The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi my fav was da S and Xiao S from this house, but quite some time ago
They were really good in terms of chemistry with me
Really miss them
Oh yah...almost forgotten them

Nowadays PRC turnover rate too fast
Old 27-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Oh yah...almost forgotten them

Nowadays PRC turnover rate too fast
market is bad, bros have less budget to cheong, even though we still need to cheong

market is smaller, WL getting less business, so.... they leave our shore faster

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
market is bad, bros have less budget to cheong, even though we still need to cheong

market is smaller, WL getting less business, so.... they leave our shore faster
One more thing is most of the customers are going for independent FL
Old 27-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
One more thing is most of the customers are going for independent FL
yah, those internet dragon gals. but nowadays i guai guai obediently stick to Geylang licensed WL as i feel safer cheonging here. i had my scare of those encounters at the private apartments

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
yah, those internet dragon gals. but nowadays i guai guai obediently stick to Geylang licensed WL as i feel safer cheonging here. i had my scare of those encounters at the private apartments
That’s true...be safe than sorry
Old 27-05-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s true...be safe than sorry
for the internet FL gals, it is not just about her face and the picture you saw on the website are way too different... but

- rush rush job and next bro in queue (unless you go weekday day time when their traffic is slower)
- despite they say 1hr but they finish you off within 30minutes
- crazy neighbours on the lookout for suspicious vice activities within the apartment compound

one embarassing case was i reached the road beside the apartment, she gave me funny instructions to turn left and go right and go left (to see if i was tailed) while controlling me like a remote control from her apartment. anyone sane will sure know what the heck i was doing and going for.

another case was in lorong 30 where there was this crazy old woman who is a tenant in the apartment, she will stand on guard at level 1 like Guan Gong guarding the lift, and when i finished half an hour later she spouted lots of nonsense which made me run for my life. "30minutes huh? you dont think i dont know what you are here for..." wah lao oi, so embarassing.

Old 27-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
for the internet FL gals, it is not just about her face and the picture you saw on the website are way too different... but

- rush rush job and next bro in queue (unless you go weekday day time when their traffic is slower)
- despite they say 1hr but they finish you off within 30minutes
- crazy neighbours on the lookout for suspicious vice activities within the apartment compound

one embarassing case was i reached the road beside the apartment, she gave me funny instructions to turn left and go right and go left (to see if i was tailed) while controlling me like a remote control from her apartment. anyone sane will sure know what the heck i was doing and going for.

another case was in lorong 30 where there was this crazy old woman who is a tenant in the apartment, she will stand on guard at level 1 like Guan Gong guarding the lift, and when i finished half an hour later she spouted lots of nonsense which made me run for my life. "30minutes huh? you dont think i dont know what you are here for..." wah lao oi, so embarassing.
Ha ha ha... I feel you buddy

I was made to stand under the hot sun in front of the gate

Then about 10 over minutes then the FL open the gate

She said need to do security clearance
Old 27-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha ha... I feel you buddy

I was made to stand under the hot sun in front of the gate

Then about 10 over minutes then the FL open the gate

She said need to do security clearance
probably that 10 minutes is for the guy to wash up, change and go before it is our turn next

Old 27-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L20H58 - Nice clean place

Quote:
probably that 10 minutes is for the guy to wash up, change and go before it is our turn next
Maybe huh
Old 12-08-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that is crazy, not worth the trouble indeed. Safe and relaxing in GL.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!

Sorry dun mind i ask why do we need to call other house gal to go over other house?
Old 12-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was feeling bored on a Sat morning, so jio my buddy to lim kopi and we ended up at L2058 for tea.Tend to luv this house mainly due to good hospitality from the OKT and the ample parking lots.

Okt Margaret was very patient to my request to arrange a few angpais gals, however all were unavailable. As i do have some fetish for bah bah gals, i asked her for recommendations.

Lulu with big boob from L2062 arrived within a few minutes. A bit kan cheong due to my timely for another appt so just accept it.

Look:6/10
Body: Too fat a bit no feel after she took off.
Shower: BBJ
Catbath:7/10
AR: Nil
French: Nil
Old 19-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was with a kaki for 🍻HH@ Vietnam joint last Friday. Both of us were having a good times with the Vietnam cai but did not accomplish any happy ending as the price was 2 times 💰GL whores.
So decided to 🚕rush down to GL to release. Upon reaching at L2058🏚 at around 9.30pm whereby was near to their closing time. OKT Margaret unconditionally gave me the priority to have the last slot.
Due to late hour, I decided to let Margaret to make the calls for some good service gals.
Anan arrived within 10 mins and was attracted to her friendly smile.

She help me undress and very accommodating to my request. Overall did fulfil my desire as I skipped her cat baths. Will definitely RTF again.
A
ge: 25
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Should be C
Body: Slightly meaty but overall my type.
Catbath:8/10
French: 9/10
FJ:8/10

Anna basically is currently not those Commando type but with her great passion she definitely will soon become Angpais in no time
Old 20-08-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Bravebravo is Cool - loads of Potential

2058 OKT Margaret got me YangYang from 2047

Looks: B+ Nice SYT

Figure: B.

Boobs: B.

Service: B. Showering with some cock cleaning. She is old bird already lah. Ask you to be on top as she is too tired. Soft moaning

RTF: Although not the best service, she is quite cheery and does not rush for time. Probably will if others are not available.
Old 21-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravebravo View Post
2058 OKT Margaret got me YangYang from 2047

Looks: B+ Nice SYT

Figure: B.

Boobs: B.

Service: B. Showering with some cock cleaning. She is old bird already lah. Ask you to be on top as she is too tired. Soft moaning

RTF: Although not the best service, she is quite cheery and does not rush for time. Probably will if others are not available.

Sound tempting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1