The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold
Some advice..

any bros here whose wife was a wl? any advice to give me...?

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 17-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Some advice..

what kinda adviCe u're looking for?
U've married one oredi or planning to?
Old 17-10-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

planning...

actually.. whats the best yet subtle way to determine if she is for real or just after my $$$?

i this kind of pattern... no reason why such a pretty girl will like..

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Old 17-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, The problem is you can never be sure.
There is always a risk.
Even if you marry a normal girl, you can never be sure that she's not after your money.
But please remember, not all people that do wrong is evil and not all people who do right is good.
I hope that you can be the judge.
Good luck bro.
Hope everything works out for you.
Old 17-10-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
planning...

actually.. whats the best yet subtle way to determine if she is for real or just after my $$$?
Well, controversial as this adviCe may be, discuss long term plans with her and judge if her responses make sense. Post her replies here for us to decipher for you

Quote:
Lidat I think no choice, you need to trade $$$ for it and enter with eye open. It's either you continue to be the same pattern, grow old & die one day as a boring lonely sexless dude burying the stash of cash with you, OR you trade them off to "buy" that pretty WL, enjoy the roller coaster but adventurous life trying to keep her with you, assuming that this (marrying a WL) is the best option your money can exchange now.

It's your life, you only live once, u can't bring money with you when you go.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
planning...

Put whatever patterns aside 1st.

Nowadays lao jiao WLs are able to see through the "pretend to be poor" detector. They will play along if they know you are putting on an act to test them.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
planning...

Bro, if you also like her .. Then don't doubt her even though it is not really appropriate to fall in love with a WL.... It is just like a gamble or investment to make... It is just like a stock bro, I believe time will prove everything .... So for the time being now go with what you think ... Too much advice will only make you confused At times , we guys just can't muster the courage to accept the truth when things aren't too complicated at times ... Take care bro..
Old 17-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

wait....wait awhile . later sam boss will come in to terkan........u must be a moron...so on and so on.........
Old 17-10-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
wait....wait awhile . later sam boss will come in to terkan........u must be a moron...so on and so on.........
At least he's grammatically correct on the word "adviCe"
Old 17-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

if u wan to marry a wl, then u must be careful not to kena cot when u go kio kuay, she will be very sensitive cos she already knows wat type of person u are and will be keeping an eye on u
Old 17-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
Aiya, TS seems lau jiao joined 2003 so he should know the culture here b4 starting such a thread lor. Let's see how this thread will go before it turn into another one of those "you must be nuts/moron" topic
Old 17-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

"any advice to give me" - I think it should be okay with our England Teacher Sam but he will likely say: Why want to marry a WL? or something nutty
Old 17-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Thanks all bros for the advice, good or bad. I also duno what I was thinking posting this kind of thread.. i maybe have joined long time ago, but i am not really a poster... well, too emo already i guess.. now after lunch, abit clear headed liao...

i guess i will just go with the flow and see where it leads me.. its not also never kenna carrot by women before.. even non WL also spend $ before... so no big deal.. but hopefully won't be any ridiculous amount... one thing i know for sure is, she can definitely give me the best sex i will ever have... haha..

once again, thank you all bros here...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 17-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
one thing i know for sure is, she can definitely give me the best sex i will ever have... haha..
That is what should be expected from a professional.
Old 17-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure she dont give you the worst STD that modern medicine cannot handle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1