The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Teddymon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h14 viet house

Quote:
Originally Posted by castlex View Post
Vietnamese

G11

Boobs: B-C
Face: 远看像女仙,进看像被阉
Body: short and petite. long and thick nipples
Attitude: 0/10. Outright shit. Rush shower, rush bj, rush fj
Shower: i shower myself, b4 and after zzz
CBJ: mechanical, like machine
French: i see her teeth i dun dare try
Fingering: dun bother
Fj: rush rush rush knn
Damage: $50
Rtf: no
Overall: 0/10 totally no redeeming quality

One of the worst service I encounter. OKT also like dun bother. Rush the service. After fj immediately shower and left. Upon leaving see her busy playing her phone.

Wont visit this house again.
Bro castlex, L18H14 Cygon is considered one of the worse viet house. Most wl give a black face once inside the room. Their service all very rush and the wl just want you to cum faster and end the session fast. The OKT also very rude and unfriendly. You complaint the wl, they also won’t bother. I have not gone to this house since one year ago. I never expect one year later, the service still suck. Let boycott this house unless the wl service changes for the better. The $50 can be spent more worthwhile on other houses in geylang.
Old 20-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
G16 worst service in that batch...
hows her body? boobs? tummy swee bo... mum?
who else worst service?
Old 21-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
castlex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddymon View Post
Bro castlex, L18H14 Cygon is considered one of the worse viet house. Most wl give a black face once inside the room. Their service all very rush and the wl just want you to cum faster and end the session fast. The OKT also very rude and unfriendly. You complaint the wl, they also won’t bother. I have not gone to this house since one year ago. I never expect one year later, the service still suck. Let boycott this house unless the wl service changes for the better. The $50 can be spent more worthwhile on other houses in geylang.
Thanks for the heads up bro. Confirm boycott this house.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

First time trying GL since dome 1 standard become lower and dome 3 Viet so damn ex. Walk around look for Viet house that is not so intimidating, ended up at this house.

OKT average lor. Bring me in choose girl, pay and go.

Chose no. 6.

Name is Su or something. Look like those uni chio bu, quite tall. Fair skin. Low amount of fats. Boob size around natural big B or small C, good looking. Age is 24, but look way younger without lighting. A bit of heavy make up. Teeth a bit yellow Only can speak Chinese and Viet I think. Quite smiley. She is quite sticky from the sweating I think. Then she never shower before the session start so yea... Trimmed a bit below with quite protruding clit.

Go to room will touch here and there. Once into room break ice a bit straight want action lol. I was like no need bath? Then I shower myself quickly. Toilet like so smelly.. Out of shower use towel dry me then proceed to capped BJ. Felt a bit of teeth sensation. Call her stop then proceed to FJ. Accommodate to different position. Not that tight. Kept say I big. Halfway will keep hit me like tell me to stop or what. Suddenly ask me to shoot faster. Her moans I think is real cos is like those cannot take it kind of moan .

After finish go in toilet together. Inside there is I just watch her wash up herself lol. Keep washing her mouth. I literally just stand there and watch her do that. Think she noticed then become playful and use her mouth to keep spit water at me lol. I cannot just stand there kenna fire, touch her boobs in return. After washing up dress up myself, tease a bit. Kept touching lil bro say big then of cos I must touch back also, but she kept avoiding playfully.

Overall average session. The GFE start from low then become higher while dome 1 is high to low lol. Service a bit rush ah. Expected from GL. But didn't kenna bad service and/or black face so no complaints.

Would recommend if looking for Viet bu.

Never try cat bath or frenching.

Dmg $50 20min or 30 min can't remember.

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Last edited by miffed; 27-12-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: additional info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1