The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 07-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
benjamin8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

long time no post, here goes...

i-wa i think her name.. normally paying 80 or 100 in hc i don't even think and jus leave... not even tryin 50.... but this time saw her... damm... so chio... skin [email protected]#King soft and white.... snow white type.... her hand is warm and soft all over ur body.... damm shiok...
when she say 80 for bm i was thinking cause i dont' pay for such service... but after i did... damm.... soft real snow white boobs all over ur back and leg with tongue teasing.... damm... turn over... damm... lick here and there... sit on ur face with that soft white bun.... omg holding her breast.. [email protected]#KING soft and aiya... i squeeze alot of breast la... this one is yummy soft smooth type....

massage palour is T C, jus beside d*****d spa... shiok.. damage 50 + 80.... the 80 can try....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 07-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is TC's 雪兒still around? I would like to share some exciting story between us.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
elantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No, I think she left. Any exciting stories to share? RAW? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
is TC's 雪兒still around? I would like to share some exciting story between us.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
No, I think she left. Any exciting stories to share? RAW? :P
seems she is raw queen. what a pity that she left. i like her attitude and she can be very tamed
Old 08-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
clawoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
seems she is raw queen. what a pity that she left. i like her attitude and she can be very tamed
I didn't know she was a raw queen?? I remembered she always says she doesn't go full. Her bbbj was good though.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
I didn't know she was a raw queen?? I remembered she always says she doesn't go full. Her bbbj was good though.
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Old 08-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
elantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RAW is WAR!

Quote:
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Old 09-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
RAW is WAR!
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
clawoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Did you went for check up after that?
Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 12
LogKuayBret is one of the Best!LogKuayBret is one of the Best!LogKuayBret is one of the Best!

Quote:
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
Old 09-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 10
Keima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 23
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
thanks bro, sbf words (ML/FL/Samster) cannot be fully trusted de. +23 up for you
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 23
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
fully agree bro
Old 09-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
if you keep telling other how good the lady, it will make this shop getting police's attention. and lady will be more busy and don't really focus on service. so u should appreciate what I did previously. anyway you are too naive.
Old 09-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 10
flareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
long time no post, here goes...

i-wa i think her name.. normally paying 80 or 100 in hc i don't even think and jus leave... not even tryin 50.... but this time saw her... damm... so chio... skin [email protected]#King soft and white.... snow white type.... her hand is warm and soft all over ur body.... damm shiok...
when she say 80 for bm i was thinking cause i dont' pay for such service... but after i did... damm.... soft real snow white boobs all over ur back and leg with tongue teasing.... damm... turn over... damm... lick here and there... sit on ur face with that soft white bun.... omg holding her breast.. [email protected]#KING soft and aiya... i squeeze alot of breast la... this one is yummy soft smooth type....

massage palour is T C, jus beside d*****d spa... shiok.. damage 50 + 80.... the 80 can try....
Can share ctc with me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1