The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Rayong

Hi Guys, seem that Rayong is not a popular place for samster. Anyway since I'm here might as well maintain a thread for anyone that happen to pass by this un-touch territory.

I will try to give info as accurate as possible but I believe I'm not the only one here. I hope other bros can contribute as well.

1st place (SP Inn) GPS: 12.679024, 101.296447

Hidden away in a soi is a regular motel but what many people don't know about this place is deep inside is a whorehouse. They have little huts beside the pond and you will order a beer and wait. Mamasan will bring the gals to you for choosing.

Damage:2,300 all-in for 1 hr
Cons: Not all gals serve foreigner but if you are not farang or black, usually is ok.

More coming.......
Old 31-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Re: Rayong

Bro Tom, actually I do agree to most of your points. That's why many people initially was friendly but after some years became quite angry about people asking questions. e.g like Pattaya ahtecklim, if you read from the start of the thread in 2007, he's a nice guy sharing alot of info. Now you can try and ask him a simple question about pattaya and see what he answer you. 555

I just find that Rayong wasn't that ulu and it does have its' fair share of entertainment. Most if not all of it are local joint and if any samster feel adventurous would want to check it out.

I'm not going to maintain this thread for long... there's only 2 ways this going to be... 1) share enough info and people start to venture on their own or 2) I'm talking to myself for way too long. 555

note: I have some bros PM to send support but why don't chat here instead? I'm not a very PM guy and if I didn't reply, please forgive.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Most people that heard about Rayong will mentioned Manohra. My worker in his late 40s tell me that Manohra was already there when he's a kid. He also say that there was a few similar shops like Manohra but eventually only Manohra survived the storm of police raids over the years.

It's exactly here: 12.680076, 101.262496

It's a similar concept of those fish tank you find in pattaya and phuket. I cannot comment much because I only went twice but didn't see anything to my liking.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info sharing. It's unfortunate that there's more negative comments and bickering in the thailand threads then sharing of frs and experiences.

There are other threads and websites sharing on other parts of Thailand, but i find that they cater more to farang taste. Good to see more "asian" perspective of other parts of Thailand.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Thanks for the info sharing. It's unfortunate that there's more negative comments and bickering in the thailand threads then sharing of frs and experiences.

There are other threads and websites sharing on other parts of Thailand, but i find that they cater more to farang taste. Good to see more "asian" perspective of other parts of Thailand.
Yes I agree... Thailand thread is notoriously harsh on especially new samster. Well, I figured I have nothing to lose so why not... if I read something not to my liking I will just ignore. Did try to reason out with people here years ago but it didn't work. They just use multi accounts and label me as troll/clone etc.

Most farang will talk about banchang that row of pubs but seriously it's a turn off for me. I would say it's suitable for farang in their 50s or 60s.

Let's see what to share next...
Old 31-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Next up, let's share some food... I'm not really a chiongster but a sucker for good food. There's a lot of noodle shops in rayong but this particular shop will not let you down. They have beef, duck and pork noodles. If you are in Rayong during lunch time you have to try this.

Large bowl with double noodle is 60 baht for beef noodle.
GPS: 12.728910, 101.128018
Old 31-07-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

actually rayong is not ulu at all, just industrial
it is 1 of the 3 provinces with the highest min daily salary law 330 (if no change yet) along with chonburi n phuket. and yes, bangkok is lower at 325.

and also hor i feel damage:2,300 all-in for 1 hr not so cheap leh
where im ulu place, 1500+300 room for 2hours
Old 31-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
actually rayong is not ulu at all, just industrial
it is 1 of the 3 provinces with the highest min daily salary law 330 (if no change yet) along with chonburi n phuket. and yes, bangkok is lower at 325.

and also hor i feel damage:2,300 all-in for 1 hr not so cheap leh
where im ulu place, 1500+300 room for 2hours
Yes yes... actually rayong in terms of living standard consider on the high side in Thailand. Landed houses 120sqm inside mueang rayong all 2.8 mil up liao. Food compare to other ulu province is also 20% higher.

2,300 all in not cheap enough but since near to pattaya can offer people some alternative. Still much cheaper than pattaya. Pattaya can find this range also but all are farang specs buay gum leh. For our asian specs all going for 5-7k... at least I still can find below 3k in Rayong.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Next intro is...

Platinum Club right under IT Star Hotel.

It's a open concept karaoke with VIP rooms. Girls are charge at 200 baht per hour but careful about the lady drink. It's 150 baht a shot and it can quickly add up. Girls quality not bad, comes in all kinds and shape. Mostly in their young 20s and bring them out depends on chemistry in the range of 3-5k. When entering the premise you will have to walk pass the lady waiting area and you can first take a look at what you like.

12 persons including girls 6/6 without hand brake on LD cost about 15k.

GPS: 12.686443, 101.270628
Standing at side entrance of Star IT Center look opposite on your left tuck at the corner below the multi carpark.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for starting this thread, support you and looking forward for more of your stories. I might venture out to this place base on your experience. Cheers.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Thanks for starting this thread, support you and looking forward for more of your stories. I might venture out to this place base on your experience. Cheers.
Glad to received your support Zakarum!

Today let's introduce something special...

There's a burmese group origin from Taunggyi which we called them Thai Yai. They are not Thais but their dialect is very near to thai language and that's why they survived well here. Most of them are under maids, factory, etc work permit.

In Rayong I found "massage" parlour run by them. I don't know if the boss behind the curtain is Thai person or not, but 1 thing I know for sure, they have natural big breast. Looks just so-so nothing special(not ugly type) but don't know why their boobs all are minimum 1 palm full perky and natural. I also frequent a golf range nearby and the servers are Thai Yais and I noticed the same. Most have natural big boobs.

The shop blended in very well and once entered pick your girl and go straight up stair for the room.

GPS: 12.680160, 101.254698
Look for the shop with a pair of reflexology foot and children sticker at the door.
Old 02-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Next post is where to drink your afternoon coffee.

Cooper Coffee - Khaopai
GPS: 12.716112, 101.207566 (google map will show you nothing because back then wasn't build yet).

Is the coffee very nice? I would say got standard lah. Thai coffee mostly are pressed coffee so americano taste about the same everywhere. Then what's so special about this place? The lady boss very chio. In her late 20s with a killer smile.

If you check their FB the lady posting a lot of photo is not her. She's the one posted back in 6th Dec 2018. Remember to try the banana crepe with chocolate fudge cake.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
No no bro, go to cooper coffee fb and find 6th Dec 2018 post and with see her.
Old 02-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Ok... I also cannot find the post and maybe they have 2 fb page...

Anyway this is the lady boss

I prefer the real person... hmm... It's also about 3pm and I should go visit her for coffee and "food eye".
Old 03-08-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She single n available or single not available or married or divorced or single mom. or ladyboy.
Not very sure but I think she has 1 daughter which is about 3 years old.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1