The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
Bro DPOWER

Thought An An from 16W06 rtc already?
Bro, yes, rtc on 10 Oct 19.Sorry for not writing clearly.

My point is : she had told me once that she was one of the best in GL of having good stamina but she also sometimes asked me to look for others as she also surrendered
Old 26-10-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 7
new91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud ofnew91day has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, yes, rtc on 10 Oct 19.Sorry for not writing clearly.

My point is : she had told me once that she was one of the best in GL of having good stamina but she also sometimes asked me to look for others as she also surrendered
I enjoyed all the useful fr from you and many other senior bros.
I was motivated by you to finally act and visit Yi Yi or An An. But they rtc, damn my procrastination. This will be forever a regret...
Old 26-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Xia Tian (16H08) for the 1st time.

1) XT came from Guang Xi. Had been a beautician and had a prior experience in flesh trade.

2) Standing at 1.57m tall and weighs 47 kg. Petite size with a flat tummy and B frontals. Long hair, small sharp nose, small and medium thick lips. Having a presentable look and always come with a warm, enchanting, sweet and foxy smile. The more i look at her, the more she attracted me and making me wanting to fuck her in beast mode.

3) A solid steamy hot bonk.
Very accomodating to all the sex styles as per my requests. 2 positions in standing and 10 positions on bed. Also Grinded her in missionary making her moaned louder and held me tighter. My mind somehow conceived this picture of an elite soldier entering a dead town during war time and having a steamy bonk with a survivor with both not knowing whether would still survive tomorrow lol ( i love watching movies in my entire life)

4) Could take my long poundings. Ejected in doggy and only had a balance of 5 mins for her to bathe and put on clothings.

5) GFE was superb. Always smile and looked at me as if i was her only man during bonking. Her tongue came into my mouth to fight with my tongue, real shiok.

It was drizzling today when i left GL scene. But leaving GL in a happy mood and great satisfaction in sex.

RTF ? Yes. Esp when i need a solid Beast mode bonk and need her warm smile, nice frenching and a tender hug to lighten up my mood and destress me from work issues.
Old 26-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by new91day View Post
I enjoyed all the useful fr from you and many other senior bros.
I was motivated by you to finally act and visit Yi Yi or An An. But they rtc, damn my procrastination. This will be forever a regret...
Bro, u will meet someone whom u will not regret in RTF and enjoy fully during her stay. Just move on
Old 26-10-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bonked Xia Tian (16H08) for the 1st time.

1) XT came from Guang Xi. Had been a beautician and had a prior experience in flesh trade.

2) Standing at 1.57m tall and weighs 47 kg. Petite size with a flat tummy and B frontals. Long hair, small sharp nose, small and medium thick lips. Having a presentable look and always come with a warm, enchanting, sweet and foxy smile. The more i look at her, the more she attracted me and making me wanting to fuck her in beast mode.

3) A solid steamy hot bonk.
Very accomodating to all the sex styles as per my requests. 2 positions in standing and 10 positions on bed. Also Grinded her in missionary making her moaned louder and held me tighter. My mind somehow conceived this picture of an elite soldier entering a dead town during war time and having a steamy bonk with a survivor with both not knowing whether would still survive tomorrow lol ( i love watching movies in my entire life)

4) Could take my long poundings. Ejected in doggy and only had a balance of 5 mins for her to bathe and put on clothings.

5) GFE was superb. Always smile and looked at me as if i was her only man during bonking. Her tongue came into my mouth to fight with my tongue, real shiok.

It was drizzling today when i left GL scene. But leaving GL in a happy mood and great satisfaction in sex.

RTF ? Yes. Esp when i need a solid Beast mode bonk and need her warm smile, nice frenching and a tender hug to lighten up my mood and destress me from work issues.
Wow bro power FR!
Seems like I should go and look see look see.
I missed her in my last venture to 1608, and had a forgettable session with her batch mate 兔子.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow bro power FR!
Seems like I should go and look see look see.
I missed her in my last venture to 1608, and had a forgettable session with her batch mate 兔子.
Lol, am eating seafood now to replenish nutrients.

