The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post

THANK YOU SIR!!

i have supported United when ron atkinson was still manager......oops, does that reveal how ancient i am?

sir alex lifted united from the doldrums to become the institution that it is now. i salute you sir alex. thanks for the memories.....

i respect sir alex and his decision to pick moyes as his successor even though i still can't quite agree with it.....may the end of next season prove me wrong.

glory glory Man United! CHAMPIONS! current CHAMP20NS and soon to be CHAMP21NS!!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Moyes confirmed as United boss

Manchester United have confirmed the appointment of David Moyes as their new manager on a six-year contract which starts on July 1.

The 50-year-old will officially join United after completing the season with Everton.

Moyes has the backing of Sir Alex Ferguson, who confirmed his retirement on Wednesday, and his first official game will be the Community Shield against either Manchester City or Wigan at Wembley on August 11.

Moyes said: "It's a great honour to be asked to be the next manager of Manchester United.

"I am delighted that Sir Alex saw fit to recommend me for the job. I have great respect for everything he has done and for the football club.

"I know how hard it will be to follow the best manager ever, but the opportunity to manage Manchester United isn't something that comes around very often and I'm really looking forward to taking up the post next season.''

With Moyes committed to concluding the season at Everton, he will not be

introduced as United manager until after the campaign is over.

"I have had a terrific job at Everton, with a tremendous chairman and board of directors and a great set of players,'' he added.

"Between now and the end of the season, I will do everything in my power to make sure we finish as high as possible in the table.

"Everton's fantastic fans have played a big part in making my years at Goodison so enjoyable and I thank them wholeheartedly for the support they have given me and the players.

"Everton will be close to me for the rest of my life.''

Having decided to end his near 27-year stint at United this summer, Ferguson quickly came to the conclusion his fellow countryman would be the right man to follow him.

Ferguson said: "When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes.

"David is a man of great integrity with a strong work ethic. I've admired his work for a long time and approached him as far back as 1998 to discuss the position of assistant manager here.

"He was a young man then at the start of his career and has since gone on to do a magnificent job at Everton. There is no question he has all the qualities we expect of a manager at this club."

The enormous length of Moyes' contract offers an insight into why United did not wish to appoint Jose Mourinho.

For the Red Devils hierarchy clearly view the appointment as more than that of just a manager, and see Moyes as someone who will embed himself in the traditions of the club.

"I have always said that we wanted the next manager to be a genuine Manchester United man,'' said Sir Bobby Charlton.

"In David Moyes, we have someone who understands the things that make this such a special club.

"We have secured a man who is committed to the long-term and will build teams for the future as well as now. Stability breeds success.

"David has tremendous strength of character and recognises the importance of bringing young players through and developing them alongside world-class talent.

"At United, I think David will be able to express himself.

"I am delighted he has accepted and I'm looking forward to working with him.''

Moyes will get his first taste of what a global club United are in July, when he heads to Thailand, Australia, Japan and Hong Kong on their summer tour.

Before that he will sit down with new chief executive Ed Woodward to discuss future plans.

"The search for a new manager has been very short,'' said co-chairman Avie Glazer. "Alex was very clear with his recommendation and we are delighted that David has agreed to accept the job.

"He comes to us with excellent credentials and a strong track record.

"I know he is keen to get started and Ed will be sitting down with him as soon as the season is over to discuss plans for the summer and beyond.''

Fellow co-chairman Joel Glazer added: "I am very pleased David has agreed to lead Manchester United into the future.

"His hard-working style and steely determination are characteristics we value.

"He has impressed as a coach for many years now and we strongly believe he will be able to take up from where Alex is leaving off by continuing this club's tradition of flair football played by exciting, world-class players.''

With long-serving chief executive David Gill also leaving in the summer, it

means a massive change at Old Trafford.

But Woodward is confident the enormous success Ferguson has brought to United will continue.

