The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2019, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pimp threaten to harm me, pls advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
1) why need to show id when engaging service. Get servicemen rate?
2) what can they get when troubling your home or camp? If they dare to show up. They rather spend time coming with idea or new scam tactics.
3) can’t even loan toilet paper using photo of id or pick up somebody’s id. U think loan shark provide loan with id without credit.. they won’t waste time tracing, harassing bad debt. They run biz, also run simple risk analysis prior approve loan and they only want to earn. No time creditless loan.
cos 11b got ic number that link to ntu see membership mah. can collect link points

TS, u call him at weird hours day and night till he beh tahan lah. Wake up in the middle of the night also call, u go toilet also call, before take mrt, bus, grab, taxi also call. in no time, he will block your call not u block him.
Old 09-12-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

U should be happy to see him at ur place. How many guys kena scammed liao dont even get a chance to see the scammer face. Police alresdy looking high and low for them ...
Old 09-12-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xstaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just ignore. Only scare you la bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1