The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Indeed to stop completely, a different purpose or priority must emerge to completely replace. I did stop completely twice for a period of two or three mths continuously in the last couple of yrs ago, being busy with other priorities.

Personally, I believe after quitting the legal GL scene, it will be easier to quit completely. (I probably had about 5 FLs in the past 3 mths as against 52 WLs in the first 8 mths.)
If whorelord can quit

Please teach me
Old 20-12-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

D69 - Bro ejectjoy, thank you for your frank and detailed sharing. Only today I read your nick properly and realized it's profound meaning. Sharing my experiences and thoughts here too.

Quote:
There are a combination of factors:
1) The significant improvement of sexual prowess of the legal one at home over the past year. (But frequency is limited to once a week, which is not bad by today's std - but I guess my optimal frequency is twice a week).

D69 - Wow!!! Congratulations bro! You have reached the holy grail. I would be so satisfied, happy and satiated if my LO gave once a week. To be honest, in my case too, the real deal would be twice a week.

But we are so very, very, very far away from this. Just getting back to enjoying the pleasures of first base. I don't even know if I will ever get the 'ejectjoys' of married life in a regular fashion.

If you could share how 'this significant improvement of sexual prowess of the legal one at home over the past year' happened or what you did I would be most grateful. I am sure a number of other bros would also benefit from this knowledge.

2) Quality of legal GL cat150 has deteriorated significantly over the past yrs.

D69 - This is not really an issue for me. My standards must not be too high .

My inner desire is that I want some sort of companionship/friendship with the pretty WL. Just fool around and have some fun too...

3) Great diminishing satisfaction from the visits to GL (perhaps because I overdid during some weeks/mths)

D69 - I also have this problem. Visiting 4 times a month is not giving satisfaction and sometimes feels excessive. After cheonging for 10+ years in the GL scene, its a case of been there, done that. Constantly thinking about trying some European FL from Dome3.

In my heart of hearts, I would prefer to get regular love from the LO.

4) Health was somewhat affected. (Mental/physical fitness seem to be drained at times althu dick strength continues to be there). Guess age is catching up.

D69- Age is definitely catching up. Need to bring physical fitness back to a certain level. This will help the Captain too, though in general, he continues to diligently fulfill his duties.

5) I contemplated leaving the legal GL from Jan 2017 (after Yang Yang, ex-WL of 1606 departed). It took quite a while to pull the plug.

D69 - I quit GWorld for 8 months in 2013. Could not tahan anymore when some stresses came back. Need the reset function and am attracted to the beauty of youth and beauty in all its forms, in general.

I had not completely stop cheonging - still visiting illegal PRC FL for fj and massages but at a very much reduced frequency. Happier thu. Guess the next step is ... (completely retire from cheonging outside/increase frequency of FL visits/combine FL & legal GL visits/return to legal GL visits only/increase sex frequency at home) Most likely it will be to completely retire from outside!

D69 - The logical path would be to completely retire from outside.....but that is not easy either. I guess if you found more happiness with the LO then that would shield you from the temptations of GWorld.

Many senior bros have in the past expressed their desire to quit this scene. I believe, Bro BronzeGod is also trying. Wonder how he is faring......

Thanks once more for your sharing. Much appreciated!
Old 20-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
If whorelord can quit

Please teach me
At the rate GL is faring and our age increasing....we may be forced to quit eventually
Old 20-12-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
At the rate GL is faring and our age increasing....we may be forced to quit eventually
Then our next generation go where to have fun huh
Old 20-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

GWorld is a reflection of the pragmatic and rationale side of this little red dot. Do you think it will ever be closed down?
Old 20-12-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
GWorld is a reflection of the pragmatic and rationale side of this little red dot. Do you think it will ever be closed down?
Bro, I believe GL(or a legal sex scene) will probably be around next time.

Whoring is the oldest profession in the world. It withstood the test of time, how? We men are hormone-filled beasts aka horny. And at some points of our lives, the small head below takes control over the big one on top. It's biological programmed; we are made to mate. The demand will always be there. And with demand comes supply...

