The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Finally had Ting Ting, who is the sister of Bing Bing. Just one word…fwoah!

Name: Ting Ting
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Ting Ting is very attractive to me. She has very attractive flashing eyes and looks right at home in poly….or at your south sucking you off. She would definitely draw eyeballs when walking down the street. Luscious lips that gleamed with promise.

Body: Ting Ting stands at a shade below 1.6+m. While petite, she is a little bah bah with some baby fat, which added to the cuteness factor. Firm cushiony arse perfect for a pounding.

Boobs: Ting Ting’s tits are more than a firm handful. She loves them squeezed gently, and moaned when I did just that. She told me she wears a 36C, or so I heard her.

Foreplay: Despite her lack of experience, Ting Ting had been trained well by the girls. She gave me a boobs massage on my back and followed up with a tingling catbath. Her fingers running along my body damn near made me cum. At one point she was perpendicular to my body licking my nipples; the sensation of her bountiful boobs pressing against my body was heavenly!

BBBJ: Not every day someone as sweet looking as Ting Ting I see latched onto my dick. Every inch of my balls felt the gentle and firm pressure of Ting Ting’s tongue, and I was shivering in sheer pleasure. Her suck cock technique is also good, and I felt so farking good as she bobbed her head up and down vigorously as she sucked cock.

Frenching: Fwoah! When I asked her if she speaks French, she immediately grabbed my face in her hands and frenched me nearly to death. And she is quite a good frencher too! So guys, Ting Ting speaks farking awesome French!

Painting: Ting Ting is very sensitive down south. Her woman juices started flowing when we were frenching while I fingered her. She squirmed and moaned desperately as I applied Doomalingus on her snatch but yet she stayed firmly at my mouth. Her juices flowed so much that I wondered if Tommy would need to get a new bed.

FJ: Ting Ting, being petite, also has a small cheebye. I had some trouble pushing in my kukujiao into her warm inviting cheebye but once in, her juices made farking easier. Plenty of frenching her soft lips as we farked with desperate passion. Her moans and writhing were an intense turn on and I was pounding her apple arse madly. Came like a champion and after cleaning my mess up, we cuddled and chatted like a couple.

Personality: Ting Ting is very friendly and would make any man feel at ease. Her petite stature and personality gives off a daughter feel and would make most men instinctively want to protect her.

Note: Ting Ting and Bing Bing can tarma! A few joes already did and they emerged weak-kneed. Tommy advises to make an appointment beforehand so that he can schedule them.

TLDR: Ting Ting is petite and pretty. Awesome frencher and strong GFE. She can tarma with her sister Bing Bing.
Old 29-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas ravishes Bing Bing

Are you referring to Li Bing Bing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy99 View Post
Seeing bro Doomas recommendation, decided to try Bing Bing out and didn’t regret at all. From a certain angle, she looks like an actress just that I can’t remember the name... overall a great session with her, great proportional body, friendly, still a bit green but service wise not bad, she even help me massage my shoulders and neck like a girlfriend.

Looks: 8.5/10 (will be higher once the slight blemish of pimples clears up)
Body: 9/10 smooth fair skin, proportional body
Boobs: 9/10 B cup I Guess, handful and just nice
Bbbj: 8.5/10 for a newbie, she is quite good already, will only improve I hope
Fj: 9/10 accommodating, willing to please, embraced me tightly after I shot my load
Gfe: 8.5/10 first visit to her, she’s relatively friendly
Overall: 8.8/10 worth it
Rtf: yes
Old 30-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

All new girls gone for health check up today! Live firing may start at around 5 apparently
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 30-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
BB very the pretty

TT abit bah bah than younger BB
U are absolutely right, bro! Pretty and solid service! My type! 😝

Will FR in due course ... 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Bing Bing

Just tried 1612 Bing Bing over the weekend.
One of the prettiest syt newbie in GL currently; close fight with Jixiang:

Origin : Guangxi, brief FL stint but generally quite green in her services, but seems willing to work hard/ accommodate my requests

Looks/ body: 21 year old gorgeous syt newbie (just worked ard 10+ days), oval face, big eyes, high bridge nose, though complexion not so good up close, but can’t easily cover with make up, wont lose out in any local high class ktvs, 1.6m slim taut body no ounce of fats, natural B perky boobs (close to full), brown nips, perky butt, again would have been perfect if body complexion better, armpit not shaved, pussy shaved but with slight stubs growing out

