The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Frequency of Sex of Married Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Work commitments made it hard for us to maintain the relationship. My work requires me to fly aboard ever so often and it has put a strain on our relationship and things just didn't work out in the end. Now she's happily married with a cute kid and I'm still here hahaha
Her hubby might have happy endings in every morning
Old 30-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yup, u r right bro... to me its more terok than normal birth ...no sex for at least one or 2 mths, the pain of surgery, leaving a surgical scar at her abdomen, pussy shaved bald by nurses etc... so many disadvantages... but quite a no. of wives prefer it this way than normal birth as they r scare of the pain of normal childbirth ...in everything there's always pros and cons..
Bro, agreed with you! But my wife said it was her first and last pregnancy after C section. It means no son for me so I have to worry about my only daughter’s safety.
Old 30-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Gamerboy, pls do not reject your wife’s advances! I understand how she felt when being sexually rejected by you.
I second that sis HeLovesMe.

To Gamerboy, imagine how you will feel when you have your desire(s) rejected. Furthermore, she is married to you. You should be the one to make love to her.

No offense but, if she is not getting it from you, will you be ok if she seeks it elsewhere?
Old 30-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Bro, agreed with you! But my wife said it was her first and last pregnancy after C section. It means no son for me so I have to worry about my only daughter’s safety.
Bro, if you don't mind, would you like to share why C-Sec in the first place?

The way I understand it from my Gynae was that C-Sec is an option when natural birth is not possible or carried a certain risk (that may be prevented).

Hence, I don't really knows why so many women did it?
Old 30-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Work commitments made it hard for us to maintain the relationship. My work requires me to fly aboard ever so often and it has put a strain on our relationship and things just didn't work out in the end. Now she's happily married with a cute kid and I'm still here hahaha
Don't give up hope bro, my wife and I are also apart some times. Both of us work in the region, although she cut down a lot since last year, so that we can have a kid of our own (I have a child from my previous marriage).

It is more effort and more lonely (sometimes I can't help but seek release when we are apart), but I would say life is more fulfilling if you have a home to return to at the end of the day.
Old 30-09-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 5
BroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroTrustMyWords is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Bro, if you don't mind, would you like to share why C-Sec in the first place?

The way I understand it from my Gynae was that C-Sec is an option when natural birth is not possible or carried a certain risk (that may be prevented).

Hence, I don't really knows why so many women did it?
Wifey’s cervix had not dilated completely after being in labour pain for hours despite being on medication to induce labour. That’s why my gynaecologist performed emergency C section on my wife after induction didn’t work out on her.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTrustMyWords View Post
Wifey’s cervix had not dilated completely after being in labour pain for hours despite being on medication to induce labour. That’s why my gynaecologist performed emergency C section on my wife after induction didn’t work out on her.
Oh my, a medical emergency, lucky everything was smooth?
Old 06-10-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Gamerboy, pls do not reject your wife’s advances! I understand how she felt when being sexually rejected by you.
I really envy you guys, my wife has never made any advances over the last 20+ years........... it’s always she who rejects me.........
Old 22-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
For me:
Before marriage (courtship period)
Every opportunity. Almost all dates end with sex.

1st year
Almost everyday except during her period

During 1st pregnancy
Still continue to have sex 2-3 times a week to early 3rd trimster

1st child
Down to twice a week or less.

Trying to produce 2nd child to meet the year of dragon
Almost everyday.

2nd child
Once a week.

Afters > 10 years. Once a month or less

After >20 years. Infrequent. For 2019 to date only had 4 times.

Before having children, sex was great. We used to sleep naked and cuddled each other and then sex. Best sex life during the time.

agree every sentence here. Best sex is during that time.
Old 22-10-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leelu717 View Post
I really envy you guys, my wife has never made any advances over the last 20+ years........... it’s always she who rejects me.........
Then why stay on with her making your own life miserable???? . dun just envy others...these wives shd be taught a lesson for not valuing their husbands.. you should go out and seek for yr own happiness while there is still time... no one else is going to care for you if you don't help yrself

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 20
TehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTehN| is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattybonk View Post
Very well said bro...Esp the part on counselling before marriage. It's important to align both party sexual needs before marriage cos I'm also now facing same issue as bro here like sex frequency and 'quality' drop dramatically once got kids and wife simple think that that type of 'urge' can DIY all the time...no need to have sex since end result is the same.
Hence, wife does not understand guy's sexual desire stuff (cant fault her for tat) which now I'm working on how to make her understand and have more passion than just like 'dead' fish when making loving. Still work in progress...
Haha then dont need to buy any branded bags jus go pasar malam buy fake one. End result is the same.

No need go for holidays too, jus book a local hotel stay 1 night, budget one will do since end result is the same
Old 23-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't like wife to make any advance but she has never rejected me !
Old 23-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
rtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of lightrtbigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wah bro, ive been married for almost 3 years now. We have not had sex cos she's scared that it'll be painful and it has become a mental block for her. many friends of hers got advise her but she still very hesitant. everytime got foreplay, oral sex then when come to main one she will just not even wanna try. its frustrating cos you dont wanna force but at the same time you're sexually deprived
Old 25-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
fasterquicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We usually have sex about on average 4 times a week - usually turned on whenever she walks ard with her push up bra and bro is activated
Old 25-10-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
BlueMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My SOP was once every 2 weeks.

Recently started taking some pills frm a seller in the forum n he also advised me about some testosterone jab which we get at very good price, right now for example, I been fucking my wife 6x a week. Only day we didn't fuck was bcos I was dead tired from work n fell asleep at 830pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1