Wiping out the GL scene altogether will only drive these vices underground (illegal). And the gahmen will probably be reluctant to ruin our current reputation on crime rate. (let alone the ensuing problems disrupting the social fabric the gahmen spent years building)

So the legal sex scene probably won't go anytime soon, but I can't speak the same about its quality though. So good luck to future generations ...
Old 20-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Then our next generation go where to have fun huh
they are much more liberal and should be fucking more regularly ....don't need the commercial scene anymore.

Just look at the influencer, all fucking without condom
Old 20-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are much more liberal and should be fucking more regularly ....don't need the commercial scene anymore.

Just look at the influencer, all fucking without condom
Sex for money isn’t as frowned upon as it was 20-30 years ago.

There are more and more girls selling themselves online.

The biggest threat to geylang’s existence, just like how blogshops are putting brick and mortar stores out of business, are online FLs.

If the government wants to help preserve geylang, they would need to form a special committee which includes all okt, helpers, and maybe some regular customer of geylang who do not mind giving their suggestions.

One thing I can think of is find some way to improve traffic flow to geylang itself.

Maybe open some famous food stalls nearby, have some interesting flea markets, etc.

And other entertainment options like online gaming, entertainment arcades nearby?

Turn it into a mini Las Vegas?

That is IF authorities want to preserve geylang in the first place.

They may not wish to do so, but I feel they really should due to the social problems that will happen without such an outlet.

At the sane time, crackdown on online or illegal pimps faster, so the legal business in geylang gets a boost.

These are my random thoughts. Now school holidays so a bit more free to contribute some tcss 😂
Old 20-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

The biggest threat to geylang’s existence, just like how blogshops are putting brick and mortar stores out of business, are online FLs.

If the government wants to help preserve geylang, they would need to form a special committee which includes all okt, helpers, and maybe some regular customer of geylang who do not mind giving their suggestions.

One thing I can think of is find some way to improve traffic flow to geylang itself.

Maybe open some famous food stalls nearby, have some interesting flea markets, etc.

And other entertainment options like online gaming, entertainment arcades nearby?

They may not wish to do so, but I feel they really should due to the social problems that will happen without such an outlet.

At the sane time, crackdown on online or illegal pimps faster, so the legal business in geylang gets a boost.

These are my random thoughts. Now school holidays so a bit more free to contribute some tcss 😂
Regulated does not equate to supportive. GL is there for historical reason and i doubt there will be much innovation for it.

Plus i doubt singapore wants to have the reputation for sex trades and my opinion is our society is still very conservative as a whole
Old 20-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If whorelord can quit

Please teach me
Quote:
Quiting gracefully CAN be done. Psychologists/Professional Counsellors, religious or non-religious, have ready set of tools/methodologies to help people overcome addictions of all forms (sex, smoking, drugs, gambling, video-gaming etc). I have known overcomers, including my (deceased) dad. There are people in this forum too.

We wanna quit gracefully when we can and not be forced/overtaken by untoward events (e.g. stricken by a debilitating disease or calamity).

Reaching the ripe old age when you cannot perform should force one to quit? I was bemused quite sometime ago, when I saw an elderly man with a walking stick, accompanied by his maid, coming into the massage parlour where I visited. The lady boss told me he felt good being stroked by a particular masseuse. Anyway, I had seen elderly uncles (one with a walking stick) visiting 1669 before.

I guess I shall soon quietly depart this forum as the WLs I am familiar with all rtc. (Perhaps, some time later, when I have overcome, I can change my signature accordingly, if the forum is still around (Not that this is important, but just for the fun of it and a form of closure))
Old 20-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
StarZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Thinking of trying for the first time next week. Which L and H, and WL would be the most recommended for the 1st time in 150 cat?
Old 20-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

These are my random thoughts. Now school holidays so a bit more free to contribute some tcss ��

Quote:
Regulated does not equate to supportive. GL is there for historical reason and i doubt there will be much innovation for it.