"In David Moyes, we have secured the services of an outstanding manager who has all the skills to build on the phenomenal legacy in place today,'' he said. "I have no doubt that he will bring an energy and commitment to deliver winning football that is part of the fabric of this club.

"In this respect, he is cut from the same cloth as the Old Trafford greats who go before him.

"I have been very impressed by David's personal and managerial traits, which reflect the Manchester United values.

"I have no doubt that he will embrace, and soon become an integral part of, United's unique culture and heritage.''
Old 11-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh, No !..Toffee boss Moyes is confirmed coming to Old Trafford next season to replace SAF ...sigh...imho it's not really a good choice...there must be somebody beta than him...

He hasn't won any trophies during his number of yrs as Everton boss...hope Red Devils are not going downhill frm now like the days after the other great Sir Matt Busby...sigh
Yes, believe David Moyes, the Everton boss, is oso a good manager, beta than most of the others...but for such a great club like Man Utd built to greatness by SAF over the last 26 years, can't imagine them ending the season out of the top 2 positions in the league or w/o any trophies to show for...

Imho Pep Giordiola, the ex-Barca n current Bayern Munich boss is still a beta choice who hv brought Barca to be champions of Europe n so invincible, some1 even Fergie himself can't beat...but then MU management hv decided, so jus hv to pray v. hard tat Moyes would make it in his 1st season i/c...for tat might well decide his fate as MU manager...hopefully he will not land up like past managers, Dave sexton, Ron Atkinson etc

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - MAY 12: Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson lifts the Premier League trophy following the Barclays Premier League match between Manchester United and Swansea City at Old Trafford on May 12, 2013 in Manchester, England

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 13-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

what a fitting send-off for sir alex at old trafford last night. the red flags waving throughout the whole stadium (save for a small section of white flags from swansea supporters), the singing and the cheers for sir alex was simply beautiful.

sir alex said in his address to the supporters : "now your job is to stick with the new manager." just sums up the man. he has done his best to ensure that the squad he is passing on to moyes is the best that he can assemble. now he ask that the supporters stand behind moyes. i am sure we can all see that the man has only Manchester United in his blood.

Glory Glory Man United! God bless Sir Alex!
Old 13-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Guard Of Honour For Sir Alex Ferguson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=G473UuSghuU
Old 13-05-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Sir Alex's Thank you, and farewell Speech Before the Trophy Presentation.

Sir Alex Ferguson bade farewell to a packed Old Trafford on an unforgettable afternoon in United's history.

Ahead of his impending retirement at the end of a 26-and-a-half year stint in charge of the Reds, the boss addressed the capacity crowd to reflect on his incredible tenure.

A full transcript below:

Sir Alex: "I've got absolutely no script in my mind, I'm just going to ramble on and hope I get to the core of what this football club's meant to be.

"First of all, it's a thank you to Manchester United. Not just the directors, not just the medical staff, not just the coaching staff, the players or the supporters, it's all of you. You have been the most fantastic experience of my life.

"I have been very fortunate to manage some of the greatest players in the country, let alone Manchester United. All these players here today have represented your club the proper way - they've won the championship in a fantastic fashion. Well done to the players.

"My retirement doesn't mean the end of my relationship with the club, I'm able to now enjoy watching them rather than suffering with them. If you think about it, those last-minute goals, the comebacks, even the defeats, are all part of this great football club of ours. It's been unbelievable, thank you for that.

"I'd also like to remind you that when we had bad times here, the club stood by me, all my staff stood by me, the players stood by me and your job now is to stand by our new manager.

"Before I start blubbering, I just want to pay tribute to Paul Scholes... he's unbelievable; one of the greatest players this club has ever had and will ever have.

"Paul, we wish you a good retirement and I know you'll be around to annoy me! Also I'd just like you to join me in wishing Darren Fletcher a speedy recovery.