Shower: Usual wash up routine

Services: On bed, sensual lick around my ears, neck, nips, body, tried to French her and surprisingly she was game for it, as she offered her tender lips and tongue in return, bj (my request) done quite well for a newbie, switched to 69 and I painted her tasty pussy while she moaned sweetly in btw slurping my hard rod, no AR, FJ started with her on cowgal, her moist pussy was tight, and she rode gingerly and slowly developed to consistent grind towards cumming, and hugged me tightly, switched to fav lotus and continued to DFK her, lick her neck and lovely tits, deep thrusts from below, switched to missionary and continued DFK, lick neck, tits routine, alternating deep thrusts with shallow ones, while she gently moaned, finally switched to doggie, feels tighter and perky butt acts as good cushion, pumped and pumped, song till Jurong and explosive climax.

Verdict: FJ and service wise not so spontaneous compared to 1658a Jixiang, but this gorgeous babe is really pretty, allows DFK and accommodating to multiple positions- a keeper for regular rtfs.

When out saw her sis Ting Ting- petite syt with sizable yummy boobs from her dressing; will be my next target from this house.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-10-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up MaXx was on cloud 9!

FR on the chio newbie, Bing Bing .... I was on cloud 9 ...

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=112

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-10-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: MaXx was on cloud 9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
FR on the chio newbie, Bing Bing .... I was on cloud 9 ...

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=112
After the blind test fiasco with BoBo (it was me, not her) I have a feeling that Bing Bing or Ting Ting will be my redemption.

Which of the two is closer to YoYo or the departed QiQi from this house in terms of looks and physique ?

On a side note, YoYo still continues to roll us in. She had 10 sessions on Sunday with one punter booking 2 sessions in a row.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-10-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
After the blind test fiasco with BoBo (it was me, not her) I have a feeling that Bing Bing or Ting Ting will be my redemption.

Which of the two is closer to YoYo or the departed QiQi from this house in terms of looks and physique ?

On a side note, YoYo still continues to roll us in. She had 10 sessions on Sunday with one punter booking 2 sessions in a row.
2 sessions in a row 不用大惊小怪啊
Old 01-10-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas ravishes Bing Bing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Are you referring to Li Bing Bing?

Wa power lah bro, yes from certain angle although I won’t say really look very alike, but bottom line is she’s chio

Last edited by yyy99; 01-10-2019 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Add comments
Old 01-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My kuku bird feels reassured in her love hole ....but my rascal nature...

Had Fei Fei for the nth time. What can I say. She is a reassuring fuck. Boobies are nice. Pussy seems naturally sparse and you can sort of see inside it like a cave when she stretches her legs apart. My kuku bird feels very reassured, comfortable and secure when he is inside her pussy. She frenches and wears perfume on the nape of her neck.

But what to do. My rascal nature demands that I falk some chio babe with long legs and nicely undulating hips. Hmmm...
Old 02-10-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Newbie Bing Bing is not as tall and slender as Qiqi ... lookwise, Bing Bing is prettier. I find Qiqi a little ungainly when she walked ... after the departure of Shuang2, to me, Bing2 is the prettiest in this shop now. Service wise, both are on par ... BTW, both Bing2 & Ting2 are recommended by Qiqi to join this shop.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-10-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on bingbing tingting tarma?
Old 02-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dxrevolution80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Seem like a lot of good stuff in this house 1612. May go and try. What time does this house open?
Old 03-10-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Newbie Bing Bing is not as tall and slender as Qiqi ... lookwise, Bing Bing is prettier. I find Qiqi a little ungainly when she walked ... after the departure of Shuang2, to me, Bing2 is the prettiest in this shop now. Service wise, both are on par ... BTW, both Bing2 & Ting2 are recommended by Qiqi to join this shop.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks for the intel and suggestion, senior bro MaXx. I am very tempted to try Bing2. I hope she becomes my bing su
Old 06-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the intel and suggestion, senior bro MaXx. I am very tempted to try Bing2. I hope she becomes my bing su
Bro, it is a mere $150 away to realize your holy grail ... agree? What are you waiting for? 😇😇

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1