Plus i doubt singapore wants to have the reputation for sex trades and my opinion is our society is still very conservative as a whole
Keeping legal sex scene to a single area will be easier for the authorities to manage. I doubt they will ever wanna close it down. Even thu there are many residential buildings sprouting in the legal sex scene vicinity, I believe they will want to preserve the place. As to online FLs emerging to compete with the legal scene, the competition forces hard thinking, consolidation and innovation on the part of the legal operators. The authorities will not allow the illegal online FLs to flourish to the extent of disturbing the social peace of the residential areas. Hence the periodic raids, repatriation of FLs and clampdowns of websites are good. Online FLs will never be allowed to grow to too large a number. The recent clampdown of sg wolves was necessary as it is seen to disturb the social peace of the community (by its appearance in the sgtalk forum).
Old 20-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the moderators are keen to have a thriving forum, the question is why a thread that clearly says RATING OF GL150 WLs is allowed to be hijacked by a bunch of kopishop ah sohs giving their monkey views on the fate of GL. They have no WL ratings to give but instead shit all over this and other threads with their views on life and GL.

If the moderators are serious about making changes, please move these irrelevant and ignorant kopishop ah sohs out of these threads and kick them off to one corner where they can wank each other.

You don't see this shit in the FL sections and I really don't understand why these ah sohs are allowed a free run at the legal section, polluting and destroying the legal scene attacking FRs, OKTs, FR contributors and WLs with their utter garbage?

How did this GL section turn into a platform for cowards to take potshots at OKTs and WLs they don't like? Don't like the OKT? Whack him la! Why has this forum become the place where cowards air their PERSONAL grievances? Is this an Auntie Agony website? I came here to read about tits and pussy, not about some coward getting fucked by an OKT. WTF is going on?

Is this a sex forum to talk about WLs or a forum for roadsweepers to pollute every thread with their views on how to revive the economy? You know in real life, most people would have more fun watching their toenails grow than listen to a roadsweeper talk about the economy.

Maybe it's time for OKTs to ban the whole lot of them from houses. They rarely call WLs and they contribute absolutely filth online ruining GL for genuine punters and contributors.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-12-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 20-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
If the moderators are keen to have a thriving forum, the question is why a thread that clearly says RATING OF GL150 WLs is allowed to be hijacked by a bunch of kopishop ah sohs giving their monkey views on the fate of GL. They have no WL ratings to give but instead shit all over this and other threads with their views on life and GL.

If the moderators are serious about making changes, please move these irrelevant and ignorant kopishop ah sohs out of these threads and kick them off to one corner where they can wank each other.

You don't see this shit in the FL sections and I really don't understand why these ah sohs are allowed a free run at the legal section, polluting and destroying the legal scene attacking FRs, OKTs, FR contributors and WLs with their utter garbage?

... blare blare blare...
Thanks for pointing out we are deviating from the main theme of this thread. Don't need to bring your uncouth, unkind and bossy attitude here ...

I know a moderator, if he exists, would just tell us we are deviating and he would take those segments out and put them elsewhere!
Old 20-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for pointing out we are deviating from the main theme of this thread. Don't need to bring your uncouth, unkind and bossy attitude here ...

I know a moderator, if he exists, would just tell us we are deviating and he would take those segments out and put them elsewhere!
Patience is running thin.

This thread, LIKE SO MANY OTHERS, is suppose to be about NAKED XMMs. We're here for YOUNG PUSSY.

What we get instead is a bunch of old ugly farts talking about quitting GL either coz they can't get their wrinkled dicks up or ran out of money.

I thought the NON-businessman already started a thread called 'Feedback to OKTs' to teach actual businessmen how to do business. But that's apparently not good enough. Now he has to go to each and every thread to talk about his fucking stupid business ideas. If our government needs to take ideas from this loser who doesn't even have an additional $70 on how to run an industry, our country is finished.

This is not an entrepreneur forum. It's not a medical forum for ah peks who can't get their dick up. It's also not government feedback channel. Move on to Hong Lim Park. It's the dedicated place where we give the looneys with no money to subscribe to cable to talk cock.

Maybe you Ah Sohs can try to realise this is a SEX forum once in a while and act accordingly.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 20-12-2018 at 07:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1