"The players... I wish the players every success in the future. You know how good you are, you know the jersey you're wearing, you know what it means to everyone here and don't ever let yourself down. The expectation is always there. I'm going home, well, I'm going inside for a while, and I want to say thank you again from all the Ferguson family. Thank you."

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Samster

even in retirement, sir alex has outlasted city's manager mancini who has been sacked yesterday.

next season will be very interesting indeed with the top 3 teams having new managers (mourinho is coming back to chelski lah, despite what benitez is saying. hahaha)

i read somewhere that some mid-table team is thinking that with sir alex retiring, they will have a chance to win the BPL. the particular manager of this mid-table club claims that he understands what our newly appointed manager moyes will go through. eg : will need time to settle down lah......will need to stamp his presence lah....will need to come out of sir alex's shadow cos he is such a legend lah.....oh c'mon, what does this manager of a mid-table club know about man united or sir alex for that matter? is there anyone in the last 20 years of BPL history worthy of being compared with sir alex?

i simply could not stop laughing as i read the report. i think that this manager is just trying to shift the focus of his own failings to lift the club above mid-table. heck, he cannot even end up in the top 4. what a joke lah.

glory glory man united!
Old 14-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

The only problem with Moyes is that he do not the the Experience of Managing High Profile Players and a High Profile Club.

If he can meet the Expectations ... He will be able to Lead the Club.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Sir Alex Ferguson leads Manchester United's Premier League victory parade.

Glory Glory Glory Man United .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 14-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
The only problem with Moyes is that he do not the the Experience of Managing High Profile Players and a High Profile Club.

moyes was hand-picked by sir alex to take over. guess he has met sir alex's expectations even though he has not yet met ours. but remember sir alex said, our job now is to support the new manager. that's what i am going to do.

glory glory man united!
Old 15-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

Tend to agree wif bro shysaint...the only problem is tat Moyes will not be given as much time as SAF was given when he 1st joined the Red Devils as manager 26yrs ago...tat time the club was almost in disarray n threatened wif relegation to Div II under Ron Atkinson...n oso tat time, Liverpool were the kings n champions of England yr after yr under Bob Paisely...n so then, the mgmt could afford to giv SAF the luxury of 3yrs to rebuild United to wat it is 2day ...but the situation is pretty different 2day...United are now the EPL Champions themselves replacing Liverpool ! ...they must be nothing less than tat next season...My best wishes to Moyes, hope he can bring the Red Devils to greater heights next season....n win the double or maybe even the treble !......he might jus be able to do tat wif SAF still behind his shoulders...GGMU !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Samster

Ferguson had to go out a winner

Sir Alex Ferguson admits he was desperate "to go out a winner" after being beaten to the Premier League title by Manchester City last year.

The Manchester United manager, who retires after 26 years of unprecedented success at Old Trafford, explained how important it was to him to leave his post with the club back on top of the pile.

Speaking on stage at the club's end of season awards ceremony, Ferguson told MUTV: "That was an issue when (wife) Cathy and I chatted about this at Christmas. At that point we had a five-point lead and I thought we had a great chance.

"I said 'I really need to go out a winner. We need to win something'. After the disappointment of last season we couldn't take a second one. I was hopeful we'd win it and we did.

"We had a terrific points lead. The problem is when you have a lead and you start to lose a point. When we lost to City in the Monday night game you start to think 'Christ, you can't throw this away'."

That need to end on a high note extends to the final game of the Ferguson era at West Brom on Sunday too.

The silverware may have been sewn up already, but Ferguson has no interest in signing off with defeat.

"We need to win the game on Sunday," he added.

"We won the last home game (against Swansea) and I don't want to lose my last game, that's for sure."

Ferguson was instrumental in the decision to appoint Everton manager David Moyes as his successor and he explained why he felt his fellow Scot was the man for the job.

United may have known plenty of success in recent seasons, but Ferguson feels the ability to deal with adversity could be crucial for Moyes.

"What I know of David is he's hard working, there's an integrity about him, he's got a work ethic about him and he's a serious football man.

