The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 22-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
genred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, hoping for more!
Old 23-10-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the encouragement and support! Next part, coming up!
Old 23-10-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 91: The Taming of Kelly Part 4

Frustrated, James used the power of his back and legs to plunge the final few inches of his mammoth shaft deep into her trembling pussy, the thick knot pushing past the muscle ringing the opening of her cunt with an audible ‘pop!’

Kelly screamed as she felt the sharply-pointed head flicking past her cervix to lodge solidly against the far back wall of her vagina. The only thing preventing it from going deeper is the fat knot lodged just inside her vagina, tearing her apart from within. The pain is almost unbearable, but the drugs and the persistent stimulation by Boss Chen had worked its magic. Pain is no longer the sole thing that she feels.

Grinning his satisfaction, James continued to flex his hotly pulsating dog penis as it lay buried deep up inside her tight young pussy. He was gratified to feel the entire stretch of her pussy clamping around his full length, even across the silicone walls of his augmentation. The walls of her pink wet cunt are quivering with erotic delight in the most intimate of caresses. He had achieved his goal.

His hands began roaming over her kneeling body, reaching under to fondle her small but soft breasts, then down across her firm taut belly to her wet mound of Venus where he slipped an outstretched finger into the top of her vaginal groove to caress the excitedly pulsing bud of her clitoris.

It was like he pushed a magic button, one moment, she was docile, stunned by the feat of taking the entirety of his 9-inches, the next, Kelly started bucking wildly back against him, wanting him to begin fucking her, needing it desperately before she went stark raving mad from her desperate need.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "You're right! It doesn't hurt any more, Boss! James! P-please!! F-fuck me now! Oh, God... F-fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she cried, the lewd pleas ripe with passionate desperation.

Standing behind her, James began to ram his massive cock in and out of her hungry pussy. His strokes are short and frantic by virtue of the thick knot being stuck inside her. Every thrust pushed both his cock and the obscene knot deeper and deeper into her, dragging dreadful cries of pain and desire from her throat.

James leaned forward, pressing her face into the backrest of the sofa, he wrapped his thick fingers around her dainty neck while the other hand grabbed her ass forcefully.

“You… Will… Always… Be… My… Bitch…” he gasped, punctuating every word with a deep thrust.

Kelly will never forget this moment. She will always remember how her cries of pain disappeared under the constant pounding of his cock. The pain from the speartip of his cock pushing into her cervix and the tearing of her cunt by the thick fist of flesh and silicone had transmuted into an overwhelming orgy of pleasure which took over her mind. She had let go of all her inhibitions, pushing backwards towards his every thrust like a shameless slut, desperate to feel his cock and that doggy knot deeper and deeper inside her vagina.

She has lost all reason. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard until she cums. The familiar rush of an oncoming orgasm swiftly built up in her pussy and she arched her back desperately as she moaned louder and louder, trying to get the best angle so that her pussy can be fucked even harder.

Then, it hit. A shattering orgasm so overwhelming that it ripped through her wildly shuddering body. Tears ran from her eyes as she screamed her climax in an unceasing stream of throaty, gurgling sounds, her face contorted with the intensity of her orgasmic rapture.

Kelly would have collapsed limply right then had not James held her firmly in place as he punched his bestial cock deep into the convulsing depths of her tight pussy like a wild dog ramming into its bitch.

Animal-like grunts came rumbling from deep in his throat as the first twinges of his impending climax beckoned, his wildly tingling cock was jerking uncontrollably, and back there, behind the base of his rock-hard cock, he felt a full load of his churning hot sperm demanding its release like a volcano ready to explode.

Finally, with one last powerful thrust, James came. Amazingly, his jerking cock expanded as white-hot sperm rushed and spun through his thick length to spurt satisfyingly from its slitted tip and shoot far up into the heated depths of her vagina. He held her naked young buttocks close up against him, his big, oily hands grasping her painfully by the hips as his wildly ejaculating cock flooded her cervix with his painfully hot sperm. He gasped out his satisfaction even as he panted in exhaustion, "AAAAAAaaaaaggggh! Fuck! What a gorgeous bitch!"

Then, after long moments, he relaxed, his hands releasing her, and she slumped down on the sofa. His heavy bulk came down on top of her, his still twitching cock lodged deep in her wearily quivering vagina. The thick knot forcing them together just like a dog and its bitch. No one said anything. There were only the sounds of heavy breathing, as each of them tried to regain control.
Old 23-10-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 24-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 26-10-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support and encouragement bros
Old 26-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Chapter 92: Taking the Bait

“Woooh! This is fun!!” Arisa screamed, trying to make herself heard over the music and the party cries of the crowd. “Isn’t this great?!”

