The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 10-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
Anyone can explain which site is $$$$$$?

for some reason when sg wolf and sex 727 is quoted in this thread, they will appear as $$$$$$
Old 10-04-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
I feel i need to warn all here about going to this lady for a massage.
Requested for 60 mins and 20 mins into the massage, she asked me to turn around for a HJ.

Needless to say, I paid her and left after 30 mins, never to return again

https://da3377.wordpress.com/angela/
http://www.qbjj77.com/1019/
http://www.$$$$$$.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3134 (sg wolf instead of $$$$$$, without space between sg & wolf)
http://www.$$$$$$.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3139 (sex 727 instead of $$$$$$, without space between sex & 727)

She used to be in the east, now she is at 159 Neil Road (2nd floor)

You didn't read her previous FRs, did you?
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showpost.php?p=15737438
Old 11-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
hehhe hard to keep up with the information here ...
Old 11-04-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
I dont consider this a bad bonk, but there is no thread to post FR anymore leh.

Therefore, once a upon a horny night just pick any girl nearby and hope to god that it turn out ok.. the chosen one was Wei wei if that was even her name.

anyway, when she open her door to a pair of C or D size (enhanced of course) the dick cant think any more..

Face: Pretty
Body: shape of 8
Boobs: large
height: 1.6
pussy: shaven and nice petals... damn good for eating

performance: kind of participative
nice photo though
Old 11-04-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for some reason when sg wolf and sex 727 is quoted in this thread, they will appear as $$$$$$
Seems like some form of censoredship
Perhaps they violated sbf regulations? Haha

My personal opinion. I wrote in several times abt gal service but my comments nv appeared while some bad FR do appear.

Recently I happen to meet another gal listed there last Friday afternoon and after our session her auntie come visit then we went out for makan. Surprisingly her ad continues to run and her positive FR keeps coming in so I know they are all fake lol
Old 11-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shucks, at the end of the day I'm just looking for a solid massage with happy ending. I'm a noob when it comes to IT things. How to search for reviews of a girl efficiently besides googling her mobile number and name?

Wished there was a centralized database with all reviews so that one doesn't need to scroll thru this entire thread
Old 11-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shucks, at the end of the day I'm just looking for a solid massage with happy ending. I'm a noob when it comes to IT things. How to search for reviews of a girl efficiently besides googling her mobile number and name?

Wished there was a centralized database with all reviews so that one doesn't need to scroll thru this entire thread
The closest to what you want is here
https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=433266

I remembered there was a massage gal compilation too... Not sure if its this
Old 11-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This girl Lin Xi form Sg wolf avoid at all cost. When I reach there, the service is different.
It was a rush rush service, i try to lick her breast she say itchy here and there. Then I lick her pussy say itchy again. The whole session including shower is 30 mins.

No more rtf..

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2778
Old 12-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

The moderator there has made a compilation of the FRs, the link is below:

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=541440

It is not exactly a database but it took him a hard time for the compilation. Some of the FRs might not be so accurate, judge by yourself when you making decision.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
This girl Lin Xi form Sg wolf avoid at all cost. When I reach there, the service is different.
It was a rush rush service, i try to lick her breast she say itchy here and there. Then I lick her pussy say itchy again. The whole session including shower is 30 mins.

No more rtf..

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2778
Like this you also no like, then you would be disappointed by 80-90% of the PRC FLs out there. Lol...
Old 12-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

http://prcprincess.com/model/ping-guo/

Maybe someone already warn about this one but I was simply too attracted by the photos so I went ahead without checking.

Run down apartment in Bencoolen area. I didn't get a good look upon entry as she is hiding behind the door, so I ask to use the toilet first. Out from the toilet, saw that she looks totally different so I want to leave, then she suggest tarma 2 shots for 150 with either one of her friends; I took a look at the other 2. Also CMI. Bye bye, don't waste your time.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fl2 dome is a pile of dung these days. Looking for a decent FL is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Old 14-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like this you also no like, then you would be disappointed by 80-90% of the PRC FLs out there. Lol...
Ya lo, Indeed 80-90 % PRC FL provide lousy service. These days must play tick kum tick kum. see heng sway. hais... Sianz..

Last edited by smartbonk; 14-04-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 15-04-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.org.nz/showthread.php?t=646630

Chuxia of SG Dragonlady cannot make it.

Hp : 9716 2089

Photo is fake, real person fat. I rejected her and walk out, don waste time going there.
Old 15-04-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

This Girl Xiao Bai aka Shan Shan from SG Wolf : 9894 1435 is also a fast food service.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1805

She will try to rush you off and provide sub-standard service.

She will cheat you if she can.

Avoid at all cost.

Last edited by smartbonk; 16-04-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1