"These are qualities he's going to need. If you look at what he's done at Everton for instance.

"Eleven years without real financial backing, but he persevered and created some decent teams in the last few years.

"One thing you have to do here is sacrifice and persevere. It's not always a golden path of riches.

"There are hard days, there are difficult days, there are bad losses.

"Our supporters have suffered many things but they've also enjoyed many things."

United's chief executive David Gill is also departing at the end of the season, but he is content that the foundations being taken over by Moyes are built for success.

"It will be strange (when Ferguson leaves) but we've got the infrastructure there," he told MUTV.

"We have very good staff off and on the field. It'll be strange but David Moyes coming in will know he's got a rock-solid club, a club that has just won the Premier League by a big points margin."
Old 20-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Ferguson ends with thriller

Sir Alex Ferguson was given a barnstorming end to his glittering managerial career as Manchester United conceded three goals in the last 10 minutes to draw 5-5 with West Brom.

The 71-year-old Scot was given a guard of honour before the game and a standing ovation after it, but between the two was a see-saw, crazy match that set a new Premier League benchmark for high-scoring draws - the first 5-5.

An early Shinji Kagawa header (6) and Jonas Olsson own goal (9) gave the visitors a firm grasp on the game that was strengthened soon after when Alexander Buttner (30) got in on the goalscoring action with a solid drive.

But James Morrison's close-range finish (40) and an 18-yard shot from half-time substitute Romelu Lukaku (50), that eluded Anders Lindegaard, brought West Brom right back into the game.

Tap-ins from Robin van Persie (53) and Javier Hernandez (63) looked to have secured United a handsome win but the Baggies refused to give up and, after Lukaku had slotted home (81) and Youssouf Mulumbu steered in a cross within a minute, the on-loan forward bundled in his hat-trick goal on 86 to send the Hawthorns wild.

The game was not quite a neat encapsulation of the preceding 26 years of Ferguson's career at United, which have seen the Scot claim 38 trophies.

There was not as much at stake for him personally as the FA Cup third-round tie against Nottingham Forest in 1990, or for the team as the final day decider against Tottenham in 1999, nor was there the drama of the European showdown with Bayern Munich at the Nou Camp or anything that consistently reached the brilliance of their demolition of Roma in 2007.

It remained a stellar attacking performance from a United side featuring six changes and a star-studded bench containing the likes of Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes, but no Wayne Rooney, who was absent because his wife had gone into labour.

But they also demonstrated an uncharacteristic weakness at the back that prompted Ferguson to endure a far more stressful final 10 minutes of his managerial career than he had hoped.

Amongst the madness, Ferguson found time to give a last bow under his guidance for winger Giggs and a final ever professional appearance to midfielder Scholes, whose own illustrious career came to an end on Sunday.

The main focus will invariably fall on the champions, but credit must go to West Brom, who had nothing concrete to play for other than pride but refused to give up and were rewarded in spectacular fashion.

And so a United managerial career that began with a dour defeat to Oxford United ends with a stunning draw at West Brom.

The intervening 1,498 matches helped shape the landscape of English football and encapsulate one of the finest careers the game has ever known.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

WHO WILL MOYES BUY?

The Sunday Mirror come up with the predictable name of Marouane Fellaini and the predictable price tag of £24m. Other more interesting rumours.

The two other names dominating the back pages are Luka Modric and Cesc Fabregas. The People and the Daily Star Sunday both cite Modric as Moyes' top target, with the People coming up with the figure of £24m for the Croatian playmaker and Chelsea as possible rivals for his signature if Jose Mourinho takes over there.

It's the Sunday Express who cite Cesc Fabregas as a possible target and this time the price has risen to £25m (it's nice to get some variety). Arsenal have first dibs on the Spaniard if he leaves Barcelona but this report suggests that Fabregas is looking for 'a new challenge'. They also suggest Modric and Fellaini as possible targets.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1