Big enhanced boobs and lovely round firm ass. Shaved with some light fuzz.

Lots of frenching and sweet talk.
During shower she went on her knees and suck my cock. Then in room also she deep throat my black cobra on her knees. Good effort. Then I do some titty fucking. She squeeze her lovely boobs around my cock and I rub my cock between those heavenly mounds.

First shot cowgirl with frenching. She ride my cock like I’m a wild horse. I think she cum. Then I missionary her deep. By this time she is moaning non-stop and saying how good I am. Then I doggy her on her hands and knees. Then standing doggy by the side of the bed. I pull her hair and spank her ass. Then I told her want to cum in her mouth. She lay down and open her mouth. I deliberately missed my aim hehehe Shot my love milk all over her face. She took it like a good girl.

Second shot was equally good after a short rest. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and she suck my cock. Then she rode me in reverse cowgirl while I admire her ass. Her ass is firm and she ride me good. Then I doggy her with her face buried in the bed. Fuck her for Long time in doggy. Then I pushed her Flat on the bed and pumped her till I cum again.
Overall a very satisfying session. She’s so sweet.

Last edited by machoviking; 15-10-2019 at 11:27 PM.
Old 15-10-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3170 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Never say I bo share

Here is the live shot I asked her "Olay" to post for me before i left the place.

Except she not clean shaved. I told her to shave clean clean so I can rtf her.
I got her line too. Will remind her to shave if I come.

Painting for today _ I skipped.
Look - Olay is kind of office lady undressed for you.
Body- Look at her body, you can see her beautiful boobs.
her skin is smooth, and fair.

She is quite tall, and can bring out show off to my friend.
Olay is nice lady, with hardworking attitude,

Clean me nicely in shower,
Gave me a good massage before action.

Olay is good in her licking, kissing is a must for me.
Abit of resistance, but gave in.

Fj is extremely good, like screwing gf after 3 days of dating.

Dun waste time in Tinkle apps. Come and try Olay.
You will feel your money and time is worth it.

Olay's apartment is in central.
Grab her freshness while you can.

Rtf- Why not.

Okt response is fast.

-Stable - Emmanuelle.

Last edited by kingfisher666; 16-10-2019 at 09:32 AM.
Old 15-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 16
paul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to beholdpaul^bibi^baby is a splendid one to behold
FR for Annie from Silk Stockings

Room : Cosy and spacious

Looks : Tanned Siam Bu

Body : Killer Body equipped with a few tattoos

Boobs : Enhanced D with sensitive brown nips

Catbath : Trained. Open door start to ding dong already.

BBBJ : Swee swee with correct pressure. She seems hungry for action more than little me.

1st Shot : AAA Showering services with a lot of teasing and seducing.

After go into room and got attacked on all my sensitive points. She rides well and eventually finish in missionary.

2nd Shot : Cuddle and chat about random stuffs. She quite ding dong so should be easily able to make bros relax and chill.

Riding is more intensed and she did a reverse cowgirl. Every army seeds were surrendered in the end. Ding !

In between sessions i took three times shower, with the first and last one exceptionally well cleaned. Shiok !

Frenching : I got it. Quite intensed until I shy kekeke

Summary : Superb and wonderful. Annie is a very well trained, driven and sexual Siam bu. Can literally just lie down and get serviced only kekeke. Hugs and kisses makes you feel very natural during the whole session ! Service orientated !

Thanks to bro SK once again and keep the great gems flowing ya !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1