The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 16-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Anyway just behind Molek is Jalan Suka. Tried H15G18. She is VERY talented in DT. Really impressive. And she gets wet just by sucking you. No need for KY shit all that. Which makes it even more impressive!

And there's another WL which I can't remember. A bit of a baby elephant but her boobs are huge and natural! Don't zap me please. Just trying to divert the long waiting time at H14. Sharing is caring...
Old 16-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

FR for h14g18

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (hard at the base)
BBBJ: 8/10
Foreplay:9/10 (lots of ky used when grinding her pussy, almost finish in this position)
FJ: 9/10 (she takes initiative when she's both on top and below you, lots of frenching and moaning, uses her legs to pull you close when you finish inside her)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 16-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
I miss the legendary Waree... *Cry*
No need to cry...... you can find her in Macau where she ply her trade now. Still as popular as ever and always long long queue for her.
Old 17-09-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most do but I think the WLs also have their preferences as to who they would kiss though. Recently ORD G8 used to be quite selective. Current G4 didn't like my face too much to french me though... Anyway french at your own risk. I think a lot of bros here can attest to that... You'll be unwittingly swallowing our... Hahahaha
lol

lets use the simple analogy below

when you urgently need to shyt, will u use the public toilet when it has been used by X number of people already or would u shyt your pants?

or u will be like some gals wrap the seat with toilet paper?

sometimes we just do things for the moment, where everything else wont matter haha..
Old 17-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
lol

lets use the simple analogy below

when you urgently need to shyt, will u use the public toilet when it has been used by X number of people already or would u shyt your pants?
I know what you're saying bro. Sometimes I'm guilty of frenching them even when they lick and poke my you know where with their tongues...

Not really hygienic or clean but... The passion at the spur of that moment. Wahahahaha
Old 17-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Given the popularity of JM14... I think other houses want a slice of the customer pie.

The house before JM14... I think JM10, quality and standards on the rise. First house JM8, still needs catching up.

Jln Suka, like the FR below also have some rising stars.

Quote:
Anyway just behind Molek is Jalan Suka. Tried H15G18. She is VERY talented in DT. Really impressive. And she gets wet just by sucking you. No need for KY shit all that. Which makes it even more impressive!

And there's another WL which I can't remember. A bit of a baby elephant but her boobs are huge and natural! Don't zap me please. Just trying to divert the long waiting time at H14. Sharing is caring...
Old 17-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
romeo12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time they open ah,?
Old 17-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Jalan molek might be popular place but other house okt their face all black, because they can only see the customers walk pass them

Jm 4 and 8 i have tried before, believe it or not..... Jm 8 used to be super popular with large foreign worker crowds on sunday. In fact i used to go jm 8 before going to jm 14...when the molek houses first started, jm 8 was the most popular house

The first batch of jm 8 have what they call 4 angels, i tried 2 and became regular there because really very good..... Then after those 2 ord the rest all cui liao, standard worse n worse

Jm 4 i went only afew time, ok ok only. Last time the okt quite pushy 1, then the house gradually start to be avoided by everyone because nobody like to have unpleasant interaction with a pushy okt . Now everyday only can see people walk pass them and nobody even bother going to check their girls.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Jalan molek might be popular place but other house okt their face all black, because they can only see the customers walk pass them

Jm 8 and 10 i have tried before, believe it or not..... Jm 10 used to be super popular with large foreign worker crowds on sunday. In fact i used to go jm 10 before going to jm 14...when the molek houses first started, jm 10 was the most popular house

Jm 8 i went only afew time, ok ok only. Last time the okt quite rude 1, then the house gradually start to be avoided by everyone because nobody like to interact with a rude okt . Now everyday only can see people walk pass them and dun even bother going to check their girls.
bro, u mean jm4 and jm8? there is no jm10 actually.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Paiseh yeah jm 8
Old 18-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Bro.. No JM 10. Agree with the FRs.i used to go to JM 8 during its earlier days, JM 4 consistently poor service with bad OKT.

Jalan Suka H15 only two girls are close to JM14 standards:

G18 alice
Solid BBBJ and she likes to ask.. 'want to finish in my mouth'
Agree with earlier FR, she gets wet easily from giving BBBJ.
Looks wise 6/10 with make up and colored contact lens.
Natural b size boobs
Great FJ.

G10 is another winner. Equivalent to JM10 G4. Super busty and fair. Well made up and above average in looks.

BBBJ like a pro and solid for doggie.

IMO, half the girls in JS15, their looks alone cannot make it. So only tried these two girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Given the popularity of JM14... I think other houses want a slice of the customer pie.

The house before JM14... I think JM10, quality and standards on the rise. First house JM8, still needs catching up.

Jln Suka, like the FR below also have some rising stars.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
No need to cry...... you can find her in Macau where she ply her trade now. Still as popular as ever and always long long queue for her.
Bro where in Macau? I don't mind going there next week since I'll be at HKG... I don't mind taking the 45 mins ride to Macau to find her for the nostalgia and old times sake. Haha.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Bro.. No JM 10. Agree with the FRs.i used to go to JM 8 during its earlier days, JM 4 consistently poor service with bad OKT.

G18 alice
She's actually quite popular. And she will have her off day once a week recently. A bit hard to book her for her services. Missed her nicely decorated room. Haha.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JM14G17
Self proclaimed 23yo SYT
400cc of unseasoned silicon which looks great on her petite body though. Still green and "virgin". Willing to learn. For bros here to train her up... Above average blow with DT.

In other news, 5 new WLs confirmed to start work on the 25 Sep. The rest most probably start of next month.
This is good news. Thanks for the Intel bro.

Haven't been to the house since 8, 19 and 20 left. Will soon look see look see and hopefully discover new gems.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post

G18 alice
Solid BBBJ and she likes to ask.. 'want to finish in my mouth'
Agree with earlier FR, she gets wet easily from giving BBBJ.
Looks wise 6/10 with make up and colored contact lens.
Natural b size boobs
Great FJ.

G10 is another winner. Equivalent to JM10 G4. Super busty and fair. Well made up and above average in looks.

BBBJ like a pro and solid for doggie.

IMO, half the girls in JS15, their looks alone cannot make it. So only tried these two girls.

thanks for useful info! Up u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1