Yesterday SK, today Xia Tian, tomorrow .....?
Old 26-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

Tomorrow Deepavali
Old 26-10-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

You are D Power-ful bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tomorrow Deepavali
😂 bro
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tomorrow Deepavali
Or burnt out and become " 软扒扒Le" 😉
Old 26-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
You are D Power-ful bro!

😂 bro
Happy Diwali

Quote:
Or burnt out and become " 软扒扒Le" 😉
kill the demon Day buddy
Old 27-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tigerboy099 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was at L20H58 few days ago for my hunting mission

Margaret OKT intro this gal from 1608 - Si Mei. Quite a nice face but a little short (Yes, I am tall). Looks easily about 7-8 / 10.
Nice figure with manageable B Cup boobies. Have the GF feel with real good attitude and service easily a 8/10 for me.

Will go back for her again when I have the bullet to spend.
Old 27-10-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy Diwali

kill the demon Day buddy
Bro,

Kālai vaṇakkam !
Iṉiya tīpāvaḷi vāḻttukkaḷ !
Old 27-10-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro,

Kālai vaṇakkam !
Iṉiya tīpāvaḷi vāḻttukkaḷ !
圆的不能拿
Old 27-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Bonked Bai He (16W06) for the 1st time.

I can only say that with Bro Joker's endorsement, No Horse Run .......

1) A pretty WL from Hu Nan. Worked in KTV previously in China. Debut almost 3 months ago, 26 yr old.

2) Pretty Oval face, nice lips, nice eyes, sharp nose. To me, she is pretty. Standing at 1.65m, 53 kg, nice seductive long legs, nice body with a flat tummy, A boobs. Just by viewing of her face and body and legs, my rod marikita already ......She didnt bathe, i helped to undress her and immediately laid her on bed and proceeded with furious frenching and .......

3) High GFE, seductive attractive smiling. Good frencher. Give me the feeling of meeting a long lost contact pretty girl whom i secretly admired and wanted to fuck. Though had a bit of smoky breadth, it was fine with me due to her pretty face, attractive body and seductive smile.

4) Accomodating to all positions i wanted. X 2 in standing, X 9 on bed. Spent at least 10 mins grinded her in missionary other than other 3 variations of missionary. Wanted to try the last position of doggy on bed but could not sustain due to the grinding missionary. She also reciprocated with jerking of her butt ......knn.....conquered by her liao ........looked at my watch, it was still early, still got 10 mins ......Fuck !
She was not a time watcher. She was hardworking and put in good effort to please me and i appreciate it.
In Lotus, my two hands were on her butt to reinforce the grindings while i licked, sucked her nipples. Thks to Birdie again, lol.

5) I love her frenching, warm and nice. Her moaning was erotic to me. Looking at her frown forehead, closed eyes most of the time, the intermittent soft moanings like a prey in some minor pain, heavy panting, grapping me tight and loose, on and off due to out of strength, toes of both legs always in tension and curling up (esp under my missionary style grinding) and by observing the change of moanings due to different tempo of thrustings, i was convinced that the moanings were authentic. It was so thrilling to watch her pretty face with eyes closed and the 'in minor pain' facial expression, to listen to her moanings while i continued to thrust and ravage her. Shiok to the power of 10, lol.

6) Pussy was a bit hairy but looked clean and nice. I was so engrossed in fucking her that i forgot to paint her.

7) A very sextisfied bonk. Hooyah !!

Just finished drafting this FR at 1658a sofa, shall now post it, lol. Saw An Qiao and 雪儿,seemed not bad. The new girl of 1658a, if successful upon body check up, may start work around 7 Nov.
Going to take my lunch now and later go to the movie "Terminator"
Old 27-10-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bonked Bai He (16W06) for the 1st time.

I can only say that with Bro Joker's endorsement, No Horse Run .......

1) A pretty WL from Hu Nan. .....................

Just finished drafting this FR at 1658a sofa, shall now post it, lol. Saw An Qiao and 雪儿,seemed not bad. The new girl of 1658a, if successful upon body check up, may ..............
Good that you enjoy her so much. Definite gem.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1