The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 03-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Just stick to those 100 n below

If show up, pics diff
Just walk away
Old 03-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 7
juniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuniper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a go with a premium girl over the weekend. Young with decent sized boobs given her slim build. She's easily below 45kg. The type i can carry and bonk without killing my back.

Personally i like her pretty face and slim body, too bad that her services are average and since we have no chemistry, not gonna RTF.

Please don't flame, just my honest two cents' opinion.

(In case the image does not appear, this is the URL: http://www.imagehousing.com/image/angel/1380687)

Last edited by juniper; 03-09-2018 at 02:56 PM. Reason: image not appearing
Old 03-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

i realise that there are many idiots who visit dome 2 despite knowing that these ah tiong services are poor.

No wonder the price keep increasing cause of idiots like you all.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

All bad service in china fl

Seriously over priced
Old 06-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
letsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Yes, there is a difference but within tolerance still not worth the price though.
Thanks for heads up
Old 07-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDuck View Post
Damn angry, this bitch stay 28 lor 28 G, seventh floor most corner!
This bitch stays 28 lor 28 G #07-03 but tell people she at lor 30G. Dun waste time and money to find her.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
All bad service in china fl

Seriously over priced
How do you justify a prostitute is overpriced?

On average, a Japanese or Korean prostitute would charge $250, a Singaporean prostitute would charge more than $300, while a PRC prostitute charges only $150.

Do you actually believe the stereotype that nationality has anything to do with the service quality?

I would say prostitutes shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Anyhow, the price is decided by the demand and supply. If you do not like a product/service, just stop buying it. The market will adjust the price.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
19900801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
How do you justify a prostitute is overpriced?

On average, a Japanese or Korean prostitute would charge $250, a Singaporean prostitute would charge more than $300, while a PRC prostitute charges only $150.

Do you actually believe the stereotype that nationality has anything to do with the service quality?

I would say prostitutes shall be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Anyhow, the price is decided by the demand and supply. If you do not like a product/service, just stop buying it. The market will adjust the price.
I personally dun care about which country fl is from. Its more on the looks and service. U guys have to admit it. Dome 2 are mostly china fl and those regular chiongsters should know... their service is not up to basic standard.

Dome 1 - mostly thai,approximately 50% of the stable are trustable while stable some are bait and switch. If u hang around long enough, u will know which stable can visit, which okt can trust.

Dome 2 - mostly china and dont bother coming here. Maybe 90% are bait and switch?

Dome 3 - although its dome 3, there are also some lj okt around. Its easy to idenify once u found out why some stable have no fr on their girls.

Money hard to earn, so do some research before u decide to place your bet.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19900801 View Post
I personally dun care about which country fl is from. Its more on the looks and service. U guys have to admit it. Dome 2 are mostly china fl and those regular chiongsters should know... their service is not up to basic standard.

Dome 1 - mostly thai,approximately 50% of the stable are trustable while stable some are bait and switch. If u hang around long enough, u will know which stable can visit, which okt can trust.

Dome 2 - mostly china and dont bother coming here. Maybe 90% are bait and switch?

Dome 3 - although its dome 3, there are also some lj okt around. Its easy to idenify once u found out why some stable have no fr on their girls.

It think the reason here is the prostitutes in Dome 1 and Dome 3 are under the "supervision" of the OKTs; while the PRC prostitutes (Dome 2) are typically freelancers.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Fr no point reading. Price wise also increase to 200 plus.below 200 cmi even with photoshop. Just retire
Old 16-09-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Alisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attitude problem .
looks about 36
services no standard
want fast fast and Extra money for french ,all promise empty .
no juice also ,she work too long in china .
only money money money .
the way her Attitude make her petty ugly woman .
Old 16-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7616 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post

Attitude problem .
looks about 36
services no standard
want fast fast and Extra money for french ,all promise empty .
no juice also ,she work too long in china .
only money money money .
the way her Attitude make her petty ugly woman .
Old 18-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19900801 View Post

totally agree bro, $$$ hard to earn... Prc and indon can forget about it 90% and above no service and just know how-to ask for more $$$.. Thai just have to depend on luck.... nowadays I just go GL fish tank after reading FR in sbf.. 90% not disappointed just have to wait for the gal for 10 to 15 mins if they busy. just $50.. if lose also not so much... last time kanna one prc $100 finish in 15 mins. no kissing, no shower, say pussy pain must add $$$ if fuck too long...
Old 18-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros here tried yu rou? girl no. 30 from the animal site

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/6122.html

can share fr? my 2nd time in dome 2 only lol usually go for ML
don't want to waste my hard earn money
Old 18-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xangel08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys just wanted to share my experience with http://sgbeautycastles.club/yi-ling/ this is who she really is http://heavenbabys.com/girls/bai-jing/

cause i probably wont be able to post my review on the site since all the review there was good about her

anyway here i go

looks she's totally not the one in the photo but will do

boobs saggy

massage..... what massage

BBJ...probably 2 minutes then she put on the condom and bend over and ask me to do her like that but i wanted to see her boobs so i requested her to lie down on her back but she refused and insisted on doing it dogstyle only and told me
to quickly finish. i'm really disappointed she keeps on telling me to finish yet haven't even 30 mins of the session.

just to get an awareness for other bros who haven't tried her

anyway i need your advise on xiao xue if anyone has tried her if shes fake also

http://sgbeautycastles.club/xiao-xue/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1