Lauren nodded. She still can’t believe that Arisa has scored two tickets to the club tonight. It’s just so difficult to say ‘No’ when Darren Styles is playing. She could still remember the first time she heard him play ‘Us Against the World’, the feels had hit her so hard she wanted to tear up, cry and scream all at once.

Arisa looked at her friend and knew what she must be thinking. She knows Lauren has a thing for Darren Styles and had thrown caution to the wind by openly asking for tickets on her social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. To her surprise, she had received a few PMs about it, but only one which panned out. The Malay guy who passed her the tickets, Fariz? Hafiz? Whatever… He had seemed a little bit... weird... but the tickets looked legit and the price too good to pass up. So, she had paid up, determined that they have fun tonight.

The two girls sashayed up to the bar and quickly caught the bartender’s eye. The bartender swiftly poured their order of Don Julio 1942 tequila. Clinking the tiny shot glasses, they both downed the smooth Mexican liquor and ordered another. After drinking two shots, Arisa ordered a Tequila Sunrise while Lauren ordered a Sex on the Beach.

Winking at Lauren, Arisa said in her best French accent, "I donch always drink… Butz when I doz, I thinks of havingz Sexz onda beach n into da sea with yew mon’ Cherie."

Lauren almost spilled her drink laughing as she slapped Arisa on the arm, punishing her for her stupid joke.

As they sipped their cocktails, the two girls looked around, checking out the crowd. Lots of people were already moving to the music, thumping away. The bar counter was similarly filled with partygoers, competing for the bartenders’ attention.

"Sucks.. Not many beautiful people here," Arisa bitched. There were a handful of gorgeous women and some muscular guys hanging out. Biceps, legs and breasts were on display everywhere. Some rather dubious, almost plastic-ky.

"You are being so bitchy tonight!" Lauren said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Arisa tolled her eyes, “This bitch wants a handsome blonde hunk to sweep her off her feet and fuck her good.”

"Sure," Lauren laughed, "You better start looking now, otherwise, you might settle for some brown chocolate cock instead after you get drunk!"

Arisa stuck her tongue out in reply, a brief glint coming off her tongue stud.

Lauren just shook her head and laughed again. Her best friend is such a bitch at times. She would always tell her how hot farangs are, yet she could still remember the blonde-haired blue-eyed boy who was left hanging at the bar with a serious case of the blue balls. She could never figure Arisa out at times, but her unpredictable character and bubbly attitude were precisely what drew them together in the first place.

The two girls were pointedly ignoring all the guys hanging around them who were busy checking them out. The temptation of Lauren, honey-toned and decked out in a backless silver satin crop-top and jeans combined with the raven-tressed Arisa with her milky white breasts heaving in a teeny hot red dress and choker, proved too irresistible.

A couple of the braver ones have already tried striking up a conversation but were coldly rebuffed, but this did not stop other hypersexed boys from thinking that they might stand a chance.

Before they could circle the dance floor again, a server came by and gave them two glasses of champagne.

“Wow, nice,” Arisa grinned as she took one. Lauren frowned as she took the remaining glass and looked at the server, mouthing the words, ‘who are they from?’ The server shrugged and pointed in the vague direction of the VIP area. She tried peering, but no one stood up to claim the credit.

Then, the server quickly passed her a card:
“A free pass for two beautiful ladies to join me at the VIP section.”

Her champagne already gone, Arisa peered over and snatched the card away. Squinting at it, she suddenly beamed and pulled Lauren along.

“Wait! What are you doing?” Lauren shouted frantically.

“Come on! Ain’t you curious who the mystery person who sent us drinks is?”

“No!”

“Yes! Come on girl! It’s a party! Who knows? Maybe it’s our Prince Charming waiting on the other end!” Arisa said.

“You are crazy! It’s more likely to be a toad! Or some fucking old pervert!” Lauren shouted in reply.

“Oh come on! Get a life girl! Never try, never know!” came Arisa’s retort.

Across Singapore, a small number of men stopped whatever they were doing to check their phones.

Be it email or message, the content was mostly the same, announcing their Mid-Year Special Bonus. Some even included further instructions and the necessary details to redeem the bonus.

Smiling to themselves, the men proceeded to take the necessary arrangements and do the work given to them.

The gleam in their eyes the only indication of their hungry anticipation.

*P.S.: Btw, I know Darren Styles is only playing in November on “Its the Ship”, but cut me some slack alright? I am claiming writer’s right to creative license here
Old 27-10-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 28-10-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 28-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
quarterback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb great story. Please share more.
Old 28-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
UOBRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 28-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
mtkn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, please continue soon…
Old 29-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1