The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dorges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life in the corporate world

Amazing story and shall support.
Old 26-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 27-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Cuccittini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support for more!
Old 28-11-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, please continue writing.
Old 30-11-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, do continue please!
Old 01-12-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for boss to update.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, do keep your story coming
Old 02-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

so sorry brudders for the sibei overdue continuation, been caught up with work and went for a long holiday.

Here goes...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The weekend was particularly painful with images of Pris glistering cunt and imagining her fingers rubbing her clit.

Came Monday and work-wise we were still very professional with the exception of an occasional wink or smile. I can't help stealing glances at her beautiful body and the enormous jugs... she wasn't the super skinny type but her long legs helps balance out her heavy top.

Around 5pm, the long awaited message came in...
Pris: Boss, free for super tonight? Hubby flying off again. Not free is ok, i have my instant noodles.
Me: For you? I will make time lah, i pick u up around 10pm?

As you can imagine, the anticipation for the "supper" was killing me and the 5hours seems like 50hours. I made some excuses to go out and washed my 2ic clean clean in hope of something happening tonight.

Picked Pris up at 10pm and was driving towards the coffeeshop.

Pris: Are you hungry?
Me: Not really, still quite full from dinnner, but will accompany you, don't worry.
Pris: Hmm.... if you are not hungry, why don't we just chitchat in the car?
Me: sure, same place as the last time? Its quiet there...
Pris: ok boss..... (i can see her face blushing even with the dim street lights.)

Reaching our "usual" spot, i wasted no time and asked her to go to the backseat.

Pris: We can just sit here lah.
Me: Nope, more comfortable behind.... I can sit facing you properly.
Pris: ok.... just facing me hor?

Didn't even bother to reply her and went straight to the backseat and was very shortly joined by Pris.

Without wasting any time, i leaned over and gently kissed her lips.... she seems to be hesitating and i continue planting small kisses around her lips and slowly caress her lips using my tongue, running it gently around her lips, light sucking of her lips and probing her mouth open.... Pris responded and stick out her tongue...we frenched for a few mins before i started kneading her soft breast....Pris let out a soft moan...ahh..... I continue to work my hand on her left breast while unclipping her bra using my right. Releasing her huge assets, i went under her tee and cupped her soft breast... it was such a heavenly feeling... her nipples were erected and i begging to be sucked.

Me: U like this? U want me to continue?
Pris: Yes...please continue boss....i have been thinking of you touch and how u made me so high.....

Without waiting for further invitation, I pulled up her tee and started sucking her erected nipples... swirling, licking and sucking....her moaning got louder... "yes boss.... so good.... so nice...."

sliding my hand down to her legs, i started running light touches around her inner thighs, each stroke moving closer to her love cave...Pris spread her legs wider, inviting me to go deeper.... I ran my fingers on the outer lips of her cunt, her panties soaked with her juice....pulling aside her panties, i gently ran my finger across the clit.. "Arghh....yes....." still sucking her nipple, i started rubbing her clit in a circular motion and making sure her cunt juice is all over her clit... "faster please... please... let me cum". Rubbing her clit faster now... harder and i glanced up to her. I can tell from her expression she is cumming soon.... her eyes tightly shut, enjoying every movement of my finger on her erected clit....

"open your eyes... I want you to see who's making you cum...., look at me"

opening her eyes, I can see that desperate look of wanting to cum mixed with gilt and total submission.... "arrgh.... i am cumming, please don't stop.... faster.... yes... please boss..." I increased my speed and rub her clit like there is no tomorrow, hard and fast.... and i can tell she loves it....her body shook violently as her achieve her O. "please stop.... i came.... " of coz i didn't stop, i continue rubbing harder (if that's even possible), and plunged my finger deep inside her.... pumping her warm wet cunt, fingering her and finger fucking her brains out..... "boss.... please...... i am cumming again...." and she came.... again and again......I finally stop coz my fingers were numb and she slumped onto the seat.....

Looking totally satisfied and slightly guilty, she pulled down her tee....

Pris: Boss... that was so good... thank you.
Me: Glad you enjoyed it... It was so high watching you cum so many times..
Pris: Please... don't say anymore, its so embarrassing.... and i feel bad that I am the only one enjoying it... but I am not ready to do it with you.

My heart sunk.... and that moment was thinking, wtf.... another night of wanking myself later??

Pris: Let me help you?.....

She moved her hand over to my hard cock and started rubbing it.... stroking my cock outside my shorts and running her fingers over it... without warning, she pulled down my shorts and started pumping my raging hard-on cock that's already soaked with pre-cum. "Boss, you are wet too...", rubbing the tip of my cock and coating the pre-cum all over....with her finger-tip. She continue pumping my cock and I was thinking that's it... she just want to give me a HJ and get it over and done with....

Pris: here's your reward for being so patient and nice to me....

she leaned over and flick her tongue on my dickhead.... gosh it was so good....giving my dickhead and few more licks before she took it all inside her warm mouth...sucking and licking with her tongue swirling around my cock inside her mouth....she started sucking harder and pumping up and down....the feeling was amazing.... i cupped her breast and started playing with her nipples.... that seems to give her the motivation to suck with more passion, slurping sound as her suck the life out of me....

Me: I am cumming soon..... (that was a mistake!)

she stopped and looked at me, "i have never let anybody cum in my mouth before".... "is ok.... just jerk me off will do, don't do anything that you don't want". She smiled and went back down on my cock.... that warm feeling of her mouth over my cock, pumping up and down with her mouth...

Me: I am cumming now, you can pull out.....

Pris didn't stop, she continue pumping and sucking.... "i am going to shoot...." she still didn't stop and continue giving me the best blowjob of my life...I came and shot a couple of loads into Pris warm mouth and she continue sucking every single drop of my cum....That was so damn fucking good...

She quickly gestured for tissues and spit out my cum.... "so much.... you havent cum in a long time huh?"

Me: it was just too good.... thank you, thought u don't let anyone cum in mouth?
Pris: You are the special one....

I gave her a hug and squeezed her soft tits again... we quickly cleaned up and drove back. The conversation on the journey back was super normal, nothing to indicate that Pris has just given me the best BJ ever!

but in my mind, i was plotting on how I can put my hard cock inside her wet cunt....That day will come soon......

To be continue.....
Old 09-12-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the hot juicy update worth waiting for.

Hope the next meet up can conquer the hole.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
so sorry brudders for the sibei overdue continuation
Here goes...
Not a problem.. Ups u for sharing.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

T.S., thanks for the nice update.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the long awaiting update

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1