The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Same for me, those I intend to RTM, I will ask for wechat.
I just tell upfront it is only for ease of booking n will refrain from incessant texting them.
But mostly is I want to see their pictures in Moments.
I also only exchange WeChat if I intend to rtm. It saves them time to check number again because they can see my ugly profile picture and know exactly who's coming over. Lol.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
You Zi
Personally I feel like I prefer her to TN because I’m a boob person and wow just love her boobs and also has a nice body and we had quite a fun chat throughout the session, though I think TN sensual is better as few bros mentioned previously...
YZ has a good body. Boobs enhanced but still feels soft and natural. Yes, if she becomes more spontaneous and sensually expressive, she'll be something. Until then, an rtm is left wanting.
Old 23-09-2019, 11:28 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Anyone tried
https://sglonelyguy.org/june-massage/

Appreciate your feedback

Thanks
This section u posted all milf and very old milf..

U run out of MLs to try ah?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

bros anyone managed to try
https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

appreciate the MRs!
Old 23-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
This section u posted all milf and very old milf..

U run out of MLs to try ah?
There are some chose 3 out of 2 are heavy weight milf and see those pic know heavy photoshop.
really nothin to say unless like heavy weight milf.
I dun believe it
Old 24-09-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Visited Jo Jo a while back, I think I have recovered enough from my experience to pen this review now.

She does not operate from the usual condo but from a MP on the 2nd floor of a very small retail building. I'm avoiding calling the building a mall because it really isn't. It's like if you cut out a tiny portion of places like Far East Plaza or Bugis Cube.

This raised my warning bells already and when she greeted me at the door I could tell she was about +5 years older than advertised, she's closer to mid-30s and you guys can discount ~40% or more from the pics.

Still, she had a good figure, looked reasonably presentable (made effort with make-up) and I'm into MILFs so I figured to proceed.

The entire MP is to herself and shower facilities are one of those standalone shower capsules we see in MPs nowadays. Fairly comfortable and clean.

I opted for the B2B massage with 2 shots and she immediately went into this tirade about how the 2nd shot is not guaranteed and given out of goodwill, customers should not expect any guarantees just because there's a post online (wtf?) despite her SLG listing clearly saying it's part of the agreed services. She did not bother with any pleasantries and immediately began jackhammering for the first HJ. No moans, no effort, no nothing. Just wanted to get the job over with.

She stripped nude to prepare for the B2B. Fake, enhanced boobs but the rest of her was fairly well-maintained and toned at least. Her massage was low effort and non-existent, complained she had no strength when I requested her to press harder. She did rub herself against me but it was commercial rather than sensual. The entire process (regular massage + B2B) lasted at most 15 minutes before she told me to flip over.

2nd HJ was done just as mechanically, she purposely positions herself to discourage you from pretty much any sort of interaction and does the same crazed jackhammering to try and get you off as quickly as possible.

Instead of an hour I got around 30mins for the whole ordeal. I was more disgusted than angry and wanted to GTFO asap. I think she could tell as well and suddenly changed her tone to add a lot more (very fake) politeness and GFE but I declined more time with her.

I asked her if she really felt that was worth $130. She didn't dare to answer. I put $100 on the table which I think was more than fair and waited for her response. None came. I asked her again. Blackface, no reply but at least she nodded acceptance this time.

Left without looking back. Needless to say no RTM. Everything on her SLG page cannot be trusted. Her pics are a lie, her services are a lie, the positive comments are either the worst case of "one man's meat another man's poison" I've seen or another set of lies.
Old 24-09-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Visited Jo Jo a while back, I think I have recovered enough from my experience to pen this review now.

She does not operate from the usual condo but from a MP on the 2nd floor of a very small retail building. I'm avoiding calling the building a mall because it really isn't. It's like if you cut out a tiny portion of places like Far East Plaza or Bugis Cube.

This raised my warning bells already and when she greeted me at the door I could tell she was about +5 years older than advertised, she's closer to mid-30s and you guys can discount ~40% or more from the pics.

Still, she had a good figure, looked reasonably presentable (made effort with make-up) and I'm into MILFs so I figured to proceed.

The entire MP is to herself and shower facilities are one of those standalone shower capsules we see in MPs nowadays. Fairly comfortable and clean.

I opted for the B2B massage with 2 shots and she immediately went into this tirade about how the 2nd shot is not guaranteed and given out of goodwill, customers should not expect any guarantees just because there's a post online (wtf?) despite her SLG listing clearly saying it's part of the agreed services. She did not bother with any pleasantries and immediately began jackhammering for the first HJ. No moans, no effort, no nothing. Just wanted to get the job over with.

She stripped nude to prepare for the B2B. Fake, enhanced boobs but the rest of her was fairly well-maintained and toned at least. Her massage was low effort and non-existent, complained she had no strength when I requested her to press harder. She did rub herself against me but it was commercial rather than sensual. The entire process (regular massage + B2B) lasted at most 15 minutes before she told me to flip over.

