The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WorryWartHypoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The two common STDs that are spread via skin to skin contact are Herpes and genital warts.

These STDs are so common that almost everybody who is sexually active will catch either one or both of these infections no matter how hard you try to be absolutely safe.

Even virgins can be infected with Herpes as it can be transmitted via kissing and oral sex.

Approx 85% of the adult population are infected with either Herpes 1 or Herpes 2 or both.

So the bottom line is to live your life as you wish and if deal with any infection should it occur.

The only way to avoid STDs is to go up a mountain somewhere and become a hermit. This lifestyle does not suit most people.
Thank you for the wealth of information as well as the advice. My main goal is to prevent any long-term damage by testing and (if found to have contracted STDs) getting treatment early.
Old 04-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Assesment of HIV/STD risk from this encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorryWartHypoch View Post
Thank you for the wealth of information as well as the advice. My main goal is to prevent any long-term damage by testing and (if found to have contracted STDs) getting treatment early.
If you are sexually active just go for regular screening every 6 months.

It does not matter who you are having sex with there is always a risk even if it is with your girlfriend or wife.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you are sexually active just go for regular screening every 6 months.

It does not matter who you are having sex with there is always a risk even if it is with your girlfriend or wife.
Tbh I’m not sexually active at all. That was my first experience, and I highly doubt there would be any in soon as I don’t feel comfortable going to the establishment. I will do the appropriate testing for peace of mind as well as to get better knowledge of my body’s history and medical statistics. Hope everything turn out well.

If anyone else would like to chime in, I’ll be Glad to read through some more opinions!
Old 06-08-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hope everything turn out well
I am sure everything will be alright and you will be just fine
Old 11-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't worry bro, I also went through the same bout of paranoia and anxiety you are going through now. I got myself tested and everything was alright. To be honest, like what the other bros here said - your anxiety will kill you before any form of STD. Moreover, from what you wrote - intercourse did not happen and your test came out negative. So, don't have to worry so much. To be honest, during the period of waiting for my results early this year I did a lot of reading on STD and when it came back negative I was relieved. 3 months later I start to cheong with protection.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
I am sure everything will be alright and you will be just fine
Thank you for your well wishes. My test on 5th week and 6 week came back negative. I’ll have a test on the 3 month mark to insure that it’s conclusive.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Don't worry bro, I also went through the same bout of paranoia and anxiety you are going through now. I got myself tested and everything was alright. To be honest, like what the other bros here said - your anxiety will kill you before any form of STD. Moreover, from what you wrote - intercourse did not happen and your test came out negative. So, don't have to worry so much. To be honest, during the period of waiting for my results early this year I did a lot of reading on STD and when it came back negative I was relieved. 3 months later I start to cheong with protection.
Just curious and wanted to ask, how did your testing procedure went? Like how many days after exposure did you went for testing and how many times did you test?
Old 03-09-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 17
pundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I didn't give a shit after a 4th gen test came out negative.

I wouldn't waste money to do another test. Only adds to the anxiety.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundek144 View Post
I didn't give a shit after a 4th gen test came out negative.

I wouldn't waste money to do another test. Only adds to the anxiety.
It depends on when you do the 4th Generation test though, a negative 4th Generation at 3 month mark is a better confirmation than a negative 4th Generation year at week 5.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 12
newbi3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It depends on when you do the 4th Generation test though, a negative 4th Generation at 3 month mark is a better confirmation than a negative 4th Generation year at week 5.
Isnt 4th gen hiv test suppose to be conclusive after 28days mark? Cause based on BAHSH statement on HIV window period in 2014, A further test at 8 weeks post-exposure need only be considered following an event assessed as carrying a high risk of infection.

But what I dun get is point of care vs lab testing is point of care result also considered conclusive? If the blood sample used on the rapid test kit is venous blood?
Old 18-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GramX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's technically 95% accurate with 4th gen test pass the 4th week. Before 4th gen test arrived, they had to do the first test at the 3rd month and then second repeated test at the 6th month for confirmation. If you want to be totally sure, you can take the a 2nd (tell the doctor) follow up 6 months later. That one is 100%. But as far as I am aware, even if you draw blood for lab testing, they will still use the rapid test kit. The blood is mostly for other forms of STD confirmation if you want to be detailed.

Also FYI for anyone with anxiety worry cause I went through the same. You can do all the test at DSC Clinic on the same day, and get an answer within an hour from the rapid test kit. The nurse will also check you for symptoms if you wanna do other test, and you can still do them even if you have no symptoms, but that need to wait a week ~ 2 weeks for result via SMS. If you do at polyclinic, you need to wait follow up a week later when you go down again and they only do HIV test, no other STD check. Price is about the same, no real point going to Polyclinic from my experience.
Old 31-12-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

It’s been almost 6 months since what had occured. My thoughts comes back to, do I need to check at the 6 months mark?

21st June (Exposure) > 28th July (4th Gen Rapid Test Negative) > 4th August (ab+ag p24 Negative)
Old 31-12-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
It’s been almost 6 months since what had occured. My thoughts comes back to, do I need to check at the 6 months mark?

21st June (Exposure) > 28th July (4th Gen Rapid Test Negative) > 4th August (ab+ag p24 Negative)
I think you better do the test every month just to cure your anxiety
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1