The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 07-12-2019, 12:08 AM
benjamin8 benjamin8 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 89
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
benjamin8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

long time no post, here goes...

i-wa i think her name.. normally paying 80 or 100 in hc i don't even think and jus leave... not even tryin 50.... but this time saw her... damm... so chio... skin [email protected]#King soft and white.... snow white type.... her hand is warm and soft all over ur body.... damm shiok...
when she say 80 for bm i was thinking cause i dont' pay for such service... but after i did... damm.... soft real snow white boobs all over ur back and leg with tongue teasing.... damm... turn over... damm... lick here and there... sit on ur face with that soft white bun.... omg holding her breast.. [email protected]#KING soft and aiya... i squeeze alot of breast la... this one is yummy soft smooth type....

massage palour is T C, jus beside d*****d spa... shiok.. damage 50 + 80.... the 80 can try....
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #452  
Old 07-12-2019, 08:54 PM
bkkgal bkkgal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

is TC's 雪兒still around? I would like to share some exciting story between us.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #453  
Old 08-12-2019, 03:48 PM
elantra elantra is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
elantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

No, I think she left. Any exciting stories to share? RAW? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
is TC's 雪兒still around? I would like to share some exciting story between us.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #454  
Old 08-12-2019, 04:10 PM
bkkgal bkkgal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
No, I think she left. Any exciting stories to share? RAW? :P
seems she is raw queen. what a pity that she left. i like her attitude and she can be very tamed
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #455  
Old 08-12-2019, 06:33 PM
clawoll clawoll is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
clawoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
seems she is raw queen. what a pity that she left. i like her attitude and she can be very tamed
I didn't know she was a raw queen?? I remembered she always says she doesn't go full. Her bbbj was good though.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #456  
Old 08-12-2019, 06:42 PM
bkkgal bkkgal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
I didn't know she was a raw queen?? I remembered she always says she doesn't go full. Her bbbj was good though.
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #457  
Old 08-12-2019, 10:13 PM
elantra elantra is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
elantra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

RAW is WAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
I visited her 3 times, raw Everytime. I visited her first day since she worked. she get wet easily and I just insert raw. she did not resist
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #458  
Old 09-12-2019, 12:31 AM
bkkgal bkkgal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
RAW is WAR!
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #459  
Old 09-12-2019, 01:06 AM
clawoll clawoll is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 90
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
clawoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Did you went for check up after that?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #460  
Old 09-12-2019, 06:10 AM
LogKuayBret's Avatar
LogKuayBret LogKuayBret is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 107
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 12
LogKuayBret is one of the Best!LogKuayBret is one of the Best!LogKuayBret is one of the Best!
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
I visited her first working day. she was very wet and very welcome me raw. she told me her period just end last night, very clean inside. she is too pretty and tamed, I cant resist to raw her. usually I dont raw with spa lady.
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
__________________
我笑,并不代表我开心! 我哭,并不代表我伤心!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #461  
Old 09-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Keima's Avatar
Keima Keima is online now
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: De Nile
Posts: 881
My Reputation: Points: 1216 / Power: 10
Keima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud ofKeima has much to be proud of
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #462  
Old 09-12-2019, 12:12 PM
CumExplorer's Avatar
CumExplorer CumExplorer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Where cunt in Singapore
Posts: 2,464
My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 23
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
thanks bro, sbf words (ML/FL/Samster) cannot be fully trusted de. +23 up for you
__________________
exchange with min 6 pts and above, and please PM me after up thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #463  
Old 09-12-2019, 12:14 PM
CumExplorer's Avatar
CumExplorer CumExplorer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Where cunt in Singapore
Posts: 2,464
My Reputation: Points: 13004 / Power: 23
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogKuayBret View Post
Uncle Bret don't believe how clean it is inside, it won't tell you whether got HIV or not. Even delton can't get rid or HIV
fully agree bro
__________________
exchange with min 6 pts and above, and please PM me after up thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #464  
Old 09-12-2019, 12:27 PM
bkkgal bkkgal is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 81
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
bkkgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You check his post history - kept posting the shops here are bad, expensive, black face then three months later come up with RAW fairy tale.
if you keep telling other how good the lady, it will make this shop getting police's attention. and lady will be more busy and don't really focus on service. so u should appreciate what I did previously. anyway you are too naive.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #465  
Old 09-12-2019, 12:29 PM
flareon1982 flareon1982 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 266
My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 10
flareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to beholdflareon1982 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin8 View Post
long time no post, here goes...

i-wa i think her name.. normally paying 80 or 100 in hc i don't even think and jus leave... not even tryin 50.... but this time saw her... damm... so chio... skin [email protected]#King soft and white.... snow white type.... her hand is warm and soft all over ur body.... damm shiok...
when she say 80 for bm i was thinking cause i dont' pay for such service... but after i did... damm.... soft real snow white boobs all over ur back and leg with tongue teasing.... damm... turn over... damm... lick here and there... sit on ur face with that soft white bun.... omg holding her breast.. [email protected]#KING soft and aiya... i squeeze alot of breast la... this one is yummy soft smooth type....

massage palour is T C, jus beside d*****d spa... shiok.. damage 50 + 80.... the 80 can try....
Can share ctc with me?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019 ph