2nd HJ was done just as mechanically, she purposely positions herself to discourage you from pretty much any sort of interaction and does the same crazed jackhammering to try and get you off as quickly as possible.

Instead of an hour I got around 30mins for the whole ordeal. I was more disgusted than angry and wanted to GTFO asap. I think she could tell as well and suddenly changed her tone to add a lot more (very fake) politeness and GFE but I declined more time with her.

I asked her if she really felt that was worth $130. She didn't dare to answer. I put $100 on the table which I think was more than fair and waited for her response. None came. I asked her again. Blackface, no reply but at least she nodded acceptance this time.

Left without looking back. Needless to say no RTM. Everything on her SLG page cannot be trusted. Her pics are a lie, her services are a lie, the positive comments are either the worst case of "one man's meat another man's poison" I've seen or another set of lies.
This one again...Area B right? She used to have a friend there as well. Really PS the pics gaogao...Old as fuck and disgusting as well.
Old 24-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
She from area B recca #02-09,last time I try the OMO neighbor is much better
Old 24-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
barcode6868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
She from area B recca #02-09,last time I try the OMO neighbor is much better
I totally agreed. Asked for b2b payment in advanced,tried to push for other topup services in the middle, I rejected and service was...mechanical to complete job done
Old 24-09-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

I have visited her and like to share my short and simple FR with you.

Ok now I will come to the massage and personal touch part:

Look: 8/10 (Sweet as per photo)

Massage: 8/10 (Not too bad for a massage lover like me)

BJ: 9/10 (Just imagine!!! Water in her mouth as she blow you hard
but can be better because she only do that when she blow till you almost cum…

RTM: 100% yes as her skill on the water mouth licking is very special and seldom encounter in forum)

As per the above I hope you guys will try her as I personally think she is a nice lady that is willing to please you.

Hope you guys enjoy
Old 24-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
This one again...Area B right? She used to have a friend there as well. Really PS the pics gaogao...Old as fuck and disgusting as well.
Yep hit the nail on the head, Area B. Really bad decision-making from me in hindsight LOL. But shall take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Recently wanted to commando one of those new gals who has been here for less than a week it seems.

The night before, booked the slot for 11am.

At 10.20am on the actual day, she asked if my session could be pushed back to 11.30am instead. Reason being another customer who was in her vicinity wanted a 10.30am session.

Hell no.

Though I was already prepping to go.

I said on text message something along the lines of "I booked you in advance, so this is simply no go."

She seemed fairly apologetic and said she would negotiate with the 10.30am guy.

I said "No need, it's off. Another time."

All that being said, I believe in giving second chances, and I'm still interested in booking her. Let's see how she reacts then.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
She so hot n popular liao still now people to bump for her... LOL
Not as much as Angel. Lol
Old 24-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Recently wanted to commando one of those new gals who has been here for less than a week it seems.

The night before, booked the slot for 11am.

At 10.20am on the actual day, she asked if my session could be pushed back to 11.30am instead. Reason being another customer who was in her vicinity wanted a 10.30am session.

Hell no.

Though I was already prepping to go.

I said on text message something along the lines of "I booked you in advance, so this is simply no go."

She seemed fairly apologetic and said she would negotiate with the 10.30am guy.

I said "No need, it's off. Another time."

All that being said, I believe in giving second chances, and I'm still interested in booking her. Let's see how she reacts then.
Can PM me who boh?

Last time I will do this...but nowadays I just give them the benefit of the doubt.
Somemore she new...maybe she not well inform.
I'm ok to wait for 30 mins if got time to spare.
Then attend the session and see whether she will reciprocate my understanding w action.
If no, then move on lor.

The key word here is NEW.
And she seemed to in the process of negotiating with the other guy coz she know she fark it up.

If she is some ML who are here for sometime, then i will drop the session even if she is regular.
Coz they are just taking advantage of me as they should know the rules.
Old 24-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can PM me who boh?

Last time I will do this...but nowadays I just give them the benefit of the doubt.
Somemore she new...maybe she not well inform.
I'm ok to wait for 30 mins if got time to spare.
Then attend the session and see whether she will reciprocate my understanding w action.
If no, then move on lor.

The key word here is NEW.
And she seemed to in the process of negotiating with the other guy coz she know she fark it up.

If she is some ML who are here for sometime, then i will drop the session even if she is regular.
Coz they are just taking advantage of me as they should know the rules.
We need to send them a message sometimes and show them we're not pushovers.

Just hope this newbie learns her lesson.

Anyway, managed to secure an 11am slot with a lady whom I met twice. Could tell she was using the phone a bit during the massage. Just when the massage was gaining momentum, it became one-handed and the momentum was gone. Needed to gently remind her about it.

Needless to say, unlikely to find her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1