The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 20-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
TadaoKumagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTadaoKumagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
So when are you flying up north?
November, which is next month, as for date definitely keep it confidential
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future

look see....

If you ever get confused about the various fucking relationship?
Click > HERE to see the fucking flow chart. 5555

No one live the same life and style. Thats why its call LIFESTYLE.

The sound of...... silent 5555
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 3
ZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to beholdZanShen is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
look see....
Awesome video. Uncle now got a SYT Vietnam wife.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 AM
Samster

TadaoKumagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTadaoKumagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
look see....

Thanks for the sharing, I watch liao, but mainly skip and fast forward to get the gist of it.
I love the ending part, just stand in the opposite shoe and empathy with their situation. More or less similar to what I view it, treat other as how you like to be treated.

Certainly the Youtube main character and his vietnamese wife have a very big age gap, which definitely will had problem, such as male pass away in about estimate 20 year time? Because the main character was in his 50s while the Vietnamese in her 20s.
20 year will later she will be in her 40s and her husband by then 70s(most likely 85% pass away liao)
That will be another story, which maybe she might remarried? Or carrying living in China as it is, after all 20+year of adaptation will surely make her understand Chinese, able to find job, maybe even have inheritance from her husband etc....

Mostly in that kind of scenario, the pre-condition is the Male must have certain financial power, at least middle-income level, in-order to have higher %.

Nonetheless, it go back to the same "root" , when the whole World are against you, all you need is stand firm and stay by her/him side, only survive through hardship, result will bear fruit.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, don't get married for the sake of getting married, you really will regret one day. No matter how pretty your wife is, one day you will get tired of it, especially if it's a loveless marriage. Worse still if you really put in feelings, just get ready for the betrayal etc... Think you really need to think twice. Good Luck.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 7
ziwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyziwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
look see....

Thanks for sharing the video bro...anyone know which agency arrange this?
Old Today, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
Thanks for sharing the video bro...anyone know which agency arrange this?
Definitely PRC Agent mah, I highly believe or rather 99% is PRC agent.
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffy83 View Post
Bro, don't get married for the sake of getting married, you really will regret one day. No matter how pretty your wife is, one day you will get tired of it, especially if it's a loveless marriage. Worse still if you really put in feelings, just get ready for the betrayal etc... Think you really need to think twice. Good Luck.
Loveless Marriage, definitely this will be the beginning stage for the first few month or maybe even last for a year or two or even more, but definitely as time pass, let say la hor, if you live together minimum for 5-7 year liao, confirm will not be loveless, some relationship, emotion or feeling confirm will be develop liao.

Get ready for Betrayer, in term of "wear green hat" via her KTV Job? As mention before liao, I dont really care, act blur live longer.
